MY CALCULATIONS WERE WRONG!!! MY ONITIS IS A MASSIVE TINDER HO!!

ALLAHAKBAR F22BOMBER

ALLAHAKBAR F22BOMBER

Banned
Cels my measurements were incorrect!!! How can this be?? I’m usually very precise thats why I can bomb innocent 3rd world civilians with insane predatory accuracy...

My onitis was carefully selected because I cannot dedicate brain memory to some random mcthot ok? She wear non slutty clothes all the time. She only has girl friends. But I found her on tinder??? Even the sluttiest girls I know who wear crop tops in real life don’t have tinder!!!! Wtf going on?? My incel life is falling apart as of now. Reality is a very big illusion. Dn rd

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby, Catawampus, Vitruvian and 1 other person

Fuck her asshole

• +1
Reactions: Drugs
Cels my measurements were incorrect!!! How can this be?? I’m usually very precise thats why I can bomb innocent 3rd world civilians with insane predatory accuracy...

My onitis was carefully selected because I cannot dedicate brain memory to some random mcthot ok? She wear non slutty clothes all the time. She only has girl friends. But I found her on tinder??? Even the sluttiest girls who wear crop tops in real life don’t have tinder!!!! Wtf is going on?? My life is falling apart as of now. Reality is a very big illusion. Dn rd
My old oneitis was so sexy and had such poise at school. I found her Instagram a few weeks later and after that, I totally forgot of her existence

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 2810
Fuck her asshole
I can’t bro. She acts so innocent around me but it’s all a facade. They do that all the time. Act nice and wholesome/ bubbly around permavirgin incels and all of a sudden lust after the jocks. The primal attraction and lust is reserved for the jocks only.

I can’t bro. She acts so innocent around me but it’s all a facade. They do that all the time. Act nice and wholesome/ bubbly around permavirgin incels and all of a sudden lust after the jocks. The primal attraction and lust is reserved for the jocks only.

fuck her and she will show you her real face

A lot of girls only use Tinder to get hundreds of matches and boost their ego. Literally. It doesn't mean she actually goes on dates and fucks these guys

A lot of girls only use Tinder to get hundreds of matches and boost their ego. Literally. It doesn't mean she actually goes on dates and fucks these guys

mane...

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus and Deleted member 2810
The perfect image/version of her in my head is now ruined because all I can see now is cum all over her face.

Women are dripping for Chad

Brutal reminder that she is getting railed as we speak

rape sex her