My barber humiliated me

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
I asked that nigga for a taper fade and showed him a photo on my phone Then he said something in syrian and started laughing, he brought a coworker over and they started laughing at me Then he said in german "Kid, that's not a taper fade" that's what i got from google tho, when i wrote taper fade. Then that nigga proceeds to give me a horrible haircut, i said only a little off the front, that nigga took half the length. I look like a pinecone, then I even said yeah it looks good... the haircut cost 19 euros i gave that nigga 20 and didn't even leave the 1 tho at least that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, vermillioncorefan, OldRooster and 8 others
Cuck

• +1
Reactions: zura, UrGirlsMcm, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
happens to the best of us. lesson learnt, stop going to deathnik barbers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OldRooster, Albedo, Imretarded? and 3 others
happens to the best of us. lesson learnt, stop going to deathnik barbers.
but the german ones don't know anything besides some cringe 2012 haircuts
Owns Cristiano Ronaldo GIF

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and fuxkdakikez
  • +1
Reactions: Albedo, iblamejews and StraightHeadJames
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and fuxkdakikez
I asked that nigga for a taper fade and showed him a photo on my phone Then he said something in syrian and started laughing, he brought a coworker over and they started laughing at me Then he said in german "Kid, that's not a taper fade" that's what i got from google tho, when i wrote taper fade. Then that nigga proceeds to give me a horrible haircut, i said only a little off the front, that nigga took half the length. I look like a pinecone, then I even said yeah it looks good... the haircut cost 19 euros i gave that nigga 20 and didn't even leave the 1 tho at least that
go to a white barbers, because all the ethnic barbers are biased towards other races

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Imagine if @StraightHeadJames got a low taper fade

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese and StraightHeadJames
that’s why I cut my own hair now boyo

I'm cutting my own hair. Cheaper and less time and no potential for these types of situations. You should've told him he did it wrong and refuse to pay. Poor service deserves no money. He can't correct it if he cut it to short. Then if he says you have to pay, just laugh at him and walk out. He failed simple directions so the consequence is no money.

• JFL
I'm cutting my own hair. Cheaper and less time and no potential for these types of situations. You should've told him he did it wrong and refuse to pay. Poor service deserves no money. He can't correct it if he cut it to short. Then if he says you have to pay, just laugh at him and walk out. He failed simple directions so the consequence is no money.
bro try that shit in germany imma get taken to court lmao

• JFL
Germany was fighting on relative terms to three giant empires at the same time and now they're getting shitty haircuts by arab immigrants.

It happens to me also that i get a bad haircut and it's an anti lifefuel event

Snap of OP one of the Syrians took on the stealth and posted on Reddit sub /rhaircutfails

bro try that shit in germany imma get taken to court lmao
lmao $20? That wouldn't be worth the dudes time to take you to court. Also, change your political status because that makes you all but untouchable.

You’re a loser for paying. When smbd botched me I just straight up left

straight up only let a NIGGER or SPIC cut your hair cuz anyone else is gonna fuck it up