My Calisthenics Journey

Zeus

Zeus

God
My working out journey started 3 years ago, I was extremely overweight blue-pilled and very insecure. I started with callisthenics and I lost 15kg of fat in 2-3 months, my strength increased dramatically as well.
The reason I am starting this journey is to keep myself accountable and to share my progress.

I always warm up to avoid injuries! Here is my warm up.
I will post what I do each day.

Thanks!

#GorillaGang

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and JellyBelly
Pics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, StressShady and jefferson
Why not lift brah?

Life fuel for no-equipment-cels.

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks
cKQBPZR.jpg

• +1
Reactions: xz90, Extra Chromosome, AyWiz and 4 others
Pics? Yea, calisthenics is very cool but also extremly hard. Grats man!

Yes bro good luck

natty compound lifting > calisthenics for looks

Privacy, but will post after significant progress (before and after)

How did you not see any significant progress doing this for 3 years?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
How did you not see any significant progress doing this for 3 years?
I started 3 years ago but I've been doing this thing on and off due to me being a lazy cunt and having to deal with god knows what life throws at me.

The best change was when I started(first time working out), but I didn't come anywhere near a 6 pack.

front levers me

My working out journey started 3 years ago, I was extremely overweight blue-pilled and very insecure. I started with callisthenics and I lost 15kg of fat in 2-3 months, my strength increased dramatically as well.
The reason I am starting this journey is to keep myself accountable and to share my progress.

I always warm up to avoid injuries! Here is my warm up.
I will post what I do each day.

Thanks!

#GorillaGang
Where the pics at buddy ?

Today I did:

Wide Pull-Ups 12Reps/5Sets
Australian Pull-Ups 15Reps/5Sets
Hammer Pull-Ups 12Reps/5Sets

Along with my regular Chest workout.

I was at surprised at how weak I was, I thought I would have some strength to even complete the program but I either did not have the discipline or strength to do so.

Even if you don't get laid you'll be treated better for being chisled.

Are their dick trainings? I wanna increase my size by 2 inches so I can hit the magic number that is 30 inches girth

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Today I didn't go to the gym because I overslept. I am disappointed with myself.

Good luck. Calisthenics are my favourite. They feel right.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and kirbyparks
Calisthenics is legit for beginning lifters. I remember I got comments on my physique when I was younger after doing mostly bodyweight shit for only a few months.

didn't give pics so I assume his body is trash

Skipped gym yesterday because I had to pick up some drugs, buy a new burner phone and do a SEO update to my ck

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Skipped gym yesterday because I had to pick up some drugs, buy a new burner phone and do a SEO update to my ck
Update to my clients*. Probably not going today as well because it's my BIRTHDAY!! Shame on me though, 3 days without gym.

Update to my clients*. Probably not going today as well because it's my BIRTHDAY!! Shame on me though, 3 days without gym.

Happy Birthday Bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Extra Chromosome and Zeus
Happy birthday brother.