IMG_7300.jpeg
    194.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan, starvecell, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
damn ur just as ugly as me

• JFL
Reactions: synock21
Getting a haircut won't sculpt your bones to be a Chad, plus, your hair wasn't long enough

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, kiyopon and <6PSLcel
Your hair wasn't long enough, plus that's a style. They can't cut your hair to look like that, it's up to you to get it to that style.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, NoseProphecy and chadintraining
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and gustn
Your hair wasn't long enough, plus that's a style. They can't cut your hair to look like that, it's up to you to get it to that style.
Bro I went to a salon they style your hair also but my hair is curly it went down past my eyes

• +1
Reactions: N1666
@BlackpillRemedy case for you.

This is why you don't go to a fucking barber for a long, textured cut. Hope you learned a lesson retard. Next time go to a legit hairstylist.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and lowiqNormie
He did you dirty but you cannot look for a haircut inspiration on chad, everything looks good on chad
That hair would look good on anyone if it’s gone correct

This is why you don't go to a fucking barber for a long, textured cut. Hope you learned a lesson retard. Next time go to a legit hairstylist.
I know that and I went to a salon

bro u can only pull of any hair styles if u look good

• +1
Reactions: cavy
bro u can only pull of any hair styles if u look good
That doesn’t matter because I didn’t even get the right haircut I’m gonna have to grow my hair out for like half a year to get my hair as long as his

That doesn’t matter because I didn’t even get the right haircut I’m gonna have to grow my hair out for like half a year to get my hair as long as his
Half a year bro when I get a bad hair cut it grows back in a month or two also the cut doesn't look bad to me maybe show the front

• +1
Reactions: cavy
Half a year bro when I get a bad hair cut it grows back in a month or two also the cut doesn't look bad to me maybe show the front
Bro my hair shrinks and that is a long haircut

not even hairstylist in my place , just learn to cut your hair it's the only solution

• +1
Reactions: gustn
brutal

• +1
yeah bro ion know what to tell you

• +1
You should have stabbed the barber right there tbh , he doesn't deserve to breathe oxygen when he has decreased your psl by 0.75 points

• +1