MY BIMAX WITH DR. MOMMAERTS

Screws are an archaic fixture technique that guarantees relapse. Surgeons not securing jaws in place with double plates are not keeping up with the literature. What were you thinking going with that butcherer? The internet is littered with horrible reviews from that psychopath. You got lucky with your result, not a botch job. And your right mandible is underdeveloped, no bimax out there would fix it. Look into an implant if it bothers you, then move on with your life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, terrorblade and NECK&VOICE
I went to Dr. mommaerts since you guys were glorifying him and the rest of the internet too. I showed him a picture of toni mahfuds jaw. He said i need bimax first so i did. I had the surgery 5 months ago. He completely made my jaw uneven, left a lump of bone on one side of my jaw. I’m turning 19 tomorrow and all i want to do is kill myself. All this time,money, pain spent on nothing. Should’ve listened to the reviews about the “butcher”. I’m aware of the fact that i still need to leanmax but imagine how much worse the unevenness will look then. I just want to be done with this fucked jaw so i can move to the next procedure. This time I’m doing it out of the country because surgeons in Belgium can’t do SHIT.
Never heard about this doctor before lmao.

But damn, looks brutal. Don't give up hope and get a revision.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
You look better man.
It’s subtle differences that make or break a face.
And you definitely got better.
But don’t expect proper answers on this website, a lot of users don’t understand the changes

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad and Patient A
Some facial asymmetry is natural.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad
@SixCRY je suis français et je considère une bimax, c’est possible que tu m’envoies un mp pour que je te pose quelques questions ?

@SixCRY je suis français et je considère une bimax, c’est possible que tu m’envoies un mp pour que je te pose quelques questions ?
Oui

I thought they were screws. But why the fuck you got screws in your shit? I didn't know bimax involved screws

wtf
4,000 posts later and you. say this...

fucking niggers

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Preoximerianas, terrorblade and 3 others
dumbass, did you also not see this bitch who got botched by him? Same uneven bullshit.

still you look better than her

I already saw that video months before my procedure. How do you know she went to him? She never named anyone and it strongly sounds like she did it in the US.

• +1
Reactions: SunniMogger and Corleone
you said he told you needed bimax "first"

So what did he say you needed after to get a toni mahfud's jaw?
He didnt specifically say what he would do. He just said come back for a second operation and perhaps we will look at implants this time.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Pumanator, Patient A and 1 other person
If i understand right

Now you are class 1

Your mandibule and maxilla is canted to the right

U still can get revision , u have Ramieri it will be 20k, or in my country in France its 1h near you
I will be focusing on working out and doing well in college now. This never ending surgery cycle is exhausting, im just putting it off to the side for now.

he's known as a butcher.

You're a idiot for going with him. its like leaving your kid alone with michael jackson and expecting him not to molest him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Slob, Frankiks2 and 4 others
From the sides no. From the front view yes. Who cares that its my parents money? People can directly point out that my face is lopsided now, even without me bringing it up first. He did this on purpose so i would go back for a second round of surgery with him since there is more money to be made that way.
If that is the case, make sure to sue him to hell and back.

The blue sweater ones were before. The afters for comparison i took just a moment ago. He did tell me the chance of getting a more pronounced dubble chin/chin fat would be possible.
Why did you get surgery in the first place? Your face was normal. Should have lost some weight and got TikTok hairstyle lmao.

• +1
The blue sweater ones were before. The afters for comparison i took just a moment ago. He did tell me the chance of getting a more pronounced dubble chin/chin fat would be possible.
can't tell a difference
the fuck did he even do? what was the point of this surgery?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, Slob and Patient A
MTN to MTN. invisible to women to invisible to women.
true. and there's nothing @leflameking can do to get toni mahfud's jaw
Mahfud has got a completely different bone structure. his jaw is wider, more square, better gonial angle, more symmetrical
impossible to add that much bone mass without it looking uncanny in the end

• +1
I'm sorry to see this. I know very well how quickly you're talked into surgery at that age, especially if you have a history of bullying and general depression about your looks.

Dr. M is a butcher and that psycho should be denied his license. Nothing else to say about him.

I suggest you visit Charite in Berlin. They do bimax for 8k with 3d models, simulation and custom screws and surely they will be able to fix your case.

Don't even CONSIDER going to armenia for bimax unless you want to die.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Moggenheimer, Detn86, alriodai and 7 others
You don’t really look that bad. Your assymetries are just slightly more noticeable and you gained some definition and forward.

Find a good surgeon for custom implants for your jaw. Consult with multiple.

1st. The surgeon is known as the butcher of Belgium because of 1 botched surgery on jawsurgeryforums. If you want I can find the post. The user itself is active here but I don't know his name to connect you both. His case is different because he used fillers on a place he isn't supposed to.

2nd. Assemetry is a risk. Surgeon cuts to bones and moves them. If the base itself isn't symmetrical it will change. My surgeon told me that I will have a non symmetrical side. Rotating my palette will cause more symmetry in the midline, but less on the sides. That will have to be fixed with implants. If you also had a case where the palettes where rotated that could be the case.

20201110 234148

Last edited:
  • +1
aren't you that guy who posted his filler bloated tranny face here before? you look better now. hope you get everything sorted out further boyo.

don't listen to people saying you didn't need bimax btw. your maxilla definitely needed the lefort.

Last edited:
  • JFL
You were assymetric to begin with, he made you more symmetrical but not all the way.
he would need custom printed wrap around jaw implant to even out his lower third.

his lower half of his face is just asymmetric and his mouth has always been tilted to one side... tbh, don't really think bimax was worth it unless he was trying to fix asymmetry then get wrap around implants... which he clearly wasn't trying to do, he is just a low intelligence TikTok user zoomer with low attention span:

I showed him a picture of toni mahfuds jaw.
this is like walking into a regular barbers with black 1 inch length hair and asking for curtains styled and coloured like Leonardo di caprio

also, he has posted no grinning or teeth showing pictures...

many such cases of retardation smh

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262
It’s difficult being a teen and seeing all these perfect dudes on tiktok, you get insecure and slowly develop bdd.
NOOOOOOO WAAAAAYYYYYY I hadn't even read this before I made my previous post, you stupid fucking normie retards are so predictable

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAHHAAHAHAHA

maybe you should have spent less time on Entertainment Media and spent more time researching surgery or just trying to be normal you utter BDD mental case

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
If that is the case, make sure to sue him to hell and back.
this is why we can't have cool surgeries because surgeons are scared of you faggots you nigger jews

He didnt specifically say what he would do. He just said come back for a second operation and perhaps we will look at implants this time.
I have sent him an email of a screenshot of you dragging his name through the mud before he was finished.
Ost bolsonaro pepe the fro 11563610484tda41av5ui

You could have just came in here and asked for advice, but no, you had to be a CUNT.

Mentalcels man I tell ya :cop:

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop, Tasty17 and Pumanator
I have sent him an email of a screenshot of you dragging his name through the mud before he was finished.
View attachment 1879537
You could have just came in here and asked for advice, but no, you had to be a CUNT.

Mentalcels man I tell ya :cop:
Why u did that,
What i hate about this forum is that we are suppose to help people ascend, yet there is people like u who want to fuck others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, fruitgunpop, Patient A and 5 others
Get a custom PEEK jaw angle implant on one side.

Fixed.

Both your parents and that butcher need shooting.

Screws are an archaic fixture technique that guarantees relapse. Surgeons not securing jaws in place with double plates are not keeping up with the literature. What were you thinking going with that butcherer? The internet is littered with horrible reviews from that psychopath. You got lucky with your result, not a botch job. And your right mandible is underdeveloped, no bimax out there would fix it. Look into an implant if it bothers you, then move on with your life.
Are you still not satisfied with your midface bro? I remember reading your bimax thread a while ago

Also why’s OP getting bimax at 18. Tyrionlannistercel tier IQ

Also why’s OP getting bimax at 18. Tyrionlannistercel tier IQ
I don't personally think there's anything wrong with getting bimah at 18, especially if you are a serious subhuman that ACTUALLY knows what he needs surgically and want a better uni/college experience.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Non recessed niggas getting Bimax then being unhappy :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: SunniMogger
I suggest you visit Charite in Berlin. They do bimax for 8k with 3d models, simulation and custom screws and surely they will be able to fix your case.
replying just to keep note of this

Doesn't look botched to be honest. You were assymetric to begin with, he made you more symmetrical but not all the way.

This is the result you want to kill yourself over? It's why teens shouldn't be getting surgeries imo. most likely funded by parents/insurance aswell.

Just dragging your surgeons reputation down for no reason.

5C66C8DE-816A-44D2-9A31-D4E59C16A1B4.jpeg

EE8D368A-9197-4984-AB78-0E437C39F0D6.jpeg
The surgery resulted in aesthetic improvement. It could have been better, but there are far worse cases. OP could either have his bones shaved or have implants inserted to address the remaining asymmetry.

• +1
Reactions: zeek and Gaia262
dumbass, did you also not see this bitch who got botched by him? Same uneven bullshit.

still you look better than her

She went to a surgeon in NYC...

I went to Dr. mommaerts since you guys were glorifying him and the rest of the internet too. I showed him a picture of toni mahfuds jaw. He said i need bimax first so i did. I had the surgery 5 months ago. He completely made my jaw uneven, left a lump of bone on one side of my jaw. I’m turning 19 tomorrow and all i want to do is kill myself. All this time,money, pain spent on nothing. Should’ve listened to the reviews about the “butcher”. I’m aware of the fact that i still need to leanmax but imagine how much worse the unevenness will look then. I just want to be done with this fucked jaw so i can move to the next procedure. This time I’m doing it out of the country because surgeons in Belgium can’t do SHIT.
I’ll get it fixed dw. It’s difficult being a teen and seeing all these perfect dudes on tiktok, you get insecure and slowly develop bdd. My surgeon clearly saw a vulnerable person and he took advantage of it. All i wanted was a sharper jawline…
You should have done your research.

you'll overcome it bro dont fucking kill your self jesus christ u got 1 life 10 years youll look back all this bs fixed and youll be like i was over reacting, anyways u got this

whats CW vs CCW?

optimal age?
As early as 21 to ensure jaw bones have reached full growth and as late as 26 to ensure best healing of nerve tissue postop

Bimax is the biggest cope surgery in Looksmax history if you aren't severely recessed. Another one fallen victim to a money hungry butcher. That left you with asymmetric, underwhelming results, despite taking on huge risks and costs.
I think i will have them shave down the bigger side and then insert implants on both sides to get the jawline i want.
Implant pill stands supreme.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator
Doesn't look botched to be honest. You were assymetric to begin with, he made you more symmetrical but not all the way.

This is the result you want to kill yourself over? It's why teens shouldn't be getting surgeries imo. most likely funded by parents/insurance aswell.

Just dragging your surgeons reputation down for no reason.

5C66C8DE-816A-44D2-9A31-D4E59C16A1B4.jpeg

EE8D368A-9197-4984-AB78-0E437C39F0D6.jpeg
looks like he just lost a little weight. underwhelming result for 20k and a 3 year process of braces and surgery recovery. He was a prime candidate for implants, as he didn't have any major recession to begin with. even more brutal that the doc told him a Bimax could turn his jaw into this:

If you mirror his face it looks like the surgeon completely forgot to operate on OP's right side. It's a massive asymmetry.

Last edited:
You can always put filler or implant in that side that lack size

I just erked at him for wanting to kill himself
Yeah that's exaggerated. But I think he could have just gotten implants from the get go. He really didn't look like he needed a Bimax. I can understand his frustration of going through a 3 year painful process just to end up with a subpar result. Especially as the Doctor sold the surgery to him as if it was the only thing needed to achieve what OP wanted.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
ignore my last message on that thread.

I think the guy will either have to get jaw implants to mask the asymmetry

or get a revision.

In the end this is a business and surgeons are seeking profits. Its not easy to come by maxfac patients. That's why this forum exists for harm prevention.

Overall i see an improvement but can understand he feels underwhelmed.

I don't remember hearing about this surgeon on here before. Another thing is for people to really scrutinise surgeons instead of believing in hearsay, this is how Eppley managed to blow up on here without results.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Patient A and Corleone