My brain has got beyond fucked , I need help guys

I indeed didn't fuck her it was only oral sex with her I lost my virginity in clubs but I genuinely loved her and when I saw her sitting on someone else's lap on her insta story my heart broke into billion fuckin pieces :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

lol bluepilled nigga finally loses his virginity to a thot and falls in love with her

gets his heartbroken when he finds out it was just his turn

tale as old as humanity.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and 5.5psl
If you read my first posts on this forum they all were related to looksmaxxing and stuff and it was the time when I actually loved women.

The entire idea of me looksmaxxing to get validated from them sounded so good but as time has passed my hate against women has grown so huge that I can't even listen or stand beside a girl IRL

What has happened to me? Seeing so many cheatings happening and dating scene being beyond fucked has left me with just hate for them

I'm a human and the idea of me loving a girl and her loving me back sounds so good I'm only 19 I can't accept the fact that I'll not get love from a girl ever in my life , slaying seems to be such a cope I just want to be loved from a girl but at the same time I get reminded of all the blackpill theories and modern dating situation

Wtf should I do I'm legit so fucked up in my life

@nitesik @mrriceguy @Kamui @tombradylover @tristan18 @TUSSELEIF @Krakowski @HarrierDuBois @5'7 zoomer @julianchicago @cytoplasm @Ragnar @VenatorLuparius @VladimirtheGreat @Reformed @Interested @poopoohead @banks @Akhi @BoredPrince @It'snotover @Skywalker
I want to hatefuck most foids I see idk what's worse not being able to stand them or having insane sexual urges