My Bimax results a year later.

anticel

anticel

Platinum
This is a follow-up to this post:

I had a bimax last june and these are my results.
IMG-4960.jpg

sadsdasad.png

aaaaaa.png

bbbbbb.png
I

sdaasd.png

Ugliest pic I found, I actually looked better I swear.

I am far from done w ''surgerymaxxing''. Mark my words when I say that I will have one of the biggest glowups this site has seen.
Apart from that there are a few things heavily overlooked in this community. There are actually legit ways to change the tension of the muscles in your face, ways to change your frame by improving posture and so on. Also drink raw milk, eat animal organs and spend time in nature to improve your energy.

Why do I expose myself here? Because I believe I can change the way people view looksmaxxing and surgerymaxxing. I have a lot to share, if you are interested: https://www.instagram.com/mogthewxrld/

If you need surgery advice feel free to dm me. A well done bimax can save many.

Also a final message to all depressed looksmaxxers out there. If you dont like yourself now you won't like yourself when u are pretty. Having an ugly face means you have a hurt soul and no surgery will fix that. Find love and peace within yourselves. Looksmaxxing shouldn't be self-optimization but self-healing.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: KNOXS, Jonas2k7, HarrierDuBois and 79 others
Have at it Bhai :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell, anticel, imthesupremecel and 1 other person
mirin

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Aero, watah and 5 others
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and anticel
un fucking real

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell, Aero, watah and 4 others
honestly, no need to change anything anymore
you already look way to good

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Soychadcell, GerbertJohnson and anticel
Also a final message to all depressed looksmaxxers out there. If you dont like yourself now you won't like yourself when u are pretty. Having an ugly face means you have a hurt soul and no surgery will fix that. Find love and peace within yourselves. Looksmaxxing shouldn't be self-optimization but self-healing.

This nigga
Everyone gets surgery, gymcels, does some self improvement shit and becomes a fucking guru "entrepreneur"(scammer).
Of course you have to sell some little gay hope message for your victims. at least ur less harmful since you actually advocate surgeries and organ meat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ErbCel, theonirim, watah and 9 others
ok chad:owo:

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Soychadcell, anticel and truthhurts
This nigga
Everyone gets surgery, gymcels, does some self improvement shit and becomes a fucking guru "entrepreneur"(scammer).
Of course you have to sell some little gay hope message for your victims. at least ur less harmful since you actually advocate surgeries and organ meat
Was it worth paying 35k for it tho?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: anticel and truthhurts
Who the doctor

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and anticel

IMG-4960.jpg

sadsdasad.png

aaaaaa.png

bbbbbb.png
I

sdaasd.png

I am far from done w ''surgerymaxxing''. Mark my words when I say that I will have one of the biggest glowups this site has seen.
Apart from that there are a few things heavily overlooked in this community. There are actually legit ways to change the tension of the muscles in your face, ways to change your frame by improving posture and so on. Also drink raw milk, eat animal organs and spend time in nature to improve your energy.

Why do I expose myself here? Because I believe I can change the way people view looksmaxxing and surgerymaxxing. I have a lot to share, if you are interested: https://www.instagram.com/mogthewxrld/

Congratulations happy for you man

• +1
Nvm I found

• +1
Congrats on your result.

• +1

IMG-4960.jpg

sadsdasad.png

aaaaaa.png

bbbbbb.png
I

sdaasd.png

enoy life as a chad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anticel, greywind, jué and 1 other person
@NZb6Air

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Wow:soy:

• +1
Congratulations blud.
Take the Salludon pill aswell
IMG 9541
IMG 9554

It’s never over until u say it’s over:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Jagaaan, Av0nr, watah and 6 others
Did you get a jaw implant as well

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
@moreroidsmoredates

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Looks like you already have tbh

• Love it
  • +1

IMG-4960.jpg

sadsdasad.png

aaaaaa.png

bbbbbb.png
I

sdaasd.png

Congratulations

• +1
Reactions: anticel, moreroidsmoredates and truthhurts
@moreroidsmoredates
Thanks for the tag bro.

Looking forward to our results. We will ascend hard.
Be optimistic and give it some time, it will be alright.

Btw the guy ascended insanely hard.

• +1
Reactions: anticel
Fuaaaarrkkk!!!

• +1
did you also get a rhinoplasty?

Congrats man. How did your life changed?

• +1
Did you get a jaw implant as well
no

did you also get a rhinoplasty?
no

Congrats man. How did your life changed?
viel gutes ist passiert.

What are you planning? Infraorbital implants?
no I quite like the dead eye look
rhino for sure to fix the tip, maybe redoing bsso and genio, fixing the upper lip, maybe small supras / sth to improve eye tilt

@zeta420 check the linked thread

• +1
Reactions: zeta420 and BecomingHuman
how long were you in braces for to prepare for the surgery

from incel to cromagnon and robust

craziest bimax I’ve ever seen

and a real nigga too, helped me a lot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clqs, normie_joe, Eiei and 4 others

IMG-4960.jpg

sadsdasad.png

aaaaaa.png

bbbbbb.png
I

sdaasd.png

Absolutely fucking mirin

• +1
Already
no

no

a lot of good things happened.

no I quite like the dead eye look
rhino for sure to fix the tip, maybe redoing bsso and genio, fixing the upper lip, maybe small supras / sth to improve eye tilt

@zeta420 check the linked thread
Name of surgeon?

impressive very nice

• +1
Turned out great. I thought I had big lower movement with 17.2mm, but 30 is unreal. How much of that was the genio? Sometimes I wonder if I’d look better with another 2-4mm of movement but other times I think that I’d look overadvanced that way

Your facial convexity angle is 176, mine is 173.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Aviator and anticel
how long were you in braces for to prepare for the surgery
no braces
Already

Name of surgeon?
Safi
did you get filler or implants aswell?
just lyophilized cartilage
Your facial convexity angle is 176, mine is 173.
My real facial convexity angle is probably lower if you don't consider the genio. I think this makes a small difference in the midface area.

no braces

Safi

just lyophilized cartilage

My real facial convexity angle is probably lower if you don't consider the genio. I think this makes a small difference in the midface area.
How much of the 30mm was the genio?

IMG-4960.jpg

sadsdasad.png

aaaaaa.png

bbbbbb.png
I

sdaasd.png

how much

I need a result like that.

• +1
Insane fucking result looks great :feelsyay:
I can't wait for my surgery

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: incelbhai and anticel
those 32k CHF were propably the best investment you couldve made in your life

• Love it