my arab friend saying I shouldt marry this white foid

who is more correct here?

  • him

    Votes: 5 100.0%
  • me

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    5
Ältai.Anabolic

Ältai.Anabolic

Emerald
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Posts
34,450
Reputation
32,599
she has 3 bodycounts

meanwhile avg westernfoids have 20bc in college

hes saying if a foid is marriage material you in know in first meeting, but I told him thats not true because thats why theres a courting and dating phase as you can ubreveal her true character overtime.

hes also saying a foid must be a virgin, i thoguht to my head this is 2026
 
  • +1
Reactions: i<3cats
marriage in 2026 is cagefuel
 
  • +1
Reactions: fraudislaw
i mean he's arab and in their culture having a virgin wife isn't rare
what abour for east asian?

especially marrying white european girl who had only 3 bodycounts as opposed many in EU have 10-20 bc


open your dm
 
she has 3 bodycounts

meanwhile avg westernfoids have 20bc in college

hes saying if a foid is marriage material you in know in first meeting, but I told him thats not true because thats why theres a courting and dating phase as you can ubreveal her true character overtime.

hes also saying a foid must be a virgin, i thoguht to my head this is 2026
what happened to the foid you got pregnant?
 
what abour for east asian?

especially marrying white european girl who had only 3 bodycounts as opposed many in EU have 10-20 bc


open your dm
arabs have islam so compared to other races virgin wives are actually the norm for them

just sent you a convo let's talk there
 
i mean he's arab and in their culture having a virgin wife isn't rare
because their culture doesn’t allow women to whore themselves out 6x weekly to chad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae
she has 3 bodycounts

meanwhile avg westernfoids have 20bc in college

hes saying if a foid is marriage material you in know in first meeting, but I told him thats not true because thats why theres a courting and dating phase as you can ubreveal her true character overtime.

hes also saying a foid must be a virgin, i thoguht to my head this is 2026
I'm a state embassador for Arkansas. I get diplomatic immunity here in Indiana. I can do whatever the hell I want.
 
she has 3 bodycounts

meanwhile avg westernfoids have 20bc in college

hes saying if a foid is marriage material you in know in first meeting, but I told him thats not true because thats why theres a courting and dating phase as you can ubreveal her true character overtime.

hes also saying a foid must be a virgin, i thoguht to my head this is 2026
Tell yo arab boi that he’s a dayouth.
 
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Ältai.Anabolic and Junbae
caged, muslims dont allow their women to whore out so they arent normal, onlyfans whore av checks out

It’s basically because they have jealousy over their women and treat them like diamonds. A man would immediately commit crimes or rope if he got cucked ykwim?
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Ältai.Anabolic

Similar threads

Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
4
Views
49
jp212
jp212
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
3
Views
51
Ältai.Anabolic
Ältai.Anabolic
mltn2mtn
Replies
4
Views
34
mltn2mtn
mltn2mtn
ICXCLuvr
Replies
11
Views
93
pexy
pexy
Jason Voorhees
Replies
41
Views
240
Glorious King
Glorious King

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top