My bimax pre-op report and scans (GTFIH)

because this clinic is the best in the world, i would rather pay extra (and i am able to anyways) to make sure i eradicate my sleep apnea than go to a shitty surgeon for free and deal with this issue later in life
So you were able to get your insurance provider to cover any surgeon you wanted? How did you go about doing that? If I may ask

• +1
Reactions: AnonWillow
Bro my case is fairly similar to yours. If you could let me know how many degrees CCW you are getting it would be greatly appreciated. Hope all turns out well man.

Pre op oclussal plane is 11 right?

Last edited:
He acts like one tho.
SOB offered me out of the blue 0.1 ETH to find him a dentist that makes good veneers near NYC, and when asked to pay he said "I want to see if the work is good, don't worry I won't skimp on you", and I sent him the dentist website (as it took me a few minutes to find one and would have done it for free anyway, but he promised the 0.1 ETH). After that, he deleted all the dms and of course didn't pay.

@Rollie Pollie suck my pork rocket and choke with your small jaw, cuck.
it was your fault for not telling him to pay you first

you deserved to get scammed

it was your fault for not telling him to pay you first

you deserved to get scammed

Sure, should have asked him first for the money, but to say I deserve to be played... that's quite a reach.
Couldn't care less at this point tbh, keep fucking your goat, son.

• JFL
Reactions: dough
They are putting your chin ahead of your Sn point. Unless your natural head position differs alot from frankfurt horizon the result will be suboptimal. if you are doing this only for looks, i mean, But you will get that airspace though

They are putting your chin ahead of your Sn point. Unless your natural head position differs alot from frankfurt horizon the result will be suboptimal. if you are doing this only for looks, i mean, But you will get that airspace though
my natural head position is much different, i have severe, severe forward head posture. could you elaborate more on what you see please?

my natural head position is much different, i have severe, severe forward head posture. could you elaborate more on what you see please?
I assume they are giving you the best plan for your sleep apnea. Which involves advancing the most they can. It is not the best plan for aesthetics. There is no measurements on everything so i cant say exactly how much more. But your chin should be 2 or 3 mm behind your Sn point, upper and lower lip would come back a little also. But thats irrelevant since you have sleep apnea thats what they are giving you

I would just be a little scared of the infamous monkey lips on your case

So you were able to get your insurance provider to cover any surgeon you wanted? How did you go about doing that? If I may ask
also wondering this. did you have the sleep apnea diagnosis before/after your consult?