My Attraction Based Equator Theory Becomes More and More True Every Day. I am a Fucking Genius

Blkpill Godfather

Blkpill Godfather

Female gaze and blackpill extremism.
This is a follow on to this thread-

best to read that before this so u understand

but basically this theory includes phenotypes, colouring, skin colour beauty standards.

basically. the lightest skin and hair colour and tallest people are the furthest away from the equator(northern europe), and the darkest skin, hair colour and shortest people are closet to the equator

The lightest skin lightest hair colour have natural biological fetish for those with the darkest hair darkest skin colour, and vice versa(hence why blonde men are loved in SEA). Hence why swedish men marry thai wives at extremely high rated to the point feminist swedish women had to ban it. so that is proven right there..

Hence why they dont worship white skin AS much in north china, korea, japan. they worship it the most in SEA. because they're closest to the equator. even @AlexBrown84 proved this. he said its easier for him in korea compared to thailand because of his skin colour, they dont fetishise pale white skin as much cos they're not right on the equator

but then another theory i have is the people who arent right on the equator, and the people who arent furthest away from the equator, just in the middle. wont prefer people from the furthest or closest point of the equator. rather they would prefer people from in the middle, like themsleves. but then it just comes down to masculine vs. feminine phenotypes.

ill give an example.

korea isnt right on the equator, or furthest away. just in the middle. so according to this theory. their women would just prefer the most masculine phenotype that is also in the middle. but also fits their beauty standard of white skin

and guess which country koreans worship? not northern europeans. but fucking ITALIANS

honestly my theory is spot fucking on. tell me a race of man or woman. and i can tell you exactly which race they fetishise.

honestly im a fucking genius of the blackpill im the only person in the world to ever figure it out and it is 100% true because i can literally prove every aspect of it

Okay tell me what does the average curry fetishes about?

Sounds retarded.

• +1
Reactions: mfk
ur just too low iq and closed minded

gtfo my thread incel
it's just not very good and has shit real world application. Light skin is always more desirable, dating statistics show that everyone prefers whites above everything else.

North atlantid is highest SMV, period.

You can spew your insults all you like but that is how it is.

it's just not very good and has shit real world application. Light skin is always more desirable, dating statistics show that everyone prefers whites above everything else.

North atlantid is highest SMV, period.

You can spew your insults all you like but that is how it is.
U dont get it

North atlantid is highest smv to some races

not to others

People on the equator- south american latinas, and asian girls, prefer BLONDE men , who are the furthest away from the equator. not north atlantid

U dont get it

North atlantid is highest smv to some races

not to others

People on the equator- south american latinas, and asian girls, prefer BLONDE men , who are the furthest away from the equator. not north atlantid
Highest SMV looks to SEA.
22zimmer superJumbo

Oh wow! Such northern looks!

Bah, fucking autistic theory. They're darker than Nordics and North atlantids in both skin tone and hair. Blond hair and nordic skin colour isn't even something that evolved from climate, it's from sexual selection. Sexual selection is the reason germanic types are the best looking, light colouring is just better looking no matter what. It is never not preferred.

I've already made a thread that explains why nordics are higher SMV and it's infinitely better than your shit latitude theory. Mogged by fisherian runaway maxxers.
Download 5

Highest SMV looks to SEA.
View attachment 1868137

Oh wow! Such northern looks!

Bah, fucking autistic theory. They're darker than Nordics and North atlantids in both skin tone and hair. Blond hair and nordic skin colour isn't even something that evolved from climate, it's from sexual selection. Sexual selection is the reason germanic types are the best looking, light colouring is just better looking no matter what. It is never not preferred.

I've already made a thread that explains why nordics are higher SMV and it's infinitely better than your shit latitude theory. Mogged by fisherian runaway maxxers.
View attachment 1868140
can u link it pls

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
can u link it pls
I can't find it. But I talk about it here in a joking way. I can make another thread explaining sexual selection.

Blond hair and nordic skin colour isn't even something that evolved from climate, it's from sexual selection.
Explain why the 3 most blonde countries are the 3 most north countries

OP what is your IQ that you have failed to realize that the equator is just an arbitrary line through a sphere and means almost nothing? you could bisect the earth at infinite locations; the equator we chose is not more significant than any other.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
OP what is your IQ that you have failed to realize that the equator is just an arbitrary line through a sphere and means almost nothing? you could bisect the earth at infinite locations; the equator we chose is not more significant than any other.
Huh? The equator shows the hottest vs coldest countries with some minor variation which I’ve taken into consideration

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Explain why the 3 most blonde countries are the 3 most north countries
Blond hair evolved in Ukraine. It has nothing to do with how north it is. The reason why you get less blond as you go south is because you're closer to populations that never underwent such sexual selection, so genetics get mixed during wars and population exchanges. This is basic shit.

Also you are the one that has to explain why blond hair is from climate. You also have to explain why far more northern peoples are browner in skin and hair.

Many abos naturally have blond hair. It's just an attractive trait and gets selected for if it mutates into the population.

Blond hair evolved in Ukraine. It has nothing to do with how north it is. The reason why you get less blond as you go south is because you're closer to populations that never underwent such sexual selection, so genetics get mixed during wars and population exchanges. This is basic shit.

Also you are the one that has to explain why blond hair is from climate. You also have to explain why far more northern peoples are browner in skin and hair.

Many abos naturally have blond hair. It's just an attractive trait and gets selected for if it mutates into the population.
Yeah it got sexually selected for in that country because it was most attractive which correlates to my entire equator theory in itself lol. Leading to everyone being blonde

You’re literally proving my theory

Just focus on looksmaxing.

Yeah it got sexually selected for in that country because it was most attractive which correlates to my entire equator theory in itself lol. Leading to everyone being blonde

You’re literally proving my theory
No it doesn't. Your theory is based on latitudes where hotter climates have lighter people as ideal and northern climes with darker people as ideal.

Being light is more attractive nearly 100% of the time. It is more attractive because being colorful is inherently more attractive and has NOTHING to do with climate. It is true regardless of species, culture or anything. Being bright and colouring is always more attractive.

Your 'correlation' is retarded and is just that, a correlation and not a causation. I explained to you the actual cause. So abandon your stupid latitude theory, it's based on mixing up causation with causation. You should have abandoned it when I showed that the very most northern peoples are about as brown as Chinese or Japanese.

No it doesn't. Your theory is based on latitudes where hotter climates have lighter people as ideal and northern climes with darker people as ideal.

Being light is more attractive nearly 100% of the time. It is more attractive because being colorful is inherently more attractive and has NOTHING to do with climate. It is true regardless of species, culture or anything. Being bright and colouring is always more attractive.

Your 'correlation' is retarded and is just that, a correlation and not a causation. I explained to you the actual cause. So abandon your stupid latitude theory, it's based on mixing up causation with causation. You should have abandoned it when I showed that the very most northern peoples are about as brown as Chinese or Japanese.
Nope. Being light isn’t always good. Blonde men don’t like light girls

We like browner skin girls like Indian or south east asian

Even Swedish feminists had to put a law in place from Swedish men marrying Thai women

Even Filipinos who are 5’4 statistically are more attractive to white(northern ) women than Koreans and Japanese

BECAUSE OF EQUATOR THEORY

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
If your theory were true, all races would have comparable dating success especially online.
Yet it's White Men who are always on top across the entire globe, across all cultures and ethnicities, regardless of equator distance.

If your theory were true, all races would have comparable dating success especially online.
Yet it's White Men who are always on top across the entire globe, across all cultures and ethnicities, regardless of equator distance.
I literally wrote in my original thread and explained this. Go read it

1 reason is because furthest north men are talllest in the world and closest to equator men are shortest in the world + femininity/masculinity of phenotype skull(monologue, caucasoid, negroid) just go read original thread and you’ll get it

Nope. Being light isn’t always good. Blonde men don’t like light girls

We like browner skin girls like Indian or south east asian

Even Swedish feminists had to put a law in place from Swedish men marrying Thai women

Even Filipinos who are 5’4 statistically are more attractive to white(northern ) women than Koreans and Japanese

BECAUSE OF EQUATOR THEORY
Your dumb ideas are contradicted by statistics

Every group prefers whites including other whites.

White women ONLY like whites and to a lesser extent latinos. White women HATE asian men, they literally like them the least.

White men like white females and asians about as much and it never specifies if it's SEA or northern asians. But it's obvious that lighter people don't like darker people as blacks are consistently the worst performing group.
7e422aa2 07d6 4409 800f 3c4aab85a642

Again. It has nothing to do latitude.

I feel no need to continue this dumb conversation. You either accept what is true or you continue with latitudes.

Your dumb ideas are contradicted by statistics

Every group prefers whites including other whites.

White women ONLY like whites and to a lesser extent latinos. White women HATE asian men, they literally like them the least.

White men like white females and asians about as much and it never specifies if it's SEA or northern asians. But it's obvious that lighter people don't like darker people as blacks are consistently the worst performing group.
View attachment 1868162

Again. It has nothing to do latitude.

I feel no need to continue this dumb conversation. You either accept what is true or you continue with latitudes.
Retard. Didn’t read my original thread. It’s about latitude + masculinity of phenotype + height

Go read it and you’ll understand just sperging about shit I’ve already mastered

Retard. Didn’t read my original thread. It’s about latitude + masculinity of phenotype + height

Go read it and you’ll understand just sperging about shit I’ve already mastered
Looks like I've fully defeated you. Now you're just going to continue yapping about latitudes when I've already proven it has nothing to do with hair colour.

Good bye.

Looks like I've fully defeated you. Now you're just going to continue yapping about latitudes when I've already proven it has nothing to do with hair colour.

Good bye.
I literally explained the thing you don’t understand in my other thread. Instead of you reading it u tell me u “defeated “ me and saying goodbye 😹

korea isnt right on the equator, or furthest away. just in the middle. so according to this theory. their women would just prefer the most masculine phenotype that is also in the middle. but also fits their beauty standard of white skin

and guess which country koreans worship? not northern europeans. but fucking ITALIANS
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

THE SHEER AMOUNT OF KOREAN AND ITALIAN COUPLES I'VE SEEN MAN

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
This is a follow on to this thread-

best to read that before this so u understand

but basically this theory includes phenotypes, colouring, skin colour beauty standards.

View attachment 1868099

basically. the lightest skin and hair colour and tallest people are the furthest away from the equator(northern europe), and the darkest skin, hair colour and shortest people are closet to the equator

The lightest skin lightest hair colour have natural biological fetish for those with the darkest hair darkest skin colour, and vice versa(hence why blonde men are loved in SEA). Hence why swedish men marry thai wives at extremely high rated to the point feminist swedish women had to ban it. so that is proven right there..

Hence why they dont worship white skin AS much in north china, korea, japan. they worship it the most in SEA. because they're closest to the equator. even @AlexBrown84 proved this. he said its easier for him in korea compared to thailand because of his skin colour, they dont fetishise pale white skin as much cos they're not right on the equator

but then another theory i have is the people who arent right on the equator, and the people who arent furthest away from the equator, just in the middle. wont prefer people from the furthest or closest point of the equator. rather they would prefer people from in the middle, like themsleves. but then it just comes down to masculine vs. feminine phenotypes.

ill give an example.

View attachment 1868108

honestly my theory is spot fucking on. tell me a race of man or woman. and i can tell you exactly which race they fetishise.

honestly im a fucking genius of the blackpill im the only person in the world to ever figure it out and it is 100% true because i can literally prove every aspect of it
Big brain thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back