My boomer dad just died and I'm inheriting $10m.

ShineBright

ShineBright

King of Cages
Apparently he wasn't much of a cardiomaxxer, so he died in a hot tub on his birthday (JFL).

We weren't close, but that retard's will is providing me with $10.6m and full ownership of some meme blockchain real estate company. I've already traveled everywhere I've ever wanted, so what the fuck do I do now?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: watah, yyy, Timmy and 27 others
send me sum money brudda

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Running!, Soychadcell, Jova and 7 others
1. A trip to paley
2. A trip to pagnoni

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Soychadcell, ihatewhiterose, rgvmogger07 and 11 others
Most compassionate org user

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, niqfan625, Soychadcell and 32 others
Apparently he wasn't much of a cardiomaxxer, so he died in a hot tub on his birthday (JFL).

We weren't close, but that retard's will is providing me with $10.6m and full ownership of some meme blockchain real estate company. I've already traveled everywhere I've ever wanted, so what the fuck do I do now?

I was your childhood friend you should share some of that money bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Running!, Jova, mvp2v1 and 3 others
Brutal, mourne your dad's death on a forum. My condolences buddy boyo.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, greywind, drimprovement and 2 others
Guarantee he ate carbohydrates

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latvianchud185, watah, Timmy and 21 others
doing hookers and buying cocaine while not working at all until you spent it all sounds like a sound plan of action

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zombey, PsychoDsk, ShineBright and 3 others
buy goth hooker
snort massive amount of coke from her ass
let her sit on your face while you slowly lose oxygen and vanish of the earth

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: niqfan625, ihatewhiterose, retardedcel and 8 others
TALES FROM MUMBAI DNR

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: niqfan625, sb23, niggersodomizer69 and 3 others

sharing is caring stop jewmaxxing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: karim9090 and StarvedEpi
kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Debetro, Jova, sb23 and 3 others
give me 500 dollars

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Running!, Jova, jué and 2 others
gift me yakuza 0 and smt v on steam

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: eiegta and StarvedEpi
pull up to the italian alps and go hiking and take me with u

• +1
Reactions: Jova, greywind, eiegta and 1 other person
doing hookers and buying cocaine while not working at all until you spent it all sounds like a sound plan of action
similar mindset i see, what else can u do with that money

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: eiegta and StarvedEpi

If you dont really care about money try to find someone like an asset manager you definitely are going to talk to a lawyer a lot and they will love to talk to you nice and slowly explaining what you might do with it while they charge you $500 an hour but theres a lot of people that can help you invest that money in a way where you can probably live off a monthly paycheck or whatevet of like 40-100k when you have that much capital youd have to be pretty stupid to lose it all you only need half a brain to find somewhere safe to put it in a way that benefits you try to find someone that can introduce you to funds or you could just blow it all on parties and cocaine until you run out (coke aint cheap)

• +1
Reactions: eiegta and ShineBright

LIMB LEGENTHING + face surgery

EZ ACENSION MY SON COME ON AND DO IT NOW!!!

• +1
Reactions: eiegta
Are you in the BBC discord by any chance @ShineBright

• Hmm...
Reactions: ShineBright
create a fund for org and put like 50k in it

then the forum votes on which member gets the money for surgery

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, truthhurts, trueceI and 6 others
Be smart with it.
You wouldn't ever have to work again, even if you blew a bit.
Don't share your finances with anybody you know personally - bit different on the forum because it's anonymous but you'll have a lot of people trying to make their way back into your life for your money.
Hope you use it well.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, greywind, drimprovement and 1 other person

Surgery.

Are you hiring software engineers for meme blockchain real estate company?

Be careful of snakes there is probably gonna be a crazy amount of people trying to steal your money knowing your vulnerable you could build a mansion in the woods somewhere wherever you like the weather you can but guns and hella cool stuff and still have money to save and you could still throw parties and stuff if you want just be smart and you can pretty much live however you want you could literally go be batman if you wanted

Run me some money for basic needs please

Invest 9M into bonds.
3% annual return will be 270k to spend on life.

If not a larp improve your health

hunter bidenmaxxing, hadn't thought of that

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova and StarvedEpi
Be careful of snakes there is probably gonna be a crazy amount of people trying to steal your money knowing your vulnerable you could build a mansion in the woods somewhere wherever you like the weather you can but guns and hella cool stuff and still have money to save and you could still throw parties and stuff if you want just be smart and you can pretty much live however you want you could literally go be batman if you wanted
I've kinda been larping as Batman by flying a drone across the bad parts of Philly at night. Watching crackheads do karate moves as I fly above them is always gold

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Jova, PsychoDsk and 5 others
I've kinda been larping as Batman by flying a drone across the bad parts of Philly at night. Watching crackheads do karate moves as I fly above them is always gold
the hero Gotham deserves

No handouts for greycels btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Jova, spdxer and 1 other person
All I know is the single mom I've been clapping is going to be somewhat upset once she sees the photos I'll be taking in Bali without her

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Jova and qazw
Trust me you're screwed come back to this later

Make like a fund for .org for users to be able to change their lives for the better

Just retire and go slay in the phillippines for the rest of your life

Tales from the streets of Kolkata

• +1
Reactions: watah and MA_ascender
tales from the radioactive ash heaps of Pripyat’s forgotten playgrounds

• +1
Reactions: Jova

Give me £5

bet on red

• +1
Reactions: Jova and ShineBright

Holy mirin

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova and ShineBright

please fund my LL i stg ill pay you back with jfl reacts

u and ur dad r 100% fycking jews fuck u

• Love it
Reactions: ShineBright
Buy a Bugatti or you're a bitch :sleep:
At least a Lamborghini

- give me 1% of it
- leave the other 99% on VT
- disappear from the face of the earth or at the very least tell nobody about your inheritance, everyone around you will try to leech off “your” money
- live a peaceful life

• +1
Reactions: R@m@