MY BRAIN PLAYS TRICKS ON ME AND WARPS PERCEPTION

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I can take a photo of myself and stare at it in absolute misery noticing all the flaws. Then I can come back to it two hours later and suddenly I think “it’s not as bad as when I first saw it two hours ago”. My brain literally changes what I am seeing in front of my very eyes. Literally hallucinating. I don’t know what I’m seeing now tbh. That’s how much subhumanity and lookism ogre your brain. It’s so unbelievably over for subs because not only are we deformed physically but mentally and psychologically we are also. Incels and subhumans should be entitled to government funded service animals tbh like dogs (or horses for @CupOfCoffee) to ease anxiety and stress. Pets are a great cope btw, cats are especially good for rotmaxxers because they LDAR with you. Government funded pensions should also be instated.
I just can’t beleive how my own mind warps reality liek this, it’s insane.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, CopingCel and Tsukuyomi 🌙
My brain also does this. I know sex is evil and disgusting but I find myself dreaming of community pussy. Enough to make a nigga suicidal while these balls are attached Deadass,
My brain also does this. I know sex is evil and disgusting but I find myself dreaming of community pussy. Enough to make a nigga suicidal while these balls are attached Deadass,

• Hmm...
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Depression

• So Sad
Reactions: nattycel