LifeFuel My chad friend had sex with my female friend

GarixTheChad

GarixTheChad

6'1 aka brick body 4.5 psl face
Lmao you can’t make this stuff up.

So my chad friend is visiting my city for a few days. He wanted to hang out yesterday. My female friend, my other friend and his gf, my chad friend and me went out to a bar/club. I saw my chad friend making out with my female friend. After the night was over, my chad friend had sex with my female friend (and they’d just met for the first time). I had already gone home.

I’m pissed because I actually like my female friend. She’s pretty attractive and I’d been trying to make moves for years. She doesn’t even let me touch her and here she sees this guy for the first time and has sex with him. I literally can’t believe how unfair life is

Zenturio

Zenturio

facemaxx or death
show pic of him

randomvanish

randomvanish

Cultured, attractive and talented rational male
too low inhib to make picture of him
then it didn't happen
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

DaRealSixpence

DaRealSixpence

Banned

So my chad friend is visiting my city for a few days. He wanted to hang out yesterday. My female friend, my other friend and his gf, my chad friend and me went out to a bar/club. I saw my chad friend making out with my female friend. After the night was over, my chad friend had sex with my female friend (and they’d just met for the first time). I had already gone home.

I’m pissed because I actually like my female friend. She’s pretty attractive and I’d been trying to make moves for years. She doesn’t even let me touch her and here she sees this guy for the first time and has sex with him. I literally can’t believe how unfair life is
such is life

Biiyo03

Biiyo03

Zephir
dm me pic of you and him

Untrinsic

Untrinsic

6'0 140 IQ 6x5.5 200lbs
She doesn’t even let me touch her and here she sees this guy for the first time and has sex with him.
Why is everyone so shallow, makes me want to rope. She ignores you, someone she is friends with and already knows personally, and then she goes with chad microcock because of his millimeters of bone.

J

jabaduk

Silver

Jesteś z polski? Bo wstawiłeś konora i węgiel

A

AscendingChad

Iron

if you tryin to orbit her like that, it's no surprise you get friendzoned:lul::lul::lul: make your move first if you wanna fuck a girl, don't cope with stupid moves like"muh being friends first" like a pathetic cuck

D

Deleted member 18494

Diamond
JFL you were a male and she knew you are an option but she didn’t chose you. That’s so brutal.

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
alot of times i have sex on the first day because your looks halo is the best at first impresion but OP move on and looksmax now even harder use this as fuel

Mr.cope

Mr.cope

Life ends at 18
That’s where you fuck up
You give her too much attention
Act like you don’t care about her and you’ll just go to the next if she rejects you
She probably knows you have no options
Probably because you aren’t attractive :feelswhy:
But at least act like it

poopmaster22

poopmaster22

Subhuman
alot of times i have sex on the first day because your looks halo is the best at first impresion but OP move on and looksmax now even harder use this as fuel
How many slays?

Magical Apple

Magical Apple

Zephir

@BearBoy @Vermilioncore What would you guys do?

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

Toxic
Maybe drop ur foid friends and stop being a cuckold theb

MikeMew'sBitch

MikeMew'sBitch

Chosen One of Balkans gypsy slums
I know several such examples. Most of the time guy who gets cucked is subhuman orbiter simp (just like you) who orbits for years and doesnt even get a hug, and than some low IQ low inhib HTN (or better) comes out of nowhere (invited by your friends friend or shit like that) and fucks the bitch first time they meet. All while beta orbiter sits by the side drinking chocolate milk through the straw and watches them make out.