My biggest nightmare

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

198cm by September or ropium
My biggest nightmare is that after I do everything in my power to looksmaxx, both soft and hard, is that I will still be an incel, rn I’m leaning down and hoping that that will help me out a lot, supposedly leanmaxxing is one of the best maxxes one can do, as of right now I sit between 18-22% (online calculators aren’t that accurate but this is the range from what I’ve gotten when I plugged my numbers in), and planning on going below 15%, in addition I’m still growing as I’m a late bloomer, currently 194.5cm in the morning and I estimate that my final height will be 197/8cm in the morning, facially I would say I’m a high mtn or low htn on a good day, my rating is based off of seeing other people with similar phenotypes and features getting rated about that on this forum, my main failo is probably my nose which is neither a Jew or nigger nose, it’s sort of just big but not bulbous if that makes sense, other than that my shoulder are alright my bideltoid (measured with a tape the best I could, meaning I tried to get it as flat as possible n shit) is 22.5inches. My face is also strange in the sense I look masculine but also feminine at the same time, meaning I can’t play into the strengths either provide, with more feminine features I would be able to pull jbs at the cost of looking faggy or alternatively be more masc and have male respect and still get pussy but jb would be a bit harder to get.

Tl:dr I’m worried even after I do everything I can in my power it will be futile and I will still be an incel

• So Sad
Reactions: darktriadprince
Find out lad I didn’t read a word

If it happens it happens, don’t procrastinate because you’ll be old before you know it

I’m getting old and have suffered for years from high inhib about the same worry

I’ve finally overcome it

Just take the leap of faith or die trying bro :chad:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kanderior, Jeww, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
BUMP TO ALLAH’s BIG SWEATY ANUS

ur probably ugly as fuck