PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
jfl if you think it's tall heights or dying

my biggest fear is becoming a fat fuck and ending up like this dude

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Baldingman1998, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
Getting that fat takes the same effort as getting fit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 6402 and 8 others
Ngl same

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Looks234, lifestyle21873 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and lifestyle21873
I will never be fat tbh thanks to daddy genes.

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
How do you even get as fat as wings? Even at my fattest I never came anywhere near his size, and I was doing nothing but eating junkfood and playing xbox.

• JFL
How do you even get as fat as wings? Even at my fattest I never came anywhere near his size, and I was doing nothing but eating junkfood and playing xbox.
I think that shit really does take dedication

This nigga must eat 2 boxes of pizza and two liters of coke a day just to finish it off with a whole chocolate cake

• +1
Reactions: Troika

True that would be sad i dont wanna be like that either

• +1
I think he still got muscle mass thats why alot of people who are big actually have a decent amount of muscle so their bodyfat % maybe not as high as you think. You can be 75kg and 35% bf and you can be 100 kg and 35% bf

I think that shit really does take dedication

This nigga must eat 2 boxes of pizza and two liters of coke a day just to finish it off with a whole chocolate cake
he goes overboard, dont worry bro i doubt you're that crazy. one full pizza from little cesars wouldnt satisfy him like it would to us.

• +1
If you're not 10%, bodyfat you might as well look like Wings cause you are invisible to foids

• JFL
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 7521
If you're not 10%, bodyfat you might as well look like Wings cause you are invisible to foids
Aren't you the guy who was lean af, got heaps of attention and got kinda fat or something

• JFL
Aren't you the guy who was lean af, got heaps of attention and got kinda fat or something
I didnt really get fat I just didnt maintain my Skeletor physique prob around 14% rn

But yeah when you lean af women jump in front of your face like fish hopping in a boat

• Love it
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 7521
I didnt really get fat I just didnt maintain my Skeletor physique prob around 14% rn

But yeah when you lean af women jump in front of your face like fish hopping in a boat
Are you trying to get back there or is it not worth the work

Are you trying to get back there or is it not worth the work
Yeah Im trying it sucks bro I go days without eating and Im hungry all the time but that validation is worth

Tbh its hard to stay motivated, these women are horrible as fukk nowadays the Jews ruined em, I will never have my loyal gf to wifey up

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Gosick and Deleted member 7521
Yeah Im trying it sucks bro I go days without eating and Im hungry all the time but that validation is worth

Tbh its hard to stay motivated, these women are horrible as fukk nowadays the Jews ruined em, I will never have my loyal gf to wifey up
Maybe consider moving to EE when our older to settle down?

Raising a family in EE seems much more viable than in the liberal west. I heard immigration to EE is kind of strict though.

Its impossible to raise a child in the west nowadays without them being corrupted by jewry.

Just dont eat theory

• +1
Maybe consider moving to EE when our older to settle down?

Raising a family in EE seems much more viable than in the liberal west. I heard immigration to EE is kind of strict though.

Its impossible to raise a child in the west nowadays without them being corrupted by jewry.
I should definitely look into, but it sounds like cope Im sure the degeneracy is over there too prob not as bad tho
Just dont eat theory
4k8dsb

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
same bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and TheoryMaxxer
My biggest fear is the norwood reaper

• So Sad

i fucking hate dieting jfl

i don't know how I'll do it later down the line if I bulk

Obese Guys like that are virgin gamers that never grow up sexually or socially because women are repulsed by them. They remain adolescent acting even at 35.

Meanwhile 200-300lbs disgusting looking landwhales have slim boyfriends and onlyfans. Clown world.

• +1