Why do gymcels think in black and white?

Anything u do at an extreme will be unhealthy
No it won't. You can't eat too much meat for example. Only bad things are bad if you do them too much.

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Only genetics create RESPECT. No one respects ugly manlets with shit frames. You can create some FEAR in SOME people but they still talk about you behind your back.
Women aren't attracted to bloated muscles.

there is, but arguing "just be moderate bro" is super retarded. doing less of a bad thing doesn't make it good
"there's really no downsides to moderate heroin injections bro"
Bro the problem is gym isnt a bad thing

What causes these bad things are overworking urself

Gym in healthy doses is good

Ur coming from the assumption that it’s bad to begin with anything is bad at a high level

Gym at healthy level will bring more benefits than not

No it won't. You can't eat too much meat for example. Only bad things are bad if you do them too much.
I’m sure if u eat 100 cows in one sitting it’s not gonna be healthy :feelskek:

Bro ur just trolling I don’t speak to litteral retards

Lol dude just work out. There’s a shit ton of benefits to lifting, that’s been proven many times.
brb using imagination
Why do you tell people not to lift? Lifting with a bad diet, inconsistently, etc is still better than not lifting at all.
because... IT JUST IS OK!

• +1
Even if it’s not healthy, it makes you look better. This is Looksmax.org, not Iwanttosuckgoatis.com

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, trueceI, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 4 others
Even if it’s not healthy, it makes you look better. This is Looksmax.org, not Iwanttosuckgoatis.com
This dumb fuck @watah uguing my reply whilst he has Neymar on his pfp literally contradicting everything.

The IQ on this forum is so astonishingly low

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Iasacrko and 2 others
can u explain how working out is unhealthy

• +1
It is healthy OP is either a troll or so lazy he’s using the argument of overworking urself to say it’s bad

Working out will at worse case do no bad to u it will just make u look better

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah and Saint Casanova
Bro what u don’t realise is the human body or any animals body for that matter wasn’t made to be at perfect conditions all the time

Not ever putting ur body through any stress is unhealthy

We live in very privileged times so we don’t need to theoretically but our body is still designed for it
Humans in nature never did and never do anything stressful willingly EVER. When they did it, unwillingly, IT WAS STILL BAD.

• +1
can u explain how working out is unhealthy
His explanation is of overworking urself a simple google search disproves his claim

I think he’s turning his laziness as a form of justification to not work out by convincing himself and everyone here that it ages u and damages ur body

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., DarkAscender and watah
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, DarkAscender, Iasacrko and 2 others
Humans in nature never did and never do anything stressful willingly EVER. When they did it, unwillingly, IT WAS STILL BAD.
Again if u stress urself to the extreme but a low amount of stress won’t damage u at all

Working out a little isn’t the same as working out till ur arms fail and fall off nigga idk what kind of drugs ur taking for this logic

His explanation is of overworking urself a simple google search disproves his claim

I think he’s turning his laziness as a form of justification to not work out by convincing himself and everyone here that it ages u and damages ur body
google tells me trans women are women, vaccines are safe and effective, 9/11 was totally a terrorist attack from a foreign country, etc..
kys

• +1
Because it feels like shit? Is that not enough for you?
Yes I was right all along

If u don’t wanna work out don’t do it but convincing ppl that it’s unhealthy just so u can feel better by dragging more men into ur level of twinkness is retarded

I myself am lazy and don’t go to the gym but I don’t cope by saying it’s unhealthy :feelskek:

Again if u stress urself to the extreme but a low amount of stress won’t damage u at all

Working out a little isn’t the same as working out till ur arms fail and fall off nigga idk what kind of drugs ur taking for this logic
To achieve results exercising you need to exercise until it feels bad, if it feels bad its bad, so fucking simple
Even if it's small doing it consisently your whole life builds up

• +1

Google tells me circumcision is good foh nigga

• +1
google tells me trans women are women, vaccines are safe and effective, 9/11 was totally a terrorist attack from a foreign country, etc..
kys
And who tf told u it was unhealthy than ur brain?

Nigga at this point the forum is becoming a competition to see who can be more intellectually deficient

Because it feels like shit? Is that not enough for you?
No it doesn’t fool. And stop with the Naturalistic fallacies. We used to die at 30, we got horrible vile diseases which debilitated us, we were starving. I can go on and on.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Google tells me circumcision is good foh nigga
The point I’m getting at is how did u come to the conclusion moderate workout is bad?

We used to die at 30, we got horrible vile diseases which debilitated us, we were starving. I can go on and on.
Let me borrow your time machine you used to find this out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Saint Casanova
it feels extremely good to me
Stop lying, send me a candid of your face while gymcelling
Unless you're referring to the after feel created by endorphins, your body needs to refresh after feeling a lot of pain obviously

• +1
my body? observing the deterioration of gymcels?

nice ad hominem
Gymcels ur seeing are mostly on steroids

Just because ur body hurts due to being sedentary and not used to it doesn’t mean it’s unhealthy

U are the peak of human privilege ruining u

U avoid anything that feels uncomfortable and claim its unhealthy

Feeling pain due to working out isn’t stressing or aging u unless u over do it

Unless you're referring to the after feel created by endorphins, your body needs to refresh after feeling a lot of pain obviously
i dont gymmax, i barely do it im lazy but on the occasional times i do it it feels good

Tbh after such comments I feel extremely low iq to even be entertaining ur obvious troll

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
  • +1
Jfl at the IQ of op, "working out is unhealthy" wtf? :lul: If you use proper form then you won't be injured. Being sore is a sign you're either overtraining or new to the gym, its normal. I've only heard fat fucks or skinny twigs say shit like this..

How the heck is sitting on the couch all day healthier?? There are literally studies on how humans are supposed to have atleast 30 min activity a day. Going to the gym and building muscle is healthy af. Why are ppl on this site so eager to spread jewish propaganda? :lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: androgenic and Jova
Either OP is trolling or is a huge faggot, natty gymcelling is healthy af. If you don't like working out and you're a pussy, then thats fine, But don't go around saying it "stresses your body out too much" or "it destroys the body".

My brother, all you do in the gym is lifting some weights. Which causes muscle tension, muscle damage, and metabolic stress. Your body is LITERALLY meant to repair it, and your muscles will grow stronger as a result of this (on a proper diet).

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
If you use proper form then you won't be injured.
Never said anything about alternative injuries that are not muscle tissue injuries from exercise... the point of exercising IS injuring yourself anyway.
Being sore is a sign you're either overtraining or new to the gym, its normal. I've only heard fat fucks or skinny twigs say shit like this..
You may not get as sore (you still will, impossible to not get even a little bit) but it still hurts during.
How the heck is sitting on the couch all day healthier??
Because it doesn't feel bad.
There are literally studies (im not gonna show any tho teehee) on how humans are supposed to have atleast 30 min activity a day (incredibly vague statement)
Going to the gym and building muscle is healthy af... because... IT JUST IS OK!
Either OP is trolling or is a huge faggot, natty gymcelling is healthy af... because... IT JUST IS OK!

If you don't like working out and you're a pussy
Everyone is a pussy then i guess. Nobody likes working out. Show me a candid of anybody's face that demonstrates happy facial expressions WHILE exercising.
then thats fine, But don't go around saying it "stresses your body out too much" or "it destroys the body".
Just don't say the truth theory.
My brother, all you do in the gym is lifting some weights. Which causes muscle tension, muscle damage, and metabolic stress.
Your body is LITERALLY meant to repair it, and your muscles will grow stronger as a result of this (on a proper diet).
Water... did i ever say this isn't the case? My point is that doing all of this is unhealthy.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and cooldude1231
Whenever i say i don't work out, working out is unhealthy etc, the gymcels always reply "SOO URE JUZT GONNA BE A FAT FUCK SITTING ON THE COUCH ALL DAY EATING GOYSLOP?? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"
It's like you either lift metal up and down or you're a fat fuck rotting on your couch all day, no inbetween, no living naturally, it's only those two options.
It's water humans need to move, movement is not exercise though.
And the funny thing is, rotting on your couch all day is still healthier.
gymcelling is indeed not really great, but we know that moderate weight training instead is beneficial for the cardiovascular system.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
gymcelling is indeed not really great, but we know that moderate weight training instead is beneficial for the cardiovascular system, because... IT JUST IS OK!

• +1
Humans in nature never did and never do anything stressful willingly EVER.
They literally lifted gigantic rocks for fun

3578336_1691532164901.png

Never said anything about alternative injuries that are not muscle tissue injuries from exercise... the point of exercising IS injuring yourself anyway.
Okay its confirmed, you're retarded. The point of exercising is NOT to injure yourself, wtf are u on..?
Creating small fractures in your body to build muscle =/= injuring yourself

You may not get as sore (you still will, impossible to not get even a little bit) but it still hurts during.
No you won't I barely get sore if I train properly and have been training for a couple weeks. "It hurts during", no it doesn't unless you're overtraining or not using correct form... You are clearly inexperienced, so I don't know why you think you have any right to say how it "feels" lmao...

Because it doesn't feel bad.
Again, you're probably not training correctly, because lifting a few weights shouldn't hurt..

Water... did i ever say this isn't the case? My point is that doing all of this is unhealthy.
You're telling me to cite sources, while also not citing YOURS. While YOU claim that lifting is unhealthy. See how retarded that is? :lul:

Health benefits of physical activity: the evidence​

"There appears to be a linear relation between physical activity and health status, such that a further increase in physical activity and fitness will lead to additional improvements in health status."

Resistance training is medicine: effects of strength training on health​

"Benefits of resistance training include improved physical performance, movement control, walking speed, functional independence, cognitive abilities, and self-esteem."

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
the gymcel fighting muh demons in his mind, he either just can't talk to girls or imagining himself getting cucked :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Creating small fractures in your body to build muscle =/= injuring yourself
That's literally the definition of an injury...
"It hurts during"
Yes it does, why are you denying reality? HOW THE FUCK are you supposed to hypertrophy your muscles if you don't rip the cells apart which WILL hurt?
If you still insist, show me a candid of your face WHILE you are exercising, i will pay you if i see a single facial expression that demonstrates happiness
You're telling me to cite sources, while also not citing YOURS. While YOU claim that lifting is unhealthy. See how retarded that is? :lul:
My source is common sense. If you shouldn't put your hand into fire because it hurts then you shouldn't gymcel.

Health benefits of physical activity: the evidence​

"There appears to be a linear relation between physical activity and health status, such that a further increase in physical activity and fitness will lead to additional improvements in health status."

Resistance training is medicine: effects of strength training on health​

"Benefits of resistance training include improved physical performance, movement control, walking speed, functional independence, cognitive abilities, and self-esteem."
I know you didn't read the full things and didn't go through the rabbit hole of sources, so you don't know the full picture and how the came to the results and the mechanisms that make those results, but i will just say you don't need le heckin science for everything, you need a source yes but it doesn't have to be from some paper. Your own body is the best scientifical device possible, you can trust it 100% instead of relying on something someone you have never seen wrote down.
Also, alot of studies include stuff that sounds good at first glance meant to mislead people who don't really understand what they're reading and the full extent of it, like for example, if there's a compound that kills cells and they use it on someone who has cancer cells and it kills cancer cells, the study will highlight it as the chemical having "anti cancer properties" when in reality it just kills everything it touches, it can't choose what specific cells to kill.
And also, if they are pushing an agenda they can and they will get the scientific industry involved, they have been caught faking studies multiple times. It doesn't even have to be da joos or da elites to do this, just an industry can do this.
Because it feels like shit? Is that not enough for you? IT JUST IS OK!
I didn't say that, working out is le bad because it feels le bad is completely sound logic. Is setting your arm on fire bad?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova and DarkAscender
That's literally the definition of an injury...
Well no, you would only get a serious injury if you try to lift more than you can handle. Stuff like a pec tear or a shoulder injury is an actual serious injury where you could be out of training for months. When you lift you're just causing microscopic tears in your muscles and damaging the tissue... BUT! Your body recovers very quickly on a proper diet with enough proteins. And if you're not doing too much volume and allowing each muscle to rest. So this microscopic damage to your muscle tissue is very negligible and is not even worth noting in your case.

Yes it does, why are you denying reality? HOW THE FUCK are you supposed to hypertrophy your muscles if you don't rip the cells apart which WILL hurt?
Have you ever picked up a weight? It doesn't hurt unless you try picking up a 100lb dumbbell as a beginner, it shouldn't hurt if you build your strength safely up over time.

If you still insist, show me a candid of your face WHILE you are exercising, i will pay you if i see a single facial expression that demonstrates happiness
No I won't :ogre:

My source is common sense. If you shouldn't put your hand into fire because it hurts then you shouldn't gymcel.
Dogshit analogy, what benefits are there for putting your hand in fire?? Lmaoo. Well my source is millions of people that go to the gym and post their experiences online. And I've only seen people getting injured because of improper form, doing risky exercises or lifting too heavy. Never heard ppl say stuff like don't go to the gym "cuz it feels bad". You're resting a few minutes before each set, theres no way it should even hurt.. This is a sign that your muscles are probably very weak.

I didn't say that, working out is le bad because it feels le bad is completely sound logic. Is setting your arm on fire bad?
Again dogshit analogy... Working out shouldn't feel bad and only mildly uncomfortable if you're trying heavier weights.

Gay little zoomer thinks he is Einstein because he believed some schizo remblings on an YouTube channel called goatis.

His tiny little faggot brain is incapable of understanding nuances.
If he did, he would understand that going to the gym is more than alone getting “muh bigger)”.

Anything but a binary worldview. I don't fall for the single-cause fallacy.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
ah yes i can tell youre a goatis fag, taking every view point he has into your own

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Whenever i say i don't work out, working out is unhealthy etc, the gymcels always reply "SOO URE JUZT GONNA BE A FAT FUCK SITTING ON THE COUCH ALL DAY EATING GOYSLOP?? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"
It's like you either lift metal up and down or you're a fat fuck rotting on your couch all day, no inbetween, no living naturally, it's only those two options.
It's water humans need to move, movement is not exercise though.
And the funny thing is, rotting on your couch all day is still healthier.
Cope harder twink

when autism meets bulimia, black and white thinks goes through the roof like a saturn v rocket

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
op is a menstruating vagina

working out doesn't hurt at all, in fact it's satisfying and easy as fuck hence why it's people's therapy. and you shouldn't be getting any DOMS at all actually. working out should be completely painless during and afterwards. inb4 "but what's your facial expression during a set bro!!?" okay, what's your facial expression when you're full nelsoning a JB and thrusting over 7 inches deep inside of her? you utter fucking retard. if you find working out to not be satisfying, or god forbid PAINFUL, you are an utter cuck, and you were genetically predetermined to be a failure. don't project that subhumanity onto others please, little buddy.

OP also has never heard of the term "hormetic stressor", and doesn't realise that not only does weightlifting barely even acutely increase cortisol if the session is under an hour long, but also it causes a reduction in cortisol over the long term. in fact, it's extended exertion like long distance running or even walking that elevates cortisol highly.

the number of studies on cardiovascular exercise's positive effects on health and mortality outcomes is astronomical, but then again, OP doesn't base his opinions on science; he bases them on the words of a balding nerdic subhuman known as sv3rige, whose claims are based on nothing at all. he's simply a figure for spawn-kills to huddle around and delude themselves into happy complacency for being endowed with the willpower and pain tolerance of an 8 year old girl going through severe opioid withdrawals.

and no, the point of working out is not to "damage your cells". the point of working out is to cause actin+myosin cross-bridging (mechanical tension) which causes mechanotransduction and then mTOR signaling downstream. muscle damage is actually what to AVOID and there are training techniques to minimise it.

let's not forget the other benefits of working out / gaining muscle (apart from looking better, being more physically intimidating, being stronger with better endurance (consequently way better at sex obviously). you also skyrocket your insulin sensitivity and, based on thousands of studies, robustly decrease your cardiovascular mortality.

btw OP, avoiding all stressful situations extends far beyond the physical quite obviously, and if you seek comfort your entire life then you'll simply end up as a mediocre dog with no bitches and no money, on top of no physical formidability and subpar physical health. sucks to be you I guess!

TLDR i would shove OP in a locker (water is wet)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, trueceI, DarkAscender and 2 others
op is a menstruating vagina

working out doesn't hurt at all, in fact it's satisfying and easy as fuck hence why it's people's therapy. and you shouldn't be getting any DOMS at all actually. working out should be completely painless during and afterwards. inb4 "but what's your facial expression during a set bro!!?" okay, what's your facial expression when you're full nelsoning a JB and thrusting over 7 inches deep inside of her? you utter fucking retard. if you find working out to not be satisfying, or god forbid PAINFUL, you are an utter cuck, and you were genetically predetermined to be a failure. don't project that subhumanity onto others please, little buddy.

OP also has never heard of the term "hormetic stressor", and doesn't realise that not only does weightlifting barely even acutely increase cortisol if the session is under an hour long, but also it causes a reduction in cortisol over the long term. in fact, it's extended exertion like long distance running or even walking that elevates cortisol highly.

the number of studies on cardiovascular exercise's positive effects on health and mortality outcomes is astronomical, but then again, OP doesn't base his opinions on science; he bases them on the words of a balding nerdic subhuman known as sv3rige, whose claims are based on nothing at all. he's simply a figure for spawn-kills to huddle around and delude themselves into happy complacency for being endowed with the willpower and pain tolerance of an 8 year old girl going through severe opioid withdrawals.

and no, the point of working out is not to "damage your cells". the point of working out is to cause actin+myosin cross-bridging (mechanical tension) which causes mechanotransduction and then mTOR signaling downstream. muscle damage is actually what to AVOID and there are training techniques to minimise it.

let's not forget the other benefits of working out / gaining muscle (apart from looking better, being more physically intimidating, being stronger with better endurance (consequently way better at sex obviously). you also skyrocket your insulin sensitivity and, based on thousands of studies, robustly decrease your cardiovascular mortality.

btw OP, avoiding all stressful situations extends far beyond the physical quite obviously, and if you seek comfort your entire life then you'll simply end up as a mediocre dog with no bitches and no money, on top of no physical formidability and subpar physical health. sucks to be you I guess!

TLDR i would shove OP in a locker (water is wet)
Caged outloud, how can people be so retarded to do all this looksmax shit and post brutal mogs without roids + lift

Cunts will post nick bateman mogs like “JFL HOW BRUTAL HOLY SHIT” meanwhile he has a htn face

Hmmm i wonder why hes mogging people so bad, he must just low cortisol mog them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DarkAscender, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and IAMNOTANINCEL
What if my job requires me to lift heavy things sometimes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
"Yea bro, the gym is for fucking losers bro its unhealthy!" has 30k posts on .org LOOL

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, DarkAscender and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.