My body is aching to be touched, my lips are aching to be kissed, and I wish I can make love with my future wife right now.

What about if I bought an AI sexting app? Or wrote erotic fanfiction about myself with an unspecified woman?

Why not you use that sim version of yourself that you won't stop spamming this forum to rate, and make it have sex with a sim version of your wife. And you can wank ur little dick to that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Skywalker, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
I'm assuming you'll ask for this to be deleted in a day or so due to the cringe. :ogre:

I agree with you but I ain't putting this on the internet for incels to roll though.
Can you just delete all of his posts and his account

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Skywalker, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Why not you use that sim version of yourself that you won't stop spamming this forum to rate, and make it have sex with a sim version of your wife. And you can wank ur little dick to that.
:feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Where were you before birth? Non existant.
Our souls pre-resided in a place called alamulmarwa (the universe of the souls), before being sent into the wombs of our mothers
How bluepilled can you be. Complete lack of understanding of both psychology and biology. I guess those are the requirenments to become religious so makes sense.
If you stab and kill someone and the police catch you, would it suffice to say "I was brought up that way"? Will the court acquit you? Of course not, any rational individual knows that ultimately the choice was yours to stab. Even if you were predisposed to such bad things in your upbringing.
I can't feel god. Neither can you or any other human.
I dont mean Literely feel him. I mean his creations are proof of his excistence.

You want me to proof to you god in an sensory way, this is something that in itself completely contradicts the concept of God himself.

God is not Somebody who can be sensed because that would mean that He would not be God. He would be a limited being like the rest of us. Maybe a powerful limited being, but He would still be a limited being, and that is not what we mean when we talk about God.

It is intuitively obvious, and confirmed by science, that the universe had a beginning. Every action requires a doer, and thus the existence of creation necessarily indicates the existence of the Creator (god).

What about if I bought an AI sexting app? Or wrote erotic fanfiction about myself with an unspecified woman?
That could maybe be done safely. If you know it won't increase your temptation.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
That could maybe be done safely. If you know it won't increase your temptation.
Or maybe

• Hmm...
Reactions: emeraldglass
Our souls pre-resided in a place called alamulmarwa (the universe of the souls), before being sent into the wombs of our mothers
You just made that up. You don't know any of this. Someone else just told you.
If you stab and kill someone and the police catch you, would it suffice to say "I was brought up that way"? Will the court acquit you? Of course not, any rational individual knows that ultimately the choice was yours to stab. Even if you were predisposed to such bad things in your upbringing.
They won't acquit you cause you are a danger to society.

And sometimes they will say you aren't at fault cause of mental illness. Some people are incapable of believing in religion.
I dont mean Literely feel him. I mean his creations are proof of his excistence.

You want me to proof to you god in an sensory way, this is something that in itself completely contradicts the concept of God himself.

God is not Somebody who can be sensed because that would mean that He would not be God. He would be a limited being like the rest of us. Maybe a powerful limited being, but He would still be a limited being, and that is not what we mean when we talk about God.

It is intuitively obvious, and confirmed by science, that the universe had a beginning. Every action requires a doer, and thus the existence of creation necessarily indicates the existence of the Creator (god).
Doesn't mean that man made rules are correct.

• +1
hurry and get nikah

allah wants u to bust a nut in her nigga

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer

tbh I could just send this but you obviously won't watch all of it and respond but if your're interested. Basically you lack understanding of astrophysics and theoretical physics to make a profound argumant:

Maybe, as long as it will not bring you bad ideas or push you further in to bad thougths.
@Hottaco34

Rate

Only thing is that the hair should be darker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, 5'7 zoomer and emeraldglass
You just made that up. You don't know any of this. Someone else just told you.
You think i would make up a lie about my faith? What will i gain by this?
They won't acquit you cause you are a danger to society.
Atheism is the biggest danger to society ever, look at the degeneracy that has come out of it. A godless society is a dangerous one.
And sometimes they will say you aren't at fault cause of mental illness.
Only 1/1000 is really mentaly ill. They cheat the system by claiming shizo or something else. the fact that they chose to do the deed stays.
Some people are incapable of believing in religion.
Bullshit they are too lazy to believe. They dont want to follow rules they want to be slaves of their desires.

Every human being has a natural inclination towards a god, leave a newborn baby on a desert island come back after 20 years and you will see that he has taken something as a god. that's why even indigenous peoples had a god, every human being has that natural inclination towards a god. It is his environment that makes him change his faith later in his age, but that does not take away his responsibility to find the truth. Anyone can believe in a religion.
Doesn't mean that man made rules are correct.
Which rules are man made?

tbh I could just send this but you obviously won't watch all of it and respond but if your're interested. Basically you lack understanding of astrophysics and theoretical physics to make a profound argumant:

See him getting desstroyed by a muslim.

You think i would make up a lie about my faith? What will i gain by this?
I meant you don't instinctively know this. You acted like you remember where you were before birth. You obviously didn't. Cause you didn't exist. There is no soul.
Atheism is the biggest danger to society ever, look at the degeneracy that has come out of it. A godless society is a dangerous one.
We have the best society we ever had right now. There's literally nothing dangerous here.
Bullshit they are too lazy to believe.
Lazyness is literally predetirmed lol. You can't change how lazy you are.
Every human being has a natural inclination towards a god, leave a newborn baby on a desert island come back after 20 years and you will see that he has taken something as a god. that's why even indigenous peoples had a god, every human being has that natural inclination towards a god. It is his environment that makes him change his faith later in his age, but that does not take away his responsibility to find the truth. Anyone can believe in a religion.
You literally just confirmed that humanity made this all up. Or are you saying there are different gods for every society?
Which rules are man made?
The ones in religious texts obviously.

@khvirgin look at this storytelling god

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Xangsane and khvirgin
@emeraldglass @Beastimmung

my nigga xangxane just wanted to get his heart out and now it's a god debate 😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Xangsane
meanwhile your hoejabi is probably getting railed on the side

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and bishōnenmaxxer
@khvirgin look at this storytelling god
Even Leopardi started a few poems with "I've fapped for 4 days in a row." if I'm not wrong

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Even Leopardi started a few poems with "I've fapped for 4 days in a row." if I'm not wrong
I feel so good I feel so good I feel so good

I meant you don't instinctively know this. You acted like you remember where you were before birth. You obviously didn't.
Otherwise, of course, the test of believing in god would be easy. You start this world with a clean slate, when you start an exam you get the exam papers blank, not already filled in with the answers. it is your job to fill them in. That's the same with the test in this world if god made you remember everything from the moment your soul was created and when you were in the universe of souls then you could do nothing but believe. No you are being tested, will you really believe in god's message or not.
Cause you didn't exist. There is no soul.
Green Arrow Laughing GIF

We have the best society we ever had right now. There's literally nothing dangerous here.
In Your Face Laughing GIF by This Is Us
Crime rates are skyrocketing, as are rape and murder, compared to 300 years ago. Homosuality and sexually transmitted diseases are widespread. People change gender and some even identify as animals, pervertism is everywhere. You cant be serious if you really believe this.
Lazyness is literally predetirmed lol. You can't change how lazy you are.
If it's predetirmed why are there people who weigh 500 lbs and turn their lives around and lose weight? Bro you can't blame everything on predeterminism.
You literally just confirmed that humanity made this all up. Or are you saying there are different gods for every society?
I mean that deep down every human being yearns for a god. They just need to be sent into the right direction (islam) through the messengers (prophets).
The ones in religious texts obviously.
You live in a godless state where all the laws are written by people who rob you of your money and don't give a fuck about you. Those are man made laws. Laws from the sharia are all from the quran or practises from the prophets who recieved this law from god.

• JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
  • JFL
How could he look more like me?

Why?
His lips are not the same, and the glasses hide his eye area som he looks like a diffrent person.

• +1
imagine not fucking your gf because of some goatfucker tales book

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker and 5'7 zoomer
His lips are not the same, and the glasses hide his eye area som he looks like a diffrent person.
Do you think I'll be a good lover to my wonderful wife?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and emeraldglass
  • Love it
Let me touch your body then incel

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
@Xangsane = built for BBC :lul:

One day in hell is equivalent to 50 thousand days on earth. The quran says "And they say, "Never will the Fire touch us, except for a few days." Say, "Have you taken a covenant with Allah ? For Allah will never break His covenant. Or do you say about Allah that which you do not know?"
Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said that one amongst the denizens of Hell who had led a life of ease and plenty amongst the people of the world would be made to dip in Fire only once on the Day of Resurrection and then it would be said to him:
O, son of Adam, did you find any comfort, did you happen to get any material blessing? He would say: By Allah, no, my Lord.
What does this mean?

@heroin you a hating ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
What does this mean?
It means do not think you will be put in Hellfire for just a day, it is up to your good deeds and bad deeds that will determine your length of stay in it.

And even if you were put in it for just a moment you would forget all the joy you ever lived because of the pain that hell would bring you. Even if you lived like a king on earth.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
You still are a muslim?

I Also need this