My ADHD is the devil

Chemicel

Chemicel

Hormone Advocate
I can't focus on shit, I have no motivation even to do the simplest shit. My hyperfocus that happens rarely is good but for important things my mind just says NOPE. I've tried adderall and vyvanse and now I'm on some non-stimulant but it ain't working. How the fuck do I do this? It's like my brain shuts off every time I have to do something I have no interest in.

• +1
Reactions: Mousei
Have you tried ritalin (methylphenidate)?

Have you tried ritalin (methylphenidate)?
No, I'll probably ask my psych for it. Have you tried it before? I haven't done much research on it atm but I will

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin
No, I'll probably ask my psych for it. Have you tried it before? I haven't done much research on it atm but I will
It's similar to others ADHD meds it may work when others don't
Have you tried bupropion?

My autism ruined my life. Even reading a simple sentence seems like an a lot of effort. Its over

• +1
Reactions: Chemicel
I can't focus on shit, I have no motivation even to do the simplest shit. My hyperfocus that happens rarely is good but for important things my mind just says NOPE. I've tried adderall and vyvanse and now I'm on some non-stimulant but it ain't working. How the fuck do I do this? It's like my brain shuts off every time I have to do something I have no interest in.
Trimethylglycine ! Seriously. It has been such a big help for me. And I'm prescribed concerta and ritalin too.

If you're an undermethylator you'll lose sensitivity to the effects of a lot of drugs (apart from SSRIs. SSRIs actually work better with undermethylators).

Try taking TMG (Betaine) consistently for a month and tell me if you feel any more motivated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Adderall used to help me get more work done

until I realized taking adderall and LDARing/Shitposting feels even better. :feelsree: