My brain doesn't register heightmogs anymore

X

x69

?????? ????
Ever since I was small I was getting heightmogged left and right. Growing up I was the smallest person in class (really).
I was NT however and the whole class liked me and I had high status in class so my brain luckily didn't go to shit when developing.

Around 13-16 I was still the smallest.. getting heightmogged by every dutch girl I saw. During the age of 16 I started growing from 168cm to something like 176-177cm.
STILL GETTING HEIGHTMOGGED TO OBLIVION.

Everyday I go to my paperround, school, whatever shit I am getting heightmogged by everyone.

Does it matter that I am able to beat 6''3 - 6''4 guys in a fight? No.
Does it matter that I score excellent at every fitness test and beat most guys except for the athletic freaks? No
Without height and frame you're a joke.. even with a 10/10 face males would still disrespect you.

My brain has experienced heightmogs since day 1. It just doesn't register anymore. Only a 6''5+ guy would affect me slightly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ZyzzReincarnate and iamgoingtomakeit
You know things are bad when your brain starts consciously ignoring mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, badromance and treedude
over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Isn't 177 like 5'10 or something? Average height?

• +1
Still not really manlet level yet

• +1
  • +1
Mogs are genetic impulses to get the fuck out of the there or die.

• +1
  • +1
Ever since I was small I was getting heightmogged left and right. Growing up I was the smallest person in class (really).
I was NT however and the whole class liked me and I had high status in class so my brain luckily didn't go to shit when developing.

Around 13-16 I was still the smallest.. getting heightmogged by every dutch girl I saw. During the age of 16 I started growing from 168cm to something like 176-177cm.
STILL GETTING HEIGHTMOGGED TO OBLIVION.

Everyday I go to my paperround, school, whatever shit I am getting heightmogged by everyone.

Does it matter that I am able to beat 6''3 - 6''4 guys in a fight? No.
Does it matter that I score excellent at every fitness test and beat most guys except for the athletic freaks? No
Without height and frame you're a joke.. even with a 10/10 face males would still disrespect you.

My brain has experienced heightmogs since day 1. It just doesn't register anymore. Only a 6''5+ guy would affect me slightly.

Are you also from The Netherlands?

• +1
Ye you too?

Yes man. same height, it can be pretty painful seeing allot of girls and guys being taller

atleast when I go to cities here I feel less height mogged because not everyone is Dutch from origin

Last edited:
  • +1
Yes man. same height, it can be pretty painful seeing allot of girls and guys being taller

atleast when I go to cities here I feel less height mogged because not everyone is Dutch from origin

I assume you live somewhere in East where most of them are dutch.
Are you dutch tho?

• +1
thats why taking a sport like kickboxing or boxing stops the disrespect, it raises your T levels and makes you kinda low inhib, only downside is you're gonna get into fights every now and then, if you're 5'10" you can pretty much fight people 6 inches taller and still smash their fucking useless shins

• +1
thats why taking a sport like kickboxing or boxing stops the disrespect, it raises your T levels and makes you kinda low inhib, only downside is you're gonna get into fights every now and then, if you're 5'10" you can pretty much fight people 6 inches taller and still smash their fucking useless shins

Taller people are slower usually. If they are not fat their defence is also worse most of the time.
It's easy to target the liver / solar plexus / upper leg muscles.

Just knowing you can defeat them gives you confidence

• +1
Taller people are slower usually. If they are not fat their defence is also worse most of the time.
It's easy to target the liver / solar plexus / upper leg muscles.

Just knowing you can defeat them gives you confidence
combat sports is the most powerful confidence/respect booster out there, you can literally mog other males even if they mog you physically, Oh and if they try you they get smashed.

• +1
combat sports is the most powerful confidence/respect booster out there, you can literally mog other males even if they mog you physically, Oh and if they try you they get smashed.
Some guys are so big that their size alone wins them every fight

• +1
Some guys are so big that their size alone wins them every fight
well thats rare, 90% of people you see in the street are easily beatable
not rare, but thats a minority

• +1
well thats rare, 90% of people you see in the street are easily beatable
not rare, but thats a minority
Yeah but suppose a 6'7 150 kg guy picks a fight with a 5'5 60 kg manlet who's an expert in martial arts, that manlet is going to get eaten no matter what he does. rare situation but it can happen especially in clubs and concerts and shit. In such a situation best thing to do is fucking run away

• +1
Yeah but suppose a 6'7 150 kg guy picks a fight with a 5'5 60 kg manlet who's an expert in martial arts, that manlet is going to get eaten no matter what he does. rare situation but it can happen especially in clubs and concerts and shit. In such a situation best thing to do is fucking run away
well yeah obviously, a fat 150kg 6'7" who's never hit the gym or done sports in his life smacks the shit out of a 5'5 manlet with no effort, but IRL th at never happen s, most of the time it's average/ above average guys acting tough infront of girls so if you have the skillset to beat them in a fight you can make them look stupid infront of others and if they try to fight you they lose

• +1
well yeah obviously, a fat 150kg 6'7" , most of the time it's average/ above average guys acting tough infront of girls so if you have the skillset to beat them in a fight you can make them look stupid infront of others and if they try to fight you they lose

High IQ.

Last edited:
  • +1
I'm going to start martial arts soon
Also I'm going to start doing martial arts, don't know which tho and being 5"7 is painful when everyone around you is like 6"1 at least.

Yes I'm Dutch x69

and how do you get low inhib though...?

• +1
I'm going to start martial arts soon
Also I'm going to start doing martial arts, don't know which tho and being 5"7 is painful when everyone around you is like 6"1 at least.

Yes I'm Dutch x69

and how do you get low inhib though...?

Nice brother your confidence will increase tbh.

I am ethnic why should I have high inhib? Bad stereotype brother. I can act non-inhibited and people would just say "oh een buitenlander" get it? Social inhib laws don't matter to me

• +1
Ye you too?

Speak for yourself virgin. Lol I'm just a stinky kurd don't listen to me

Lol I'm not a kurd tho. Don't be so hard on urself

• +1