My blackpill journey

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
You guys can't imagine HOW FUCKING HARD it was. I was in depression for 6 months last year, couldn't do shit. Everyday hours of looksmax browsing and staring at myself in the mirror. Facepulling my skin every night until the early morning hours to simulate possible surgery outcomes. Dropping out of college because the blackpill hit me so hard. Doing hundreds of morphs, taking x ray and MRI scans and analyzing them with software at home on my computer. Sleepless nights, horrific anxiety and panic attacks when I looked at my face from the wrong angle.

However, I figured out what I needed, consulted the surgeons and am now preparing for intraocular lens implants, undereye fat grafts, and a huge maxillo facial surgery that involves bimax, rhino, sidewing and genio. Best part of the story: this is all scheduled and confirmed vy the surgeons. Money is there too, I now only have to show up for the surgeries.

But you guys CANNOT believe how FUCKING HARD it was. 10 years of being called ugly. 10 years of bullying. When taking group pics as a teenager (back when I was a hyper recessed mouthbreather) people used to tell me to get out of the picture to not ruin it:feelsrope:

My revenge will come, it's inevitable. I will rise like a phoenix after these surgeries and finally live life like a normal human being.

I will keep you updated on my surgeries and the outcomes but I will keep a little distance from looksmax and incel forums because I have my homework done, definitely.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 10987, whiteissuperior and 3 others
How old are you bro?

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
I grew up next to this boy called Dan. He was a nice kid but was bullied a lot and as we got older we became more and more antisocial. Me and Dan were best friends though. I could tell that he had a big crush on me, but he never asked me out. Eventually I got a bf.

One day I was bored so I went over to hang out with him. He was in the bathroom and his computer was open. I saw he was on some site (an incel forum), and saw some posts that had some pretty out there titles. I memorized the url and his username. When Dan came out of the bathroom I was in the living room and pretended to have never gone to his bedroom.

Later that day I went to that site and looked at wtf Dan was posting. It turned out he was an incel, but his post's werent that bad, yet. I still remained best friends while secretly stalking his account. One day I noticed he mentioned me in one of his posts, and how I went from a nice girl to a full on slut who got a boyfriend who was a terrible person. I was a little hurt, but also amused to see this. I knew Dan actually didn't think that but the environment of the forum made him say terrible shit. I made an account and overtime became forum friends with him.

Eventually I broke up with my boyfriend after he raped me. IRL Dan comforted me, on the forum he said I got what I deserved. It had been a few months since I had first discovered Dan was an incel, and by now he was much more hateful. He started expressing the view that women should be given out by the government like rations and how rape was justified most of the time. I had a rapekink and it turned me on so much to chat with him over my account on the forum. I encouraged his views and whenever he mentioned me I told him he should "rape that slut". It sorta got awkward when he gave my account, pictures of me and my address and told me I should rape me. But at the same time I was really turned on.

IRL I started being more slutty around him. Showing a ton of skin, sitting on his lap, hugging him, just being all over him. On the forum Dan admitted how close he was to snapping. I knew I just needed one more push.

About a week ago when both of his parents were out, I went to hang out with him. I steered the topic towards dating and made fun of him for never getting a girlfriend. Made a lot of hurtful jokes. He still didn't do anything even though I could tell he was really angry. I started talking about getting a new boyfriend and how I had been seeing this guy who used to bully him (not actually true). I made a really slutty expression and started describing how big his dick was. This finally did it.

He walked over and slapped me so hard that I forgot where I was. He took off my tshirt and tore off my bra. I had running shorts that he easily removed. He started yelling at me about how I was an animal who only thought about getting fucked. He hit me a few more times then shoved his dick (pretty big) into my very wet pussy.

I have had rough sex before, but this was something else. His face was filled with hate. It felt like he wanted to fuck me so hard that it would kill me. And in my fucked up mind seeing my best friend like that made me have the best orgasm I have ever had. He didnt last very long and emptied out everything inside me. After it was over he told me to clean up and shoved me out of his bedroom and locked the door.

I tried to talk with him on the forum but he didnt respond. I went back to his house two days later and he raped me again. Now every time I go and try to talk he rapes me and calls me a whore. He started talking on the forum again. Apparently after the first few days he realized I wasn't going to report him, now he wants to "break me and make me his cumslut" and try this on other women. I managed to convince him he should just use me for now. My only regret is that IRL he never talks to me normally anymore. But its only been a week I think he will somewhat go back to normal eventually. Its also hilarious how he thinks he is breaking me or something meanwhile Im the one who is actually pulling the strings.

Am I doing God's work or did I create a monster?

• JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, whiteissuperior, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Btw if you need looksmax/surgery advice pm me your pics. I've been told by several maxfac surgeons and people on the board here that I could make a spot on analysis and surgical plan

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Deleted member 2729
You guys can't imagine HOW FUCKING HARD it was. I was in depression for 6 months last year, couldn't do shit. Everyday hours of looksmax browsing and staring at myself in the mirror. Facepulling my skin every night until the early morning hours to simulate possible surgery outcomes. Dropping out of college because the blackpill hit me so hard. Doing hundreds of morphs, taking x ray and MRI scans and analyzing them with software at home on my computer. Sleepless nights, horrific anxiety and panic attacks when I looked at my face from the wrong angle.

However, I figured out what I needed, consulted the surgeons and am now preparing for intraocular lens implants, undereye fat grafts, and a huge maxillo facial surgery that involves bimax, rhino, sidewing and genio. Best part of the story: this is all scheduled and confirmed vy the surgeons. Money is there too, I now only have to show up for the surgeries.

But you guys CANNOT believe how FUCKING HARD it was. 10 years of being called ugly. 10 years of bullying. When taking group pics as a teenager (back when I was a hyper recessed mouthbreather) people used to tell me to get out of the picture to not ruin it:feelsrope:

My revenge will come, it's inevitable. I will rise like a phoenix after these surgeries and finally live life like a normal human being.

I will keep you updated on my surgeries and the outcomes but I will keep a little distance from looksmax and incel forums because I have my homework done, definitely.
I'm happy for you ngl. Especially the part of not wanting you in the picture jfl that was brutal
I grew up next to this boy called Dan. He was a nice kid but was bullied a lot and as we got older we became more and more antisocial. Me and Dan were best friends though. I could tell that he had a big crush on me, but he never asked me out. Eventually I got a bf.

One day I was bored so I went over to hang out with him. He was in the bathroom and his computer was open. I saw he was on some site (an incel forum), and saw some posts that had some pretty out there titles. I memorized the url and his username. When Dan came out of the bathroom I was in the living room and pretended to have never gone to his bedroom.

Later that day I went to that site and looked at wtf Dan was posting. It turned out he was an incel, but his post's werent that bad, yet. I still remained best friends while secretly stalking his account. One day I noticed he mentioned me in one of his posts, and how I went from a nice girl to a full on slut who got a boyfriend who was a terrible person. I was a little hurt, but also amused to see this. I knew Dan actually didn't think that but the environment of the forum made him say terrible shit. I made an account and overtime became forum friends with him.

Eventually I broke up with my boyfriend after he raped me. IRL Dan comforted me, on the forum he said I got what I deserved. It had been a few months since I had first discovered Dan was an incel, and by now he was much more hateful. He started expressing the view that women should be given out by the government like rations and how rape was justified most of the time. I had a rapekink and it turned me on so much to chat with him over my account on the forum. I encouraged his views and whenever he mentioned me I told him he should "rape that slut". It sorta got awkward when he gave my account, pictures of me and my address and told me I should rape me. But at the same time I was really turned on.

IRL I started being more slutty around him. Showing a ton of skin, sitting on his lap, hugging him, just being all over him. On the forum Dan admitted how close he was to snapping. I knew I just needed one more push.

About a week ago when both of his parents were out, I went to hang out with him. I steered the topic towards dating and made fun of him for never getting a girlfriend. Made a lot of hurtful jokes. He still didn't do anything even though I could tell he was really angry. I started talking about getting a new boyfriend and how I had been seeing this guy who used to bully him (not actually true). I made a really slutty expression and started describing how big his dick was. This finally did it.

He walked over and slapped me so hard that I forgot where I was. He took off my tshirt and tore off my bra. I had running shorts that he easily removed. He started yelling at me about how I was an animal who only thought about getting fucked. He hit me a few more times then shoved his dick (pretty big) into my very wet pussy.

I have had rough sex before, but this was something else. His face was filled with hate. It felt like he wanted to fuck me so hard that it would kill me. And in my fucked up mind seeing my best friend like that made me have the best orgasm I have ever had. He didnt last very long and emptied out everything inside me. After it was over he told me to clean up and shoved me out of his bedroom and locked the door.

I tried to talk with him on the forum but he didnt respond. I went back to his house two days later and he raped me again. Now every time I go and try to talk he rapes me and calls me a whore. He started talking on the forum again. Apparently after the first few days he realized I wasn't going to report him, now he wants to "break me and make me his cumslut" and try this on other women. I managed to convince him he should just use me for now. My only regret is that IRL he never talks to me normally anymore. But its only been a week I think he will somewhat go back to normal eventually. Its also hilarious how he thinks he is breaking me or something meanwhile Im the one who is actually pulling the strings.

Am I doing God's work or did I create a monster?
Now I'm hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel and Acromegaly_Chad
Btw if you need looksmax/surgery advice pm me your pics. I've been told by several maxfac surgeons and people on the board here that I could make a spot on analysis and surgical plan
Serious?

how did you get the money???

Hope you ascend

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad