My Beginner Workout Routine Prioritizes Aesthetic Muscles

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
My workout plan has 21 weekly sets on shoulder muscles (7 weekly sets per head of the deltoids) and 9 weekly sets on upper leg muscles (hams and quads).

More work on shoulders; less work on legs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thegoat
Why worry about shit like this? Just do PPL and have a strict diet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Idontknowlol
Why worry about shit like this? Just do PPL and have a strict diet.

The routine that I use is a 5-days/week hybrid-split of PPL and upper–lower. I only hit the gym on weekends, so I designed the plan around that.

Last edited:
21 sets per week on shoulders is a fucking overkill..especially if you do not take roids

as said above, just do a PPL

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
My routine is a 5-day hybrid of PPL and upper–lower. I only hit the gym on weekends, so I designed the plan around that.
Why not lift every day? I swear I'm the only actual fucking incel here who's not a lazy normie+. I lifted 7 days a week and took SARMs after 6 weeks of natty lifting to look big as fast as possible.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽. and thecel
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Idontknowlol
imagine caring this much about the specific volume you do when all you have to do is train intensely and consistently and there will literally be no difference, the spike in cortisol u get from giving a shit about this stuff is probably hurting ur gains more tbh.

• WTF
imagine caring this much about the specific volume you do when all you have to do is train intensely and consistently and there will literally be no difference, the spike in cortisol u get from giving a shit about this stuff is probably hurting ur gains more tbh.

bruh it isn’t a big deal I just posted the numbers of sets in the routine that I follow

ya kno who else posted theirs?

the Chadsique guy

Since you just started gym I wouldnt advise being this autistic. You should just see how your body responds to regular PPL and doing all the heavy compound movements. This is actually essential for newbies because youll build up all the stabiliser muscles and strengthen tendons etc

However if you find your genetics for packing on muscle are dogshit, like mine, then your strategies become giga high IQ. I would always dread leg days because of the sheer amount of effort they take, so I train legs less often now. Be blackpilled. No ones ever seeing your quads IRL, no point mentally wearing yourself down for little reward. Similar effort:reward logic as this post.

• +1