MY ASCENSION PLAN IN 2024

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
I just ordered some stuff on bol, give your thoughts and give me some advice on what's cope or not and what I could maybe add to the list.

- gua sha, never believed it could work but why not give it a try.
- ice roller, I will use this every morning to soothen my skin and make it tighter
- I'm really wondering if I should buy that snail muccin, I see a lot of ppl promoting it so maybe I'll give it a shot
- chew falim gum everyday to fix my assymmetry in my right jaw

- heellifts, Why not fraud 1-2 inches if you can. Ppl will probably not notice and I'll feel more confident

- Dye my eyebrows black, just ordered some eyebrow dye to darken my eyebrows since I have very light features and dark blue eyes
- Go to the hair salon and get my hair dyed black or dark brown. Need to colormaxx asap
- Use rosemary oil on my eyebrows and hair so it grows faster, need that long hair wolfcut shit

- eat wayyyy healthier, I'm already eating quite healthy but I wanna ascend so my body is indestructable. Imma start eating ginger, dates, raw honey, liver, ...
- never touch junk food again
- lean bulk like a mf so I can be 90kg lean by the end of 2024 (I'm 80kg bone lean rn)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheReckons, LooksThinker, IndraBC and 13 others
- heellifts, Why not fraud 1-2 inches if you can. Ppl will probably not notice and I'll feel more confident

- Dye my eyebrows black, just ordered some eyebrow dye to darken my eyebrows since I have very light features and dark blue eyes
- Go to the hair salon and get my hair dyed black or dark brown. Need to colormaxx asap

- eat wayyyy healthier, I'm already eating quite healthy but I wanna ascend so my body is indestructable. Imma start eating ginger, dates, raw honey, liver, ...
- lean bulk like a mf so I can be 90kg lean by the end of 2024 (I'm 80kg bone lean rn)
Only things worth doing, the rest is useless.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Hamdan and PsychoDsk
all the things you ordered are sadly cope, everything else is fine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: med, LooksThinker, lemonnz and 2 others
cope

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
If thats you in your pfp just do something to fix ur upper lip and ull be good my g.
no need to rot on this forum u'll do well IRL with your looks. There's no point in giving urself body dysmorphia by lurking on this forum

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
ur jaw asymmetry doesnt come from muscle imbalance
its bone

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
I use everything on this list at some point , the eyebrow dye and lifts made a big difference

• +1
Imma start eating ginger, dates, raw honey, liver, ...
You just can't make this shit up lol.

Good luck ascending with pure sugar.... fasted way to age yourself.

Also, you morons should stop jerking off to liver, you only need to eat a very small amount, otherwise you will rekt your copper balance.

The rest of the ascension pack is also cope, are you by any chance 15?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and wayme
I just ordered some stuff on bol, give your thoughts and give me some advice on what's cope or not and what I could maybe add to the list.

- ice roller, I will use this every morning to soothen my skin and make it tighter
- I'm really wondering if I should buy that snail muccin, I see a lot of ppl promoting it so maybe I'll give it a shot

- Use rosemary oil on my eyebrows and hair so it grows faster, need that long hair wolfcut shit

Can hua sha help to reduce nose width or is it just cope?
Also will rosemary oil work on eyelashes

You just can't make this shit up lol.

Good luck ascending with pure sugar.... fasted way to age yourself.

Also, you morons should stop jerking off to liver, you only need to eat a very small amount, otherwise you will rekt your copper balance.

The rest of the ascension pack is also cope, are you by any chance 15?
stfu, I've been eating fruits, vegetables and all sorts of meat since I was a child. My whole body mogs yours, I rarely get sick + lean year round without any complications. artificial sugar is the enemy. natural sources of glucose are the healthiest carbs for your body. keep coping with wtv garbage you're eating jfl

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
Can hua sha help to reduce nose width or is it just cope?
Also will rosemary oil work on eyelashes
I think it's cope, rosemary oil works on eyebrows and hair so in theory it should work on eyelashes, just don't get the oil in your eyes or you're fucked

• +1
Reactions: cheerio and Deleted member 61701
stfu, I've been eating fruits, vegetables and all sorts of meat since I was a child. My whole body mogs yours, I rarely get sick + lean year round without any complications. artificial sugar is the enemy. natural sources of glucose are the healthiest carbs for your body. keep coping with wtv garbage you're eating jfl
What kind of fruits are u eating for improving skin texture

Yup you are 15 or you have the underdeveloped brain of a 15-year old.

Food that didn't exist few centuries ago sure as hell is healthy and vital for your body.

Let's ignore the fact that for 99.99% of our human history we've been running on fat.

Read a book and stop coping.

btw I'm 6'5 10% bf closing on 22 inch shoulders, surely you are a mogger jfl

Yup you are 15 or you have the underdeveloped brain of a 15-year old.

Food that didn't exist few centuries ago sure as hell is healthy and vital for your body.

Let's ignore the fact that for 99.99% of our human history we've been running on fat.

Read a book and stop coping.

btw I'm 6'5 10% bf closing on 22 inch shoulders, surely you are a mogger jfl
Literally everything I've listed, ppl have been eating for centuries. And for fats I eat butter, fatty fish, steak and eggs. And yes I have to admit you probably mog me jfl. You just got on my nerves by saying sugar is cope and it'll age you. Maybe you are right if you eat 300g of sugar a day but nobody would be that stupid. Also the rest isn't really cope, maybe the gua sha and ice roller but imma just try it out and from there on out, I can form an honest opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
Everything you ordered online is cope (gua sha ice roller and falim gum), the rest sounds solid.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and PsychoDsk
What kind of fruits are u eating for improving skin texture
Mostly I eat kiwi's, bananas, blueberries and grapes. I also try to eat a lot of carrots since this seems to work well with my skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61701

Dnrd

• +1

waste of money.
its okay
waste of time, most likely gonna end up bloated
okay
dark brown not black. Black eyebrows = women
dark brown not black
Topical minox 100 times better
Okay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and LooksThinker
Use minoxidil its better... U can use Rosemary too tho it good anyways... Sadly Everything u order is cope... Instead of gua sha see Electromuscular stimulation on face. Hearing good about it for quite some time

• +1
Use minoxidil its better... U can use Rosemary too tho it good anyways... Sadly Everything u order is cope... Instead of gua sha see Electromuscular stimulation on face. Hearing good about it for quite some time
how on earf will he electro stimulate his face

• So Sad
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√

order minoxidil and then take it orally it lasts way longer than topical and apparently a lot of people don't have the enzyme or whatever to make use of topical minoxidil

booking a consultation with eppley will be way more effective than any of these methods.

stop coping.

Snail mucin def recommend

order minoxidil and then take it orally it lasts way longer than topical and apparently a lot of people don't have the enzyme or whatever to make use of topical minoxidil
I didn't mention minoxidil
booking a consultation with eppley will be way more effective than any of these methods.

stop coping.
I know now that it's all cope, I use none of it JFL

I didn't mention minoxidil

I know now that it's all cope, I use none of it JFL
yeah true,
i used rosemary oil before and it worked for me but it was so pungeant!!! smells nice but too strong and its an OIL so gave me acne and it would run down my head and it wasn't for me

• +1
Already chad in my eyes bhai

• Love it
I think it's cope, rosemary oil works on eyebrows and hair so in theory it should work on eyelashes, just don't get the oil in your eyes or you're fucked
real hate getting it in my eye lmfao

Literally everything I've listed, ppl have been eating for centuries. And for fats I eat butter, fatty fish, steak and eggs. And yes I have to admit you probably mog me jfl. You just got on my nerves by saying sugar is cope and it'll age you. Maybe you are right if you eat 300g of sugar a day but nobody would be that stupid. Also the rest isn't really cope, maybe the gua sha and ice roller but imma just try it out and from there on out, I can form an honest opinion.
Gua sha are maybe cope, but ice roller can’t be because Jordan barret use ice roller every morning

dnr kys