My advice for makinithappen

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
@MakinItHappenReturn

I’m a big fan of urs tbhngl

I will make u an ascension plan

1) lean the fuck out, fat actually can make face more asymmetrical and you clearly have decent bones under the facial fat so I’d obviously work on that first mate
2) your gym maxxed period was ur best looking phase as you were chadlite so get back on your gym grind
3) get some contacts for your dark eyes
4) purchase some lifts or elevator shoes for your self proclaimed short height
5) you would benefit from skincare too for more even and looksmaxxes skin
6) grow hair a bit longer but keep the nt fade

you can easily regain all of your looks but unfortunately you’re quite softminned at the moment I reckon you can gain 1-2 irl smv points just from this bro :)

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, FailedNormieManlet, AscendingHero and 2 others
Also grow a heavy stubble like chestbrah

you’ll end up with good results like this
8488FAA3 2C80 41F2 B7EA 3C5D0F7F3889

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and AscendingHero
Advices me

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I will never be as good looking as I was in the past G

Stop the cope and accept the rope lmao

I'm joking. I know what you are saying man and listen I've looksmaxxed heavily already and down to around 15% bf. I've posted the updated videos on here but it doesn't come through on selfie camera G so people don't see it. All they see is race lol. You need superb collagen to offset my pheno. Or superb bones

If tiktok had been around in my day I would have been a living Pajeet rockstar, unfortunately it wasnt and so I was just stripping for gay men and divorced wives in their mid 30s and beyond.

The age pill hits everybody and everyone. Pretty boys earlier than robust fuckers.

The other thing is my younger photos were taken with a high spec webcam and I don't have that anymore tbh lol.

Anyways ill post updates in this thread alone month by month since you were so nice to recognise my past greatness.

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Lev Peshkov and FailedNormieManlet

I'm joking. I know what you are saying man and listen I've looksmaxxed heavily already and down to around 15% bf. I've posted the updated videos on here but it doesn't come through on selfie camera G so people don't see it. All they see is race lol. You need superb collagen to offset my pheno. Or superb bones

If tiktok had been around in my day I would have been a living Pajeet rockstar, unfortunately it wasnt and so I was just stripping for gay men and divorced wives in their mid 30s and beyond.

The age pill hits everybody and everyone. Pretty boys earlier than robust fuckers.

The other thing is my younger photos were taken with a high spec webcam and I don't have that anymore tbh lol.

Anyways ill post updates in this thread alone month by month since you were so nice to recognise my past greatness.
I'd start with a dickmaxxing routine too. Start with manual exercises and then move on to extenders and hanging.

I'd start with a dickmaxxing routine too. Start with manual exercises and then move on to extenders and hanging.

Bro I've been dating someone for months and I'm cool with my 5 inches. We make love anyway. It's not sex.

Stretching my dick all over the place and clipping weights to them and then doing 30 reps for hypertrophy seems weird af. I'm OK.

Your dick isn't a muscle so it isn't going to grow bigger. If that were ever the case I'd be a rasta by now with a dickasorous

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Elvisandreaa
He needs to stop acting like an English ponce and badboy max.

-lean down and muscular
-conservative LL to 5'10
-implants for added singularity to face
-badboy attitude

He can be a curry Nick Gonzalez
Images 8

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and MakinItHappenReturn

-lean down and muscular
-conservative LL to 5'10
-badboy attitude

View attachment 1459948

Orbital implants always go wrong it seems. My orbs are a weakness

Bro I've been dating someone for months and I'm cool with my 5 inches. We make love anyway. It's not sex.

Stretching my dick all over the place and clipping weights to them and then doing 30 reps for hypertrophy seems weird af. I'm OK.

Your dick isn't a muscle so it isn't going to grow bigger. If that were ever the case I'd be a rasta by now with a dickasorous
Dickpill is legit. If you are over 7 inches (which is big don't listen to the LARPers here) , word spreads around and lots of women would want to fuck you because of that fact alone. At 5'8", I am guessing a 7.5x5.5 inch dick would look very big especially if you are lean. Not to mention the shit it does for your confidence. Dickmaxxing is legit but it takes time. It's worth trying. Just buy an extender and wear it for a couple of hours a day.

Dickpill is legit. If you are over 7 inches (which is big don't listen to the LARPers here) , word spreads around and lots of women would want to fuck you because of that fact alone. At 5'8", I am guessing a 7.5x5.5 inch dick would look very big especially if you are lean. Not to mention the shit it does for your confidence. Dickmaxxing is legit but it takes time. It's worth trying. Just buy an extender and wear it for a couple of hours a day.

-lean down and muscular
-conservative LL to 5'10
-badboy attitude

View attachment 1459948
Not sure if implants could get him the angularity he needs. His jaw mass is decent so I guess he needs to cut to 10-12% bf. I'd just get a bit of fillers from time to time. Also, implants have a huge upfront cost so I don't know if he could afford it. btw @MakinItHappenReturn how's your financial situation and what's your career like?

OK you seem like an 'intellectual'

You know somebody that spends time reading and taking interest in topics that require intellect. Thinking. Reasoning.

Let me ask you if you've read up on the negative drawbacks of using penis extenders?

Have you personally ever used one? Or is this pop science.

OK you seem like an 'intellectual'

You know somebody that spends time reading and taking interest in topics that require intellect. Thinking. Reasoning.

Let me ask you if you've read up on the negative drawbacks of using penis extenders?

Have you personally ever used one? Or is this pop science.
Thing is I am stuck in curryland right now. I have done a bit of hanging and faced no issues. Obviously, there is a risking any of these techniques could fuck up your penis but it's all about aesthetics for me. I'd rather have a 8 inch dick that doesn't work properly than a 5 inch one that is fully functional.

Orbital implants always go wrong it seems. My orbs are a weakness
No they don't. They're in one of the least likely places to get infection.

Just have to make sure they don't stick out and show. In the under eye area

Not sure if implants could get him the angularity he needs. His jaw mass is decent so I guess he needs to cut to 10-12% bf. I'd just get a bit of fillers from time to time. Also, implants have a huge upfront cost so I don't know if he could afford it. btw @MakinItHappenReturn how's your financial situation and what's your career like?

My financial situation is very good.

I wont reveal what I work as because people on this site know my town location in London so with a simple bit of detective work will find me. So fuck that. I have a side hustle that's part time and online and an outside job thats in between part time and full time and requires a lot of talking. Hence I know how to speak.

I'm not sure what more there is to improve on bro? Lol. I'm Indian and 5'8. Women can't see your pee pee until they're about to sleep with you.

Besides even if I really had a big 7 incher no one is going to notice.

Oh wow look an Indian 5'8 guy medium build walking down the street, oh wow he must be well endowed.

I don't understand why all you zoomers think that it's a halo. What am I gonna do? Open an only fans? 🤣

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
No they don't. They're in one of the least likely places to get infection.

Just have to make sure they don't stick out and show. In the under eye area

So tell me why you opted for injecting slime into yours instead

I wont reveal what I work as because people on this site know my town location in London so with a simple bit of detective work will find me. So fuck that. I have a side hustle that's part time and online and an outside job thats in between part time and full time and requires a lot of talking. Hence I know how to speak.

I'm not sure what more there is to improve on bro? Lol. I'm Indian and 5'8. Women can't see your pee pee until they're about to sleep with you.

Besides even if I really had a big 7 incher no one is going to notice and an Indian 5'8 guy medium build walking down the street and instinctively ever think, oh wow he must be well endowed.

I don't understand why all you zoomers think that it's a halo. What am I gonna do? Open an only fans? 🤣
just go for indian girls bro, they have lower standards, you should take that factor in your advantage

Besides even if I really had a big 7 incher no one is going to notice and an Indian 5'8 guy medium build walking down the street and instinctively ever think, oh wow he must be well endowed.

What I mean is after slaying a couple of women, word would spread. It'd also improve your sex life with your current gf. Ok. Try stuffing a lot shit in your underwear and walk around in public. I'd bet there'd be at least a few women who would eye your bulge.

• JFL
just go for indian girls bro, they have lower standards, you should take that factor in your advantage

I am with someone white

I'm bored of telling you

Stay outta my threads you posting zombie

• Ugh..
So tell me why you opted for injecting slime into yours instead
Because facial surgery will do nothing for my life quality until I put some muscle on, live with high testosterone, and stop being a total bitch in every area of my life.

• JFL
@subhuman incel blocked

Fuck it

Waste of human life

• Love it
What I mean is after slaying a couple of women, word would spread. It'd also improve your sex life with your current gf. Ok. Try stuffing a lot shit in your underwear and walk around in public. I'd bet there'd be at least a few women who would eye your bulge.

It's not high school bro

Not every girl knows each other in a highly populated city like London

What cottage village in pajeet land you residing in?

• JFL

Then implants make sense. But they are unpredictable. It's hard to know how your soft tissues respond to the additional mass. Didn't you dox your name here lol? You also posted your face here dozens of times. Any autist could dox you right now with a bit of effort.

Read my other reply to your dick post @Pakicel

You know extenders can damage the sentivity of the penis, leading to less enjoyable sex?

Because facial surgery will do nothing for my life quality until I put some muscle on, live with high testosterone, and stop being a total bitch in every area of my life.

Your obsession with testosterone is embarrassing. You don't train your muscles properly. You look like you're training exclusively chest and shoulders every day lol and only that.

What do you do for traps and legs BTW?

Also link me to the positive results that came from orbital implants pls if you can as I might look into it

i'm using penimaster for 5 months and got +3,5cm you coper.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
i'm using penimaster for 5 months and got +3,5cm you coper.

Link me to it on amazon and I'll purchase right now fuck it

If I lose sensitivity I will switch on you bruv

Link me to it on amazon and I'll purchase right now fuck it

If I lose sensitivity I will switch on you bruv
no lost of sensitivity but it's hard as fuck to wear it. really feel sometimes i'm wearing a torture tool. not painful but uncomfortable.
also if you do it too much it happens to create blisters.
i bought it from a local store so don't know amazon etc.

i bought this full package penimaster (with belt and rods)

Amazon product ASIN B005FLMUHK
www. amazon. ca/PeniMaster-Complete-Effective-Enlargement-Complex/dp/B005FLMUHK

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Your obsession with testosterone is embarrassing. You don't train your muscles properly. You look like you're training exclusively chest and shoulders every day lol and only that.

What do you do for traps and legs BTW?

Also link me to the positive results that came from orbital implants pls if you can as I might look into it
Inserting a 5th day for traps, rhomboid and arms from next week

On the road now will send orbital results later. Dont think u need supra though

I’m proud of you my bro, remember looks are cumulative. You look good atm bro much better than your bloated lockdown days haha

Merry Christmas and here’s to a 2022 full of ascension! :)