My acne stack

My acne stack is somewhat similar and also includes tretinoin and azelaic acid from skinorac instead of accutane along with SPF from la roche posay

• +1
Reactions: silencio
very nice, would up the omega-3 though and incorporate some collagen 1 precursor like Vitamin C.
instead of vitamin c would glycine magnesium and gelatin do? If I cant get vit c should i use MSM instead, any benefits to that?

• +1
Was I supposed to read that or something

• JFL
My acne stack is somewhat similar and also includes tretinoin and azelaic acid from skinorac instead of accutane along with SPF from la roche posay
I only included things that I'm taking orally, not the skincare routine.

I have bad cystic acne do you recommend acutane how is each stage and when does it clear
You need to do your own research, I'm 2,5 months in and it's 3x worse than starting

You need to do your own research, I'm 2,5 months in and it's 3x worse than starting
Do you recommend accurate ? Or should I start off with some drug like doxycycline or somehting like that

• +1
Do you recommend accurate ? Or should I start off with some drug like doxycycline or somehting like that
I can't recommend it because I'm in the purging phase right now. If it would stay this way I wouldn't recommend it. But if it clears up, then I would recommend cause the side effects are nothing basically.

I can't recommend it because I'm in the purging phase right now. If it would stay this way I wouldn't recommend it. But if it clears up, then I would recommend cause the side effects are nothing basically.
I live in us and it’s getting sunny can I not go outside with acutane like will I sunburn a tun ? I have like Russian ethnicity so I tan a lot I never burn

• +1
I live in us and it’s getting sunny can I not go outside with acutane like will I sunburn a tun ? I have like Russian ethnicity so I tan a lot I never burn
You can go outside with sunscreen