Legs: ~52% of total height

LEG

Img

Captura de Tela 2019 10 30 as 235817

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, BigBiceps, Davidjolski and 23 others
lul, how tf are you even incel with a body like this, your face must be really bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, SexyMofo, Zygos4Life and 8 others
Mirin the leg ratio damn

Great frame damn, chest do be kinda small doe
Wait nvm didn't zoom in enough, best frame I've seen on this site

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 649, Vidyacoper, Nrrr15 and 1 other person
Great frame damn, chest do be kinda small doe
Wait nvm didn't zoom in enough, best frame I've seen on this site

Arms are my weak point, at that time my arms were like only 34cm/ ~13,5in, the life of a 6,2in wristcel trying to get big arms 😔

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: verZYownZZun, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and toolateforme
mogs my high E child-bearing hips

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 2095, Cleftcel and 2 others
What does that have to do with it? Are you incel or not?

I'm not, I get attention from women and gay men without problem, my problem is: $$$ (which I'm trying to fix)

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
I'm not, I get attention from women and gay men without problem, my problem is: $$$ (which I'm trying to fix)
I see, I thought you mentioned something about inceldom, why did you mention money though? What does that have to do with anything, I only asked about inceldom

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
I see, I thought you mentioned something about inceldom, why did you mention money though? What does that have to do with anything, I only asked about inceldom

Nah, I never mentioned inceldom. Money = better access to gl women, especially where I live where most people are ugly af

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Nah, I never mentioned inceldom. Money = better access to gl women, especially where I live where most people are ugly af
I see, talk about your dieting, training routine and what you did to achieve this body

what the fuck cunt? I thought you would have been some fat pale incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, toolateforme and Deleted member 2756
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
I'll make a thread tomorrow about it, but it was nothing special tbh

>Brazil
>pale

:what:
you never miss a chance to mention you're brazilian, wtf
anyway, eager to see the thread, any roids btw?

you never miss a chance to mention you're brazilian, wtf
anyway, eager to see the thread, any roids btw?

Nope, never took roids.

I thought about it, when I was thinking about competing in amateur BB, but ditched the idea pretty fast, thank god

Nope, never took roids.

I thought about it, when I was thinking about competing in amateur BB, but ditched the idea pretty fast, thank god
"Thank god" why?

and wow, your genetics are insane then, didn't think a body like this would be possible natty, you could just be a bit more lean for maximum aesthetics

"Thank god" why?

and wow, your genetics are insane then, didn't think a body like this would be possible natty, you could just be a bit more lean for maximum aesthetics

It would have fucked up even more my hair + I don't like the idea of having small balls + I'm pretty sure at the time I had some heart problem because I used to feel some pains in my chest, it stopped after I became vegetarian, it was probably the amount of eggs that I used to eat + it would probably fuck up my skin just like it did to all my friends who took roids especially because at the time I didn't give a fuck about looksmax except gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and WannaBeA6
Its fun because i have a 53cm bideltoid as a lanklet and i dont look this V shaped, chest to waist is what matters, u could even have a 40 cm bideltoid...

Fucking hell.... I was not expecting you to look like that
by the way you described yourself
Arms are my weak point, at that time my arms were like only 34cm/ ~13,5in, the life of a 6,2in wristcel trying to get big arms 😔
this is what I thought you looked like:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Its fun because i have a 53cm bideltoid as a lanklet and i dont look this V shaped, chest to waist is what matters, u could even have a 40 cm bideltoid...

V shape/hour glass is way more important than size. That's why I don't even give a fuck about how big a girl's ass is as long as the waist is tiny.

Fucking hell.... I was not expecting you to look like that
by the way you described yourself

this is what I thought you looked like:
View attachment 151369

Not sure exactly how I'm describing myself as that... thing

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
didn't think a body like this would be possible natty

not to be offensive but have you done any team sports? OP has aesthetic chest insertions and a nice waist but is nowhere near the roided zone, especially when you take into account his measurements.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I'm not, I'm a thirdworldcountrycel
Same problem they wouldn't understand if i lived in the west i'd be fuckung a different girl every week
Same weakness the biggest my arms have ever been is 15 inches jfl

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
Same problem they wouldn't understand if i lived in the west i'd be fuckung a different girl every week

Legit, firstworldcountrycels can get a shitty job at walmart while still living in their parents house and buy a car in the first year, meanwhile here it takes you 5 years on the same type of job (without spending on anything else) to buy a fucking Uno

32328989-1160x773.jpg

giphy.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Vidyacoper, RAITEIII and 3 others

Fucking a different girl every week is harder in the west mate, girls are more hypergamous

Legit, firstworldcountrycels can get a shitty job at walmart while still living in their parents house and buy a car in the first year, meanwhile here it takes you 5 years on the same type of job (without spending on anything else) to buy a fucking Uno

32328989-1160x773.jpg

giphy.gif
Plus their women are degenerate whores who lose their virginiies at 14 i am going to go there to finish my studies and fuck their women and get back lol
Fucking a different girl every week is harder in the west mate, girls are more hypergamous
I am sure i'd pull it off easily especially after i got back to gymceling
47cm arms? Impossible
Shoulder span spaghetticel

47cm arms? Impossible

Bideltoid (distance from shoulder to shoulder) my arms were like ~34cm only, shit thin arm bones

How the hell did you go from 83 to 69?

How the hell did you go from 83 to 69?

Shit diet, that is (I haven't been eating as much as I should, I need ~3.400 calories to gain mass, my metabolism is super fast) + stopped going to the gym for a couple of months

roided fag?

Never did and I have no intention of doing it

• +1
Reactions: Enlil

If u can fix it tell me... also you natty?

not to be offensive but have you done any team sports? OP has aesthetic chest insertions and a nice waist but is nowhere near the roided zone, especially when you take into account his measurements.
i haven't, buy show me team sportists that have the figure of OP and are not Cristiano Ronaldo

this seemed like roided to me based on forum posts

32328989-1160x773.jpg

giphy.gif
brutal indeed

If u can fix it tell me... also you natty?

Fix my moneycel situation?! I'm already fixing it 🙌 I hope next year I'll be making some huge bucks

Yeah, natty, that isn't even my natural limit tbh, that was after 1.5 year of hard gymcelling and an ok diet. Most people don't grow at all because they don't know exactly how to work out, I'll make a thread later about it with some tips

Fix my moneycel situation?! I'm already fixing it 🙌 I hope next year I'll be making some huge bucks

Yeah, natty, that isn't even my natural limit tbh, that was after 1.5 year of hard gymcelling and an ok diet. Most people don't grow at all because they don't know exactly how to work out, I'll make a thread later about it with some tips

I grow my back a lot at home, but i dont workout for like a week and no motivation cause no money, how to get money without being a criminal? Im totally fucked... what's make me sad is not the looks but the lack of money

You’re probably lying about your height dude. But good body overall

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
How tall are parents

impressive v taper, at a low body fat too, mirin

I'm expand my back in that pic like bodybuilders do, keep that im mind

You’re probably lying about your height dude. But good body overall

Why?

I've measured myself countless times, I've also got measured at the gym and when I had to go to do exams for the army (thank god I didn't get accepted)

How tall are parents

Both around 5'5-5'6, my mom's father was tall though, and my brother is 5'9-5'10

only elite athletes benefit from bodies like this, its not a halo for general population LTR, people prefer to enjoy life

my opinion, im sure you can get ONS though

• Hmm...
Reactions: WannaBeA6
first pic makes you look wide hipped tbh.

whats your shoulder/hip ratio

wat

my legs represent that percentage of my total height, actually I remeasured yesterday and it's almost 54% (From the top of the greater trochanter to bottom of lateral malleolus is 91cm (+ 6 to the floor = 97cm)

91/180=0,505
97/180= 0,538

Slay count?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back