My Blood Test Results

russwestbrook

russwestbrook

ascending
anything to pay attention to here? 21 btw

fwiw ive been leanmaxxing hard last 6 months (215—>160) at 5’11 in pretty big deficit while lifting still of course. not been eating carbs which explains some of my cholesterol levels and upon doing research given the context of my diet I dont really need to worry.

anything else tho?

Attachments

• C7479C03-FBBF-45AB-A936-EA91CAE59136.png
    C7479C03-FBBF-45AB-A936-EA91CAE59136.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
high t

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest and russwestbrook
High cholesterol = arteries exploding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Growth Plate, Deleted member 17345 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and AlexBrown84
Low test

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 17345

fwiw ive been leanmaxxing hard last 6 months (215—>160) at 5’11 in pretty big deficit while lifting still of course. not been eating carbs which explains some of my cholesterol levels and upon doing research given the context of my diet I dont really need to worry.

anything else tho?
Yes cut your bones open and rearrange them or insert new bonelike material.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Tallooksmaxxer
low t

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and russwestbrook
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
  • Woah
Reactions: russwestbrook
how much carbs do you eat in a day?

• +1
thts not really how u solve the cuses of the issue
well ill do a month on them, while eating more and going harder in gym and see how my levels change

10-15g max. mainly for peak facial aesthetic but does have effects on performance
oh so youre on keto? explains why test is lower with deficit ofc, once you get to your goal up the carbs to 90-150 so you're sorted in test and cholesterol and it wont affect facial bloating if youre sweating enough during the day which only requires incline treadmill for 20-30 min or just weight lifting in general otherwise nothing too bad from your blood work :feelsokman:

• +1
oh so youre on keto? explains why test is lower with deficit ofc, once you get to your goal up the carbs to 90-150 so you're sorted in test and cholesterol and it wont affect facial bloating if youre sweating enough during the day which only requires incline treadmill for 20-30 min or just weight lifting in general otherwise nothing too bad from your blood work :feelsokman:
spot on will do bro thanks

I could expect my t to bump up a bit when I up my calories correct? also I guess I should have got my free test checked, given that matters more

• +1
Reactions: redlorry34
spot on will do bro thanks

I could expect my t to bump up a bit when I up my calories correct? also I guess I should have got my free test checked, given that matters more
yep but make sure you dont do keto long term as that can negativly affect your t levels even more than being on a deficit, relatively low carb is fine but keto is a temp diet thing I dont get how people do this long term unless theyre turbo fatties and would rather do diet fads then have work ethic. Carni diet is similar to keto and from what I've seen long term users of that diet have lower free and total t

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: russwestbrook and Elvisandreaa
Another day another person on this site having lower t than me
14FAD696 6A41 43CC A512 FF0A311848CE
665C860C 6760 4DAC B6B8 ED50948C1DC0
220B443F F68C 4632 ABD6 3E4F861E7028

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

anything else tho?
why your test so low? Mine is like 800.

nah its like 540. not high but any means but actually ok considering my deficit for half a year imo
All u should worry about is if ur testosterone GH hormones and thyroid hormone are in the healthy range, if so u can improve them but dont expect much from it

• +1
Reactions: xanny and russwestbrook
dont listen to people on an incel forum about testosterone levels
if you don’t expierence low testosterone symptoms you are fine, that’s why the range for the level is so high
you can always improve them naturally but this has mostly to do with your overall lifestyle, diet etc

• +1