My brain has got beyond fucked , I need help guys

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
If you read my first posts on this forum they all were related to looksmaxxing and stuff and it was the time when I actually loved women.

The entire idea of me looksmaxxing to get validated from them sounded so good but as time has passed my hate against women has grown so huge that I can't even listen or stand beside a girl IRL

What has happened to me? Seeing so many cheatings happening and dating scene being beyond fucked has left me with just hate for them

I'm a human and the idea of me loving a girl and her loving me back sounds so good I'm only 19 I can't accept the fact that I'll not get love from a girl ever in my life , slaying seems to be such a cope I just want to be loved from a girl but at the same time I get reminded of all the blackpill theories and modern dating situation

Wtf should I do I'm legit so fucked up in my life

@nitesik @mrriceguy @Kamui @tombradylover @tristan18 @TUSSELEIF @Krakowski @HarrierDuBois @5'7 zoomer @julianchicago @cytoplasm @Ragnar @VenatorLuparius @VladimirtheGreat @Reformed @Interested @poopoohead @banks @Akhi @BoredPrince @It'snotover @Skywalker

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, sportsmogger, ReinerGeist1 and 17 others

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1 and Deleted member 22924
Feel you bro it fucks with me everyday wish i never found out about the blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: blonde chad, RealFunkyFlamingo, Sub0 and 2 others
  2023 09 23  173743

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and 5.5psl

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
I think your outlook will change once you get a girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 22924 and 5.5psl
I think your outlook will change once you get a girlfriend
Bro I did had a gf jfl
I'm not like this just like that she cheated with me so many times it's a long story but I was dating a hoe.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and cytoplasm
Bro I did had a gf jfl
I'm not like this just like that she cheated with me so many times it's a long story but I was dating a hoe.
I thought you were virgin or something

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
get off this shithole, blackpill is pure brainrot

• +1
10k posts on a incel forum
Brutal shit
Even my friends tell me to just approach women as I can get them but the fear of her cheating with me haunts me so fuckin much
I can't imagine my gf getting fucked by niggers whom I love so much for someone who I think all day and then blackpill theories run in my mind all the time but again I want to feel love
It's over for 2000+ cels tbh

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, schizo echochamber and Deleted member 22924
You are going through that period between kid and men.

Life isnt Disney. You have a rough road in front of you.

• +1
I think you mentioned it before idk
I indeed didn't fuck her it was only oral sex with her I lost my virginity in clubs but I genuinely loved her and when I saw her sitting on someone else's lap on her insta story my heart broke into billion fuckin pieces :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Krakowski and cytoplasm
Do not falter when in the eyes of hatred

Hatred is like fire, it can either help you or it can destroy you, use your hatred for foids to push on and become the ultimate mogger you can

• +1
women start drinking, partying, having sex as early as 12
impossible to find a non-whore to love that isnt ugly

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, schizo echochamber and 5.5psl
@RAMU KAKA I'm serious bhai :cry: :feelsbadman::cry:

@RAMU KAKA I'm serious bhai :cry: :feelsbadman::cry:
Damn i thought you weren't cuz all the shitposting

I feel like you too, cuz we werent meant to be blackpilled directly, hating women is not the option, stopping rotting and domanating a pussy is the way, females are lower beings and they should be treated as such

• +1
Incel

• So Sad
Me too i cant love my gf again or any female

• +1
Know how you feel TBH.

I sometimes just feel like going MGTOW and moving to the woods and be alone tiI I go insane and then finally rope.

It's over.

• +1
Know how you feel TBH.

I sometimes just feel like going MGTOW and moving to the woods and be alone tiI I go insane and then finally rope.

It's over.
Maybe more related to being an outcast than being an incel that tried and then failed though.

Don't know of your life situation but are you KHHV? Any friends?

I know you are going to Uni but you rarely speak of your private life. Maybe scared of talking about private information online in fear of getting recognized and losing your uni spot/other problems that could come from all the shit that you posted here.

• +1
If you read my first posts on this forum they all were related to looksmaxxing and stuff and it was the time when I actually loved women.

The entire idea of me looksmaxxing to get validated from them sounded so good but as time has passed my hate against women has grown so huge that I can't even listen or stand beside a girl IRL

What has happened to me? Seeing so many cheatings happening and dating scene being beyond fucked has left me with just hate for them

I'm a human and the idea of me loving a girl and her loving me back sounds so good I'm only 19 I can't accept the fact that I'll not get love from a girl ever in my life , slaying seems to be such a cope I just want to be loved from a girl but at the same time I get reminded of all the blackpill theories and modern dating situation

Wtf should I do I'm legit so fucked up in my life

@nitesik @mrriceguy @Kamui @tombradylover @tristan18 @TUSSELEIF @Krakowski @HarrierDuBois @5'7 zoomer @julianchicago @cytoplasm @Ragnar @VenatorLuparius @VladimirtheGreat @Reformed @Interested @poopoohead @banks @Akhi @BoredPrince @It'snotover @Skywalker
Ye bro. I joined PUA(lookism) at the age of 15. Basically the guy who replied to my first thread said “Hey man, you aint bad looking and mark my words if you keep using websites like this your relationship with women will never be the same”

He told me to leave that shithole for eternity. I was through that “women are crap” phase but it ended quickly prolly cuz I see my parents and grandparents loving each other to death. Love is real afterall

• +1
Don't know of your life situation but are you KHHV
No I have a bc of 3
I did had a hoe gf before I'm not like this what I'm currently just coz of some blackpill theories I have seen it happen with me
I indeed didn't fuck her it was only oral sex with her I lost my virginity in clubs but I genuinely loved her and when I saw her sitting on someone else's lap on her insta story my heart broke into billion fuckin pieces :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Ye bro. I joined PUA(lookism) at the age of 15. Basically the guy who replied to my first thread said “Hey man, you aint bad looking and mark my words if you keep using websites like this your relationship with women will never be the same”

He told me to leave that shithole for eternity. I was through that “women are crap” phase but it ended quickly prolly cuz I see my parents and grandparents loving each other to death. Love is real afterall
Bro love in our parents and grandparents time was 100% real
But today we have social media and dating apps the bitch has so many better options than us literally on her fuckin mobile phone

Bro love in our parents and grandparents time was 100% real
But today we have social media and dating apps the bitch has so many better options than us literally on her fuckin mobile phone
That literally cant be possible lfmao. If love was real 50 years ago it is real now

Its not about the options women have. 50 years ago you could go to the middle of the city and see dozens of high T boomers walking around.

Dude your brain got fucked by PUA

• So Sad
That literally cant be possible lfmao. If love was real 50 years ago it is real now

Its not about the options women have. 50 years ago you could go to the middle of the city and see dozens of high T boomers walking around.

Dude your brain got fucked by PUA
My brain indeed has been fucked in terms of dating and i do accept this
I don't know if I'll ever be able to even love a girl ever again ? Look into her eyes and see an angel as if God put her for just me ?
But indeed my subhuman brain gets reminded of chad or death , that she has chads on her phone which she can (and will) fuck.

No I have a bc of 3
I did had a hoe gf before I'm not like this what I'm currently just coz of some blackpill theories I have seen it happen with me
Never seen a gf or a girl I really liked kiss another guy, but that must be fucking brutal.

Worst feeling I have gotten is seeing my oneitis with a few friends having fun talking on the bus and that was so much ropefuel on it's own.

How did you find out that she was cheating?

• +1
Never seen a gf or a girl I really liked kiss another guy, but that must be fucking brutal.

Worst feeling I have gotten is seeing my oneitis with a few friends having fun talking on the bus and that was so much ropefuel on it's own.

How did you find out that she was cheating?
Leave it that's a long and brutal story i legit start crying when I type it jfl so low t
But yeh anyways dating is beyond fucked I'm happy to fuck hookers now
It's either be single or share your girl nothing in between.

• So Sad
Reactions: Sub0 and Krakowski
Leave it that's a long and brutal story i legit start crying when I type it jfl so low t
Understandable tbh.

But yeh anyways dating is beyond fucked I'm happy to fuck hookers now
Why can't you just get a new girlfriend through school/or other stuff. Also hookers are expensive af.

It's either be single or share your girl nothing in between.
Yeah it sucks. Especially since I've been incel til now (19 soon to be 20) and missed out on all the developmental stuff. But what I worry about more is that the fact that I missed out will make it harder to catch up so that I will just miss out and more and fall further behind.

I have a pretty high trust neotenous face and I hope I can looksmaxx and then somehow try meet younger girls (lol but I can't date a girl my age that has had sex 1000+ times while I've just been rotting) but I have no idea how.

• +1
My brain indeed has been fucked in terms of dating and i do accept this
I don't know if I'll ever be able to even love a girl ever again ? Look into her eyes and see an angel as if God put her for just me ?
But indeed my subhuman brain gets reminded of chad or death , that she has chads on her phone which she can (and will) fuck.
Take a break from psl

• +1
You should be slaying foids on their first freshers week not rotting on this forum

The clock is ticking ⏰

I shouldn’t be here either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and 5.5psl
Why can't you just get a new girlfriend through school/or other stuff. Also hookers are expensive af.
That's what the thread is all about tbh
I did had a girl approach me I have made a post on it too but I straight away turned her down coz I knew she too was a hoe
I can easily get a gf atm but I don't want to
I don't want myself to feel so bad down after breakup that I just want to kms atm
Dating is genuinely fucked if you are in the west , women are cruel idk who started this agenda of women are nice people
Jfl no they aren't my ex had forgotten me in like 1 week and I still remember her to this date
Yeah it sucks. Especially since I've been incel til now (19 soon to be 20) and missed out on all the developmental stuff.
What's your face rating and height ?
I have a pretty high trust neotenous face and I hope I can looksmaxx and then somehow try meet younger girls (lol but I can't date a girl my age that has had sex 1000+ times while I've just been rotting) but I have no idea how
Yeh only date virgin girls
Girls above 21+ are all used up whores who still have memories of their past/ex in their mind.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Krakowski
That's what the thread is all about tbh
I did had a girl approach me I have made a post on it too but I straight away turned her down coz I knew she too was a hoe
I can easily get a gf atm but I don't want to
I don't want myself to feel so bad down after breakup that I just want to kms atm
Dating is genuinely fucked if you are in the west , women are cruel idk who started this agenda of women are nice people
Jfl no they aren't my ex had forgotten me in like 1 week and I still remember her to this date

What's your face rating and height ?

Yeh only date virgin girls
Girls above 21+ are all used up whores who still have memories of their past/ex in their mind.
20 is too old let alone 21

• +1
You should be slaying foids on their first freshers week not rotting on this forum

The clock is ticking ⏰

I shouldn’t be here either
MIKE

I hope you find a virgin non hoe trad gf who loves you very soon , who helps you relieve your past traumas to help make you another man and bring back joy in life :heart:
Also U can’t hate women, I hate assuming shit about peoples lives, but i wish you the best nonetheless

• +1
I hope you find a virgin non hoe trad gf who loves you very soon , who helps you relieve your past traumas to help make you another man and bring back joy in life :heart:
When did you meet the girl who cheated ?