My Brother lifemogged me extremely hard

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Only partied in uni, dropped out and didn't take the degree, became passionate about djing and manufacturing, got approached by his Wife in a club, got a job through my dad and now he Is a manager there. I can't fucking cope man. I was projected to have even a Better Life, by being 5 inches taller, having a master degree, having hair, instead i went to the fucking Ward and now i have no prospects anymore. Fucking bullshit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bedes, Manletmachine, try2beme and 3 others
And of course my mum never calls me, She only calls him and hangs out with him, because even your own mum have strong preferences towards the Better son.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, hiwasuwor and Luffymaxxing
Over blud
So fucking bullshit. He was bald and fat when he was approached, his Wife hosted him at her house when he didn't have a job, meanwhile i looked way Better and nothing of this ever happened to me, my dad never offered me a job, that's why i don't trust any of you what you retards. Life Is only about having a good luck

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3, sub5c3l and Luffymaxxing
the brutal life mog of hearing your brothers and his gf moan through the wall

• JFL
Reactions: bedes and Syc.
So fucking bullshit. He was bald and fat when he was approached, his Wife hosted him at her house when he didn't have a job, meanwhile i looked way Better and nothing of this ever happened to me, my dad never offered me a job, that's why i don't trust any of you what you retards. Life Is only about having a good luck

Last edited:
Only partied in uni, dropped out and didn't take the degree, became passionate about djing and manufacturing, got approached by his Wife in a club, got a job through my dad and now he Is a manager there. I can't fucking cope man. I was projected to have even a Better Life, by being 5 inches taller, having a master degree, having hair, instead i went to the fucking Ward and now i have no prospects anymore. Fucking bullshit
Bro he isn’t invincible, he isnt gonna live forever and theres an afterlife

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and the BULL
Bro he isn’t invincible, he isnt gonna live forever and theres an afterlife
Who told you there Is an After Life? Even If there was, he's not going to hell, he did nothing bad.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and arab_chink
I think this is whats stopping you from getting a job

Nothing else

Bro mog is brutal

Who told you there Is an After Life? Even If there was, he's not going to hell, he did nothing bad.
It up to allah to decide, but think about it, why was life created?

I think this is whats stopping you from getting a job

Nothing else

Bro mog is brutal
He did nothing Better than me to get a job. He dropped out of uni, he partied and drinked and was out of shape for most his Life. He Simply had a Better luck, my father was able to Place him in the office while this Is not possible for me.

why do you have what looks like @MoggerGaston as your avi?

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
life is unpredictable that way

It up to allah to decide, but think about it, why was life created?
If God/allah was real why he would purposely create some people to thrive and love a good Life, while some other people to suffer?? If God Is real, he Is an asshole and doesn't deserve respect.

• JFL
If God/allah was real why he would purposely create some people to thrive and love a good Life, while some other people to suffer?? If God Is real, he Is an asshole and doesn't deserve respect.
If everyone was created equal how fun would that be?no supererioty or what not. Also its all a big test, there are some people who live like shit yet still has morales. Thoose are gonna get treated why better than the so called “chads”

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
He met his wife in a club though 💀

Djmaxx or death

you dont have a brother buddy byo

Life Is 100% about luck. Looks, iq don't matter unless you're in the very top 0.1% at that point you're guaranteed to have success

Because he's a chad
You are right.

Despite being chad, I am going to the ward next month. Looks are useless without luck.

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
You are right.

Despite being chad, I am going to the ward next month. Looks are useless without luck.
bro just upload some videos on instagram and go viral. you mog those jokes i see on feed page

• JFL
tough man, masters make ppl go cookoo i swear

bro just upload some videos on instagram and go viral. you mog those jokes i see on feed page
its not that easy

those jokes on the feed page have a lot of luck

• +1
Reactions: the BULL