My advice to Chinese and Indian people

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
Don't choose a career in STEM(science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) - these fields are filled with men and offer very little opportunities in meeting women. These domains are also seen as nerdy and unsexy. Choose instead a career in liberal arts, or get into music, acting, dancing, fashion design, etc. - you will have much more opportunities to meet women this way and you will also be seen as a cool person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
My advice is commit sucide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, turkproducer, needsolution and 4 others
IT=moneymaxx then you can buy all hookers in the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and john2
Choose instead a career in liberal arts, or get into music, acting, dancing, fashion design, etc. - you will have much more opportunities to meet women this way and you will also be seen as a cool person.
giphy.gif

And what about the low income OP ???
How do I cope with that now ???

Same brotha, ITmaxxing here.

I'm lawmaxxing ngl tbh
This could be a good option too - getting in law, finance, business, politics, etc., although I don't know how much credibility Indians and Chinese have in these areas. You will also have to compete with a lot of Jews who have a natural talent for these domains.
Same brotha, ITmaxxing here.
Getting in IT will destroy all your social skills.

Last edited:
You will also have to compete with a lot of Jews who have a natural talent for these domains.
i already mog jews hard academically and public speaking wisengl

Too late, I am earning more money than a weekend bar singer

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
fuck STEM tbh ngl. its cucked and low T

How about management maxxing?

Don't choose a career in STEM(science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) - these fields are filled with men and offer very little opportunities in meeting women. These domains are also seen as nerdy and unsexy. Choose instead a career in liberal arts, or get into music, acting, dancing, fashion design, etc. - you will have much more opportunities to meet women this way and you will also be seen as a cool person.
You think they can get out of poverty with fucking liberal arts degree? No.

do whatever you want and have a good friend circle around you and you'll have enough opportunity to meet woman