MY BIMAX WITH DR. MOMMAERTS

Last edited:
Bimax is a procedure for giga ultra recessed men with fucked up bites. You had 0 mandible recession, what a waste of money and time JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Bimax is a procedure for giga ultra recessed men with fucked up bites. You had 0 mandible recession, what a waste of money and time JFL.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
I need trimax tho

I'm sorry to see this. I know very well how quickly you're talked into surgery at that age, especially if you have a history of bullying and general depression about your looks.

Dr. M is a butcher and that psycho should be denied his license. Nothing else to say about him.

I suggest you visit Charite in Berlin. They do bimax for 8k with 3d models, simulation and custom screws and surely they will be able to fix your case.

Don't even CONSIDER going to armenia for bimax unless you want to die.
btw they didnt answer to my EMail just lol

btw they didnt answer to my EMail just lol
Who? Charite? Yeah wouldn't be surprised if they didnt answer there. You need to call them and say you are a high priority patient and need to talk to the surgeon ASAP

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 2729
Who? Charite? Yeah wouldn't be surprised if they didnt answer there. You need to call them and say you are a high priority patient and need to talk to the surgeon ASAP
okay I will call tomorrow

So you let someone open your face without first knowing what he was going to do to you?
His first, very first redflag should have been:

he never told me anything, he just said dont worry i will make it happen

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Not to be a dick, but I have 2 things to say:

1) When he first heard what he said Mommaerts had told him, he should have run. Seriously, that was an easy red flag to spot. Wtf kinda surgeon says that lol?

2) This is a good thing for us because another man has removed himself from the sexual marketplace. He has descended and now it's just so much easier for us to bust wet cheeks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detn86, Julius and Pumanator
Hey man, I'm not a bimax expert or anything, but if it makes you feel better some of the best looking people in the world (think Bradley cooper) are asymmetric

shit like this rly scares me fuck

fuckin hell man

O Hell no btw where can you see the reviews and did you leave a review

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 2729
O Hell no btw where can you see the reviews and did you leave a review
imagine getting fucked up for life and the only thing you can do is leaving a bad review just like when McDonalds guy gave you a cold burger JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SixCRY, Sny, Deprived and 5 others
he is known as the butcher from brussel on jawsurgeryforum.com

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, Anchor_Ship and Pumanator
why is this dogshit thread still pinned @AscendingHero