MY BIMAX WITH DR. MOMMAERTS

D

Deleted member 9073

Iron
I went to Dr. mommaerts since you guys were glorifying him and the rest of the internet too. I showed him a picture of toni mahfuds jaw. He said i need bimax first so i did. I had the surgery 5 months ago. He completely made my jaw uneven, left a lump of bone on one side of my jaw. I’m turning 19 tomorrow and all i want to do is kill myself. All this time,money, pain spent on nothing. Should’ve listened to the reviews about the “butcher”. I’m aware of the fact that i still need to leanmax but imagine how much worse the unevenness will look then. I just want to be done with this fucked jaw so i can move to the next procedure. This time I’m doing it out of the country because surgeons in Belgium can’t do SHIT.

Attachments

• EE8D368A-9197-4984-AB78-0E437C39F0D6.jpeg
    EE8D368A-9197-4984-AB78-0E437C39F0D6.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • C25C12B4-2EA1-4A11-98E9-E0488A9E522F.png
    C25C12B4-2EA1-4A11-98E9-E0488A9E522F.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • B3F32FD9-FABE-4B91-9BB9-33CF7C47402C.jpeg
    B3F32FD9-FABE-4B91-9BB9-33CF7C47402C.jpeg
    841.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 2B125319-DC51-47E7-BD3C-1C29DCDBB11A.jpeg
    2B125319-DC51-47E7-BD3C-1C29DCDBB11A.jpeg
    243.4 KB · Views: 0
  • C629242D-50F0-4596-A66C-8195D2F838A3.jpeg
    C629242D-50F0-4596-A66C-8195D2F838A3.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • 9367CCB8-3F17-42D2-BA21-08B1D77CF4AA.jpeg
    9367CCB8-3F17-42D2-BA21-08B1D77CF4AA.jpeg
    337.1 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: drop, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 6128 and 34 others
brutal

post a before pic

• +1
Reactions: drop, rdqs, fuckedupmanlet and 1 other person
Sorry to hear you had this experience. I will make sure not to go to him.

Btw, what is the shit i circled

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17345

Attachments

• 5C66C8DE-816A-44D2-9A31-D4E59C16A1B4.jpeg
    5C66C8DE-816A-44D2-9A31-D4E59C16A1B4.jpeg
    660.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Agendum and Deleted member 17345
Sorry to hear you had this experience. I will make sure not to go to him.

Btw, what is the shit i circled
View attachment 1871400
They are screws, I’m not sure. I can feel one of them when i press in my jaw area/ face tissue

I took this with a hq camera to prevent distortion. I took it 2 days before the surgery.
post your sides.. like how the jaw changed.. the angle.. im just curious

and also.. what are you planning on doing to fix it??

• +1
Reactions: rdqs and Corleone
They are screws, I’m not sure. I can feel one of them when i press in my jaw area/ face tissue
I thought they were screws. But why the fuck you got screws in your shit? I didn't know bimax involved screws

wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 23017 and 4 others
post your sides.. like how the jaw changed.. the angle.. im just curious

and also.. what are you planning on doing to fix it?

The sides and angle didnt change at all, there is no point in posting the pictures because its literally the same. Just the front view of my face is fucked. The surgeon who did my nosejob in Armenia (she did a awesome job i find) gave me a contact of another surgeon in Armenia who does jaw/ implants. I think i will have them shave down the bigger side and then insert implants on both sides to get the jawline i want. My sister and mom both got botched here in Belgium but got amazing results/ were fixed in Armenia. So im not going to risk it again doing it here..

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad, toolateforme and Corleone
I thought they were screws. But why the fuck you got screws in your shit? I didn't know bimax involved screws

wtf
I have no idea bro

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Damn bro how much he charged u?

Idek who this guy is lmao.

What movements did you get?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 9 others
Hi bro do you have an after picture 5 months, sometimes its barely noticable once taking into account the soft tissue.
The after pictures listed were taken this week.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
What movements did you get?
I dont know, he never told me anything, he just said dont worry i will make it happen. After the surgery he told my mom that its everything i wanted with a smirk on his face. Its always quick quick quick with him, even tho we always had to drive 1h to Jette to see him. 15min conversation max before he just dissapears in the clinic or moves on to another client.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: basedblackpiller, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 23554 and 14 others
I dont know, he never told me anything, he just said dont worry i will make it happen. After the surgery he told my mom that its everything i wanted with a smirk on his face. Its always quick quick quick with him, even tho we always had to drive 1h to Jette to see him. 15min conversation max before he just dissapears in the clinic or moves on to another client.
Can you post your side before and after? I can estimate it.

a simple google search would show you that people get fucked by him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, AscendingHero, SubhumanCurrycel and 8 others
Can you post your side before and after? I can estimate it.
The blue sweater ones were before. The afters for comparison i took just a moment ago. He did tell me the chance of getting a more pronounced dubble chin/chin fat would be possible.

Attachments

• 493B2BDD-A789-454A-BC51-AE4C75272D00.jpeg
    493B2BDD-A789-454A-BC51-AE4C75272D00.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 0
  • C2DE654D-EFD7-4853-9547-27F1DD34C89D.jpeg
    C2DE654D-EFD7-4853-9547-27F1DD34C89D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • B87829DC-41C8-4811-93F8-073EEF5DEC34.jpeg
    B87829DC-41C8-4811-93F8-073EEF5DEC34.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 0
  • C9C1843F-97BD-4E45-8AD0-89A301EC3406.jpeg
    C9C1843F-97BD-4E45-8AD0-89A301EC3406.jpeg
    1,016.5 KB · Views: 0
a simple google search would show you that people get fucked by him
I know but those were years ago. Plus i asked my orthodontist if he was to be trusted since i saw the bad reviews. She said i shoudnt worry, “there will always be bad reviews if you search them”. It also is nearly impossible to change ortho since they already were working together.

The after pictures listed were taken this week.

Doesn't look botched to be honest. You were assymetric to begin with, he made you more symmetrical but not all the way.

This is the result you want to kill yourself over? It's why teens shouldn't be getting surgeries imo. most likely funded by parents/insurance aswell.

Just dragging your surgeons reputation down for no reason.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Oberyn, AscendingHero and 20 others
Doesn't look botched to be honest. You were assymetric to begin with, he made you more symmetrical but not all the way.
From the sides no. From the front view yes. Who cares that its my parents money? People can directly point out that my face is lopsided now, even without me bringing it up first. He did this on purpose so i would go back for a second round of surgery with him since there is more money to be made that way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad and Corleone
why would u put urslef through this gruesome surgery and 3 years of braces when u didnt even need bimax to begin with? mentalcels and lowiqcels shouldn't be allowed this procedure at all

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: drop, It'snotover, Yerico7 and 26 others
I know but those were years ago. Plus i asked my orthodontist if he was to be trusted since i saw the bad reviews. She said i shoudnt worry, “there will always be bad reviews if you search them”. It also is nearly impossible to change ortho since they already were working together.
i didnt search for bad reviews i only searched his name you are a fool

I went to Dr. mommaerts since you guys were glorifying him and the rest of the internet too. I showed him a picture of toni mahfuds jaw. He said i need bimax first so i did. I had the surgery 5 months ago. He completely made my jaw uneven, left a lump of bone on one side of my jaw. I’m turning 19 tomorrow and all i want to do is kill myself. All this time,money, pain spent on nothing. Should’ve listened to the reviews about the “butcher”. I’m aware of the fact that i still need to leanmax but imagine how much worse the unevenness will look then. I just want to be done with this fucked jaw so i can move to the next procedure. This time I’m doing it out of the country because surgeons in Belgium can’t do SHIT.
needed ccw.

why would u put urslef through this gruesome surgery and 3 years of braces when u didnt even need bimax to begin with? mentalcels and lowiqcels shouldn't be allowed this procedure at all
Like i said i showed him a picture of toni mahfuds jaw, he suggested to do the procedure.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
before, you just had to mew.

but now...

now, you have to chew.

Csi Miami Sunglasses GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, FailedNormieManlet, SubhumanCurrycel and 10 others
So you let someone open your face without first knowing what he was going to do to you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Sny, FailedNormieManlet and 12 others

This is the result you want to kill yourself over? It's why teens shouldn't be getting surgeries imo. most likely funded by parents/insurance aswell.

Just dragging your surgeons reputation down for no reason.

Bottom looks off to me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Deleted member 9073
idk why you were coping with bimax you would've ascended harder with infraorbital eye implants and eyelid surgery tbh

• +1
Reactions: atruemogger
Damn bro your side profile looks barely different how many mm of movement did you get

The blue sweater ones were before. The afters for comparison i took just a moment ago. He did tell me the chance of getting a more pronounced dubble chin/chin fat would be possible.
you 100% didnt need this surgery but tbh its more like a negligible difference than full on botch

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Oberyn, DawgyDawg and 1 other person
Damn bro your side profile looks barely different how many mm of movement did you get
I have no idea bro, he just said you need bimax. Made me sign a contract and immediately took the contract with him. I didnt even get a copy. He didnt even make a 3d model or morph or what i can expect. He just said i know what you want i will get it done. Looking back at it i now realize it was a quick cash grab for him. Any questions i did ask woud be dismissed or he would change the subject

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Corleone, fruitgunpop and 2 others
you 100% didnt need this surgery but tbh its more like a negligible difference than full on botch
Before i didnt have to edit out a lump of bone on my face. Now i do have to edit it, push it back in.

• +1
idk why you were coping with bimax you would've ascended harder with infraorbital eye implants and eyelid surgery tbh
Eyelid surgery is on the list, so im getting that in the future regardless. Idk about infraorbital eye implants, sounds crazy. Lose a lil weight and they would stick out, no ?

Last edited:
Depressing that your parents enable your mental illness. You never needed a bimax at all.

You would look 10x better with longer hair. Shaving the sides that short and leaving the top a bit long does not work with your head shape

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 5 others
How do these rich kids have this much money to blow on shit at 18, Im fucking 26 and will take me about a year of working abroad to save even a 10k. Then this already good looking mentalcel nigger goes ahead and blows his monthly allowance on a surgery he doesnt even need and gets botched. Honestly this is what you get my guy, you never needed any surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 20064, Deleted member 6128 and 15 others
Looking that guy up on internet he has all kind of complaints. Should have steered clear him with how he botched everyone.

Eyelid surgery is on the list, so im getting that in the future regardless. Idk about infraorbital eye implants, sounds crazy. Lose a lil weight and they would stick out, no ?
nah cause you have them mainly to remove eyebags and shi

Depressing that your parents enable your mental illness. You never needed a bimax at all.

You would look 10x better with longer hair. Shaving the sides that short and leaving the top a bit long does not work with your head shape
True that’s why I’m aiming for the fluffy tiktok hairstyle rn.

Attachments

• 253FE6DE-EE89-4D18-B0B9-73BAFA297513.png
    253FE6DE-EE89-4D18-B0B9-73BAFA297513.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
How do these rich kids have this much money to blow on shit at 18, Im fucking 26 and will take me about a year of working abroad to save even a 10k. Then this already good looking mentalcel nigger goes ahead and blows his monthly allowance on a surgery he doesnt even need and gets botched. Honestly this is what you get my guy, you never needed any surgery.
I’ll get it fixed dw. It’s difficult being a teen and seeing all these perfect dudes on tiktok, you get insecure and slowly develop bdd. My surgeon clearly saw a vulnerable person and he took advantage of it. All i wanted was a sharper jawline…

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, terrorblade, Detn86 and 3 others
I’ll get it fixed dw. It’s difficult being a teen and seeing all these perfect dudes on tiktok, you get insecure and slowly develop bdd. My surgeon clearly saw a vulnerable person and he took advantage of it. All i wanted was a sharper jawline…
Looking that guy up on internet he has all kind of complaints. Should have steered clear him with how he botched everyone.
I was a desperate teen, what do you expect

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, terrorblade, Darwined and 2 others
I hope you do, you already looked fine. Should've just gotten jaw implants. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
dumbass, did you also not see this bitch who got botched by him? Same uneven bullshit.

still you look better than her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: destbro, Corleone and NECK&VOICE
you said he told you needed bimax "first"

So what did he say you needed after to get a toni mahfud's jaw?

If i understand right

Now you are class 1

Your mandibule and maxilla is canted to the right

U still can get revision , u have Ramieri it will be 20k, or in my country in France its 1h near you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop, Patient A and Pumanator
Thats why i like implants. Its reversible compared to jaw surgery. Also 3 years of wearing braces sounds like a nightmare for smv.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad, Deleted member 23017, Slob and 3 others
damn, good thing u posted i was already on my way to no-name doctor that goes my the mememoma in some goofy ass country

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 23017, Patient A and 1 other person
in your before pic your jaw was tilt to one side, i think you were aware of that. in the after pic your jaw lines up with the rest of your face, so the doctor did good in that aspect, its just that you got a big lump on one side now. in your x-ray pic you can even see the bone in your right side is bigger. im more inclined to think you just have uneven bones, probably not the doctors fault. you can always get a small implant/fillers on the smaller side.

that said you never really needed bimax in the first place. just another retarded kid that rotted too much on incel forums and had cash to waste. MTN to MTN. invisible to women to invisible to women.

Last edited:
Mentalcel.. imaging getting surgery at that age thinking u will be chad jfl.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza and NECK&VOICE