My ascension plan (14 years old)

F

Full-time Ascension

Note to self: Research mewing and posture
here’s my plan for ascending as a 14 year old

Mewing/MSE

I’ll mew with my lower jaw jutted forward to meet my upper jaw and my tongue pushed to my palate.

I’ll also chew gum converted to mastic by the process of that guy who posted a video a while back.

Ice hooding, I might, I might not.

I’ll aim to get Invisalign and mse.

Soft maxxes

I’ll be looking for techniques to get rid of my dandruff and clear my skin.

I’ll also whiten teeth.

Leanmaxxing/Diet

Leanmaxxing, I want to lose 50% of my body fat. Especially on face, stomach, hips, ass.

My diet will become 90% protein, and I won’t eat over 1000 cal a day. Is this enough?

Supplements/Chemicals

My parents have banned me from all chemicals.

I live in London, do you think it is likely I’d be able to find an abandoned house I could deliver to?

I want Ashwagandha, HGH, Trenbolone, Testosterone, Aromasin/Letrozole.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kingcel32, ElySioNs, bogii and 7 others
Money

Resell sneakers, if there’s any other moneymaxxing tips, I’m up for it. I need to accumulate funds

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
no bonesmashing ??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Kami and Deleted member 16369
imagine being 14 and doing this list

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: brainregeneration, Patient A, xefo and 10 others
nigga thinking of eating 1000 kcals a day and doing tren at 14

oh hell naw...

just play sports / lift, get as much sunlight as possible, increase your social standing among your peers to increase your testosterone, don't breathe through your mouth.

and definitely eat more than 1k cals a day lmao what are you 4'10?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32, GymCelNeckPill, xefo and 3 others
increase your social standing among your peers
I don’t understand, what do you mean? You can’t just do that :feelskek: it’s not that easy

Mewing/MSE

I’ll mew with my lower jaw jutted forward to meet my upper jaw and my tongue pushed to my palate.

I’ll also chew gum converted to mastic by the process of that guy who posted a video a while back.

Soft maxxes

I’ll also whiten teeth.

Leanmaxxing/Diet

Leanmaxxing, I want to lose 50% of my body fat. Especially on face, stomach, hips, ass.

My diet will become 90% protein, and I won’t eat over 1000 cal a day. Is this enough?

Supplements/Chemicals

I live in London, do you think it is likely I’d be able to find an abandoned house I could deliver to?

Avoid steroids. Ashwaganda helps to reduce cortisol which the body makes more of when stressed. Magnesium and Zinc are the most important supplements as they dramatically boost sleep quality and optimize test and reduce your stress levels. Best to take before bed for great sleep.

Avoid testosterone.You don't want to risk your growth plates closing. HGH is good if you can get your hands on it. Mk-677 is an alternative. It won't give the same results as hgh but you get noticeable benefits. I took it and got much better skin quality and muscle recovery. But its not that big of a deal on muscle growth and fat loss. Since it does boost hgh it would help with your height goals.

Sports are very important, particularly the best for height maxxing would be any form of HIIT. That would be High Intensity Interval Training. So if you sign up for events with short distance but high intensity, such as a 100 meter or 200 meter sprint or a 50m/100 meter swimming that would be the best. Basketball to some degree, its more endurance based. I don't t think it nescarilly makes you taller but taller athletes are favored in the sport.

Sleep is key. Get black out curtains. Magnesium and Zinc before bed. Mk-677 also boosts sleep quality , as would hgh. Not sure why but it will give you vivid dreams.

I would also recommend strength training at the age of 15. Some say 14 is a bit early. Its debatable. You could just avoid barbell squats but the football ( american football ) everyone did it starting it in 8th grade which is where youth turn 14 and plenty of them ended up being big and strong. I don't think that squatting would impact height in the long term, just short term you would be a little shorter cause the spine is compressible, and its why your taller in the morning by half an inch.

Your quite lucky you found this site at this age. You have a lot of time to optimize puberty.

Diet: Make sure to eat in a calorie surplus. Drink whole milk, aim for at least half a gallon a day. Eat lots of grilled chicken, fish, or beef and pork. Aim to get at least 0.8 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight.

Avoid processed food. Don't get fast food. Don't get frozen meals. It might be a pain in the ass but eating fresh is better. Don't take alcohol and avoid all drugs especially aderall.

You could also make a weight gainer shake if you find yourself not hitting calorie goals. Combine 2-4 table spoons of peanut butter ,1 scoop of protein powder, 2-3 tablespoon equivalent in grams of walnuts, and the same amount in almonds, and mix with whole milk together to make sure you meat the calories.

tl:dr- Magnesium+Zinc+HGH ( or mk-677 if you cant get Pharma hgh ) main supplementation. Ashwaganda is fine but not needed. Play sports. Avoid processed foods eat lots of whole milk and meat. Sleep well.

• +1
Reactions: CometDragon, prodbymetro, Deleted member 18372 and 1 other person
As a 14 yo the most important thing you have to be focused on is heightmaxxing with AIs and GH peptides

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prodbymetro, 7zyzz7, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and AscensionMan98
I found it at 12 :feelskek: but thanks
Damn. What got you red pilled so young. I was always red pilled but their wasn't really any resources for any solid looksmaxer at the time.

• +1
Reactions: Full-time Ascension
Damn. What got you red pilled so young. I was always red pilled but their wasn't really any resources for any solid looksmaxer at the time.
Autism man :feelsyay: Don’t feel bad though, I didn’t do shit at the time

Autism man :feelsyay: Don’t feel bad though, I didn’t do shit at the time
Lol I don't feel bad. I could have easily gotten like 2 inches more on my height , but I'm 5ft 11 barefoot but in real life people think 6ft. Hows your height.

• +1

Before you waste your precious young days. I will save your time and let you know the things I quoted are cope. I been through it at the exact age as you are and there’s so many things I could’ve done that would put me in a better position now.

I’ll also whiten teeth.
Good. Try Tea Tree Oil Balm for dandruff and Tretinoin cream for acne.

No please don’t. Don’t lean when you’re in puberty. Eat, eat, eat good calories. Look up Ray Peat Diet. Increase Metabolism and eat. Avoid stress.
You don’t want to disrupt your natural development with word of mouth knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: xefo, 7zyzz7 and Full-time Ascension
1000 calories are you kidding me? Leanmaxing doesnt matter at this age, you need to eat as much good food as you can (meat vegetables milk) + hgh or whatever else to grow as much as possible.

I won’t eat over 1000 cal a day.
Unless you are morbidly obese this is just a retardation at this age

Really bad plan bro
Just take vitamin c,retin-a,mew (evdn tho its cope),do recomp in the gym (wait at least until you turn 16 for steroids)
I know how tempting it is to look your best at such an age but trust me

Maybeeee do ostarine and low dose of rad140 or anavar (but really low doses) for your first cycles
They will still supress you shit ton at that age and you definitely won't reach your full puberty potential once your puberty finishes after a suppression and time it takes to go back to somewhat normal levels with proper pct

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Lol I don't feel bad. I could have easily gotten like 2 inches more on my height , but I'm 5ft 11 barefoot but in real life people think 6ft. Hows your height.
5’3 about, so low even for my age
Avoid stress.
How
1000 calories are you kidding me? Leanmaxing doesnt matter at this age, you need to eat as much good food as you can (meat vegetables milk) + hgh or whatever else to grow as much as possible.
Below my response ⬇️
U have heard of minimising estrogen? Im hardly growing either way

at 14?
Jesus we should really restrict this site:feelskek:

Really bad plan bro
Just take vitamin c,retin-a,mew (evdn tho its cope),do recomp in the gym (wait at least until you turn 16 for steroids)

Maybeeee do ostarine and low dose of rad140 or anavar (but really low doses) for your first cycles
They will still supress you shit ton at that age and you definitely won't reach your full puberty potential once your puberty finishes after a suppression and time it takes to go back to somewhat normal levels with proper pct
I need a more radical solution, because I’m on a really bad track

Really bad plan bro

Fuck doing any sarms or roids.Mk-677 is the only thing that he should do . Roids are only worth post puberty.

nigga thinking of eating 1000 kcals a day and doing tren at 14

oh hell naw...

just play sports / lift, get as much sunlight as possible, increase your social standing among your peers to increase your testosterone, don't breathe through your mouth.

and definitely eat more than 1k cals a day lmao what are you 4'10?
that wont do shit btw

• +1
Fuck doing any sarms or roids.Mk-677 is the only thing that he should do . Roids are only worth post puberty.
mk-667 is really really risky
I always go with higher the risk higher the reward moto in my life

But mk-667 possible insulin and bloating side effects just diminish the rewards

@Full-time Ascension - Your height is going to have to be worked on. You could get a few inches to reach at least below average height. Mk-677 or hgh preferably is a must. Sports and calorie surplus are a must. You need to bulk only for the next few years. Stuff yourself with the diet I mentioned. Do not go on any cuts till you graduate high school. Sports also will be important, but focus on sprinting or swimming short distance. Reducing cortisol would also be important so don't forget supplementation.

Its debatable whether you should try to use armridex to kill off estrogen to enhance your growth plate span. The problem is a healthy dose of estrogen keeps you energized to do things like play sports and want to complete your looks maxxing plan. Not sure if other looksmaxxers have advice on this conundrum. Perhaps at age 16 or 17 it could be done to extend growth phase, but from my time on swarms which killed estrogen you would likely not want to bother doing anything much when you have no estrogen, so its kinda pointless.

• +1
mk-667 is really really risky
I always go with higher the risk higher the reward moto in my life

But mk-667 possible insulin and bloating side effects just diminish the rewards
Meant to say that HGH is the best case scenario, but getting it can be difficult due to either costs/quality. Mk-677 is the next best alternative if HGH can't be gotten. Not sure about the money though. How is @Full-time Ascension planning to fund the supplementation of HGH.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
sun your balls and get sunlight in general, it helped me get harder erections

• +1
Reactions: Full-time Ascension and AscendingHero
Is this a reocurring issue of yours? :lul:
I live in London,
Def never started, no wonder you're considering tren and artificial HGH in 8/9th grade or whatever xth year that is

• +1
how do 14 year olds find this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Paroxysm, AscendingHero and 1 other person

Mewing/MSE

Soft maxxes

I’ll also whiten teeth.

Leanmaxxing/Diet

Supplements/Chemicals

It sounded decent until you said that you weren't gonna restrict yourself to 1000cals. If you do this then you're only stunting your growth and losing potential height, frame and face gains that could be made during puberty. I recommend to do a surplus 500+ cals above your maintenance.

• +1
It's wrong to eat that amount of kcal.
Just look up the basal metabolism formula on the internet and calculate it based on your height, weight, age, etc.
Remember that your final caloric spent is the basal metabolism + the physical activities you do during your day.
Look up for some tables that contain the right number. Example: your basal metabolism is 1650 kcal. You are a slightly active person. So multiply it by 1.4, for example, so the final caloric spent results in 2310 kcal. And to loose bodyfat, just eat 1910 kcal, for example (2310-400).
Eat with a deficit of 200-500 kcal. That's enough. Eating less than that will make you loose more muscles and ruin your metabolism through your leanmax journey.
Weigh the food and use apps like MyFitnessPal.
Drink enough water.
Be patient.

• +1
Make proper neck posture a habit

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Make proper neck posture a habit
Im about the same age of OP

Proper neck posture over time, how does that help looksmaxxing wise?

Also are you the TGW (karan) ?

Im about the same age of OP

Proper neck posture over time, how does that help looksmaxxing wise?
Proper neck/oral posture is one of the many puzzle pieces that ensures your face grows correctly, I could cite studies to support this if you really care. Chin tuck exercises are the quickest way you can build the habit.

This gif is a good representation of why you really want to prevent forward head syndrome. It will come with breathing problems, malocclusion, and other chronic health issues

Also are you the TGW (karan) ?
Don't know what this means so probably not

Don't know what this means so probably not
Are you from TGW forum?

(thegreatwork)

Proper neck/oral posture is one of the many puzzle pieces that ensures your face grows correctly, I could cite studies to support this if you really care. Chin tuck exercises are the quickest way you can build the habit.
Mind briefly sharing some of the other puzzles that ensure your face grows correctly?

and yes studies would be nice bro

Are you from TGW forum?

(thegreatwork)
No but I proably should make an account there since most people here somehow think environment is cope lol
Mind briefly sharing some of the other puzzles that ensure your face grows correctly?

and yes studies would be nice bro
The other pieces would be ensuring you have a proper thyroid/hormone profile, which is important due to the fact that androgens play quite a large role in facial development. This would be achieved through correcting your diet, however; this is hard to perfectly lay out since it can vary substantially from person to person. But I believe a good place to start would be by following something like the Ray Peat diet for example, since only unluckily food sensitive people would see exacerbated health issues from something like that.

A huge reason as to why so many people have health problems is due to the fact that so many of us eat shitty processed food that our bodies simply cannot handle. Bad food = chronic inflammation = shit health that WILL reveal itself in an innumerable amount of possible ways; low testosterone, skin issues, asthma, arthritis, bloat, fatigue etc...

Also I'm not super well versed on phytoestrogens but it definitely wouldn't hurt to avoid them to the best of your ability.

Aside from that it's just other lifestyle maxxes. Try and be active, lower cortisol/stress, get enough sleep... Hmm, I think that's pretty much it but I'll add more if I realize I missed something.

Neck posture relationship with malocclusion:

This thread has quite a lot of good material as well if you have time to thoroughly sift through it.

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
No but I proably should make an account there since most people here somehow think environment is cope lol

The other pieces would be ensuring you have a proper thyroid/hormone profile, which is important due to the fact that androgens play quite a large role in facial development. This would be achieved through correcting your diet, however; this is hard to perfectly lay out since it can vary substantially from person to person. But I believe a good place to start would be by following something like the Ray Peat diet for example, since only unluckily food sensitive people would see exacerbated health issues from something like that.

A huge reason as to why so many people have health problems is due to the fact that so many of us eat shitty processed food that our bodies simply cannot handle. Bad food = chronic inflammation = shit health that WILL reveal itself in an innumerable amount of possible ways; low testosterone, skin issues, asthma, arthritis, bloat, fatigue etc...

Also I'm not super well versed on phytoestrogens but it definitely wouldn't hurt to avoid them to the best of your ability.

Aside from that it's just other lifestyle maxxes. Try and be active, lower cortisol/stress, get enough sleep... Hmm, I think that's pretty much it but I'll add more if I realize I missed something.

This thread has quite a lot of good material as well if you have time to thoroughly sift through it.
Are you open to chat in pms bro?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10125
really important advise:
you are 14 rn. you still have so much time so dont rush things. better to ascend as 20 year old than to try to ascend as fast as possible and fuck shit up.
you are young, you need energy. I dont think that 1000 cal will be enough for you. You can try it tho but the bad thing is that rebounds will happen and you could lose all your motivation over it. Rebounds will happen for sure, also if you are rejected by girls so be prepared for it by focusing on sth internal (self improvement instead of trying to becoming someone who you think slays). You could try sth like a food diary and see what kind of diets work for you that make you lose weight. Meat diet sounds great but i d guess that it will be hard to do with ur parents around etc. but yeah dont eat sugar, bread and anything with wheat tbh. you should still eat fruit and a bit of vegtables. also many of the raw meat diet guys eat lots of cheese, milk etc cuz of the fats.

Taking testo at your age might fuck your brain. Idk bout HGH but I advise you to at least talk to a doctor. Maybe you can find someone open minded on the internet. Try to maximize your own testo by working out big muscle groups (try to focus on gaining strength over muscle, when working out as a teen you need to chill) and yeah I recommend ashwaganda.

Focus on career. Its not cope at all. Its the most important thing. You need something that fullfills you. Can be anything: sports, chemistry, etc. Something you have an interest in and that you have a bit of talent for. If you dont know yet what try to find sth fast. You dont need to be a nerd but you should take school and your grade serious. Honestly it doesnt matter in the end what it is that you want to do (it could literally be sth that you dislike rn) - what matters is that you choose it and then stick with it and get good at it. Learning how to focus on long term sucess, your mindset alone will make you a chad by your 20s and you will easily find a high value woman. Also never focus on girls too much, use them for validation, fun or whatever if you can but the fullfillment part should always come from your longterm success.

If you think what I wrote is not for you and bulllshit you literally need to realize that we have all been there and you are literally just gonna make the same mistakes again and then realize that you wasted many years of your life. Or you can also listen to losers who are 20+ and still mentalcells lmfao.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: downwardGod, Deleted member 18890, FreakkForLife and 1 other person
Move back to India. You might do better back at home.

it is mostly cope.
I checked hundreds of childhood photos and I yet again had a lack of chin projection. And my neck insertion was yet again not at the back of my skull but more in the middle-ish part.

I assume mewing would negate the negative effects of malocclusion since teeth don't touch eachother but it is too late for everyone since you can't mew since birth.

@Full-time Ascension - Your height is going to have to be worked on. You could get a few inches to reach at least below average height. Mk-677 or hgh preferably is a must. Sports and calorie surplus are a must. You need to bulk only for the next few years. Stuff yourself with the diet I mentioned. Do not go on any cuts till you graduate high school. Sports also will be important, but focus on sprinting or swimming short distance. Reducing cortisol would also be important so don't forget supplementation.

Its debatable whether you should try to use armridex to kill off estrogen to enhance your growth plate span. The problem is a healthy dose of estrogen keeps you energized to do things like play sports and want to complete your looks maxxing plan. Not sure if other looksmaxxers have advice on this conundrum. Perhaps at age 16 or 17 it could be done to extend growth phase, but from my time on swarms which killed estrogen you would likely not want to bother doing anything much when you have no estrogen, so its kinda pointless.
I’m not a usual case, I think I have significantly higher estrogen/cortisol than the average. Would you change your advice upon learning this?

sun your balls and get sunlight in general, it helped me get harder erections
It’s hard to get sun in uk; very hard, I think I will go outside in summer
Is this a reocurring issue of yours? :lul:

Def never started, no wonder you're considering tren and artificial HGH in 8/9th grade or whatever xth year that is
I have been proposing hgh, aromasin to my parents for 2 years, they keep shooting me down

• +1
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
Wish looksmax existed when I was 14:fuk::fuk: but 2015 is practically antique now. Do everything to looksmax in puberty

you are 14 rn. you still have so much time so dont rush things. better to ascend as 20 year old than to try to ascend as fast as possible and fuck shit up.
I’ve known about this since I was 12, I’m going for the longer time period since it’s quite hard to looksmax as a kid my age.

I read your whole post, I think the message is good, but I’ve already thought about this stuff, I can assure you.

I’m not a usual case, I think I have significantly higher estrogen/cortisol than the average. Would you change your advice upon learning this?
Well you can run aswaganda and take reservatrol to improve your hormonal balance. Ashwaganda reduces stress, as does magnesium and zinc. Besides that meditation, journaling, and cognitive behavioral techniques to make sure you remain in a emotionally health state and not to stress.

Stress creates cortisol and will destroy your progress. So even if you do everything right if you get your cortisol levels to high everything is fucked. You could consider armridex as well to keep your growth plates open for longer. Its debatable whether its useful to take it at this age or at 16 when your growth plates could potentially start to close. Some people stop growing early like 16, while others stop growing at 20. It varies.

I don't think you really would have to take AI inhibitors now as its more for extending it. Their also is the risk of having too low of estrogen. Its normal prescribed for those with a imbalance to begin with on the higher side, but if you feel your higher estrogen beyond the normal range its worth looking into.