My chad friend had sex with my female friend

GarixTheChad

GarixTheChad

6'1 aka brick body 4.5 psl face
Lmao you can’t make this stuff up.

So my chad friend is visiting my city for a few days. He wanted to hang out yesterday. My female friend, my other friend and his gf, my chad friend and me went out to a bar/club. I saw my chad friend making out with my female friend. After the night was over, my chad friend had sex with my female friend (and they’d just met for the first time). I had already gone home.

I’m pissed because I actually like my female friend. She’s pretty attractive and I’d been trying to make moves for years. She doesn’t even let me touch her and here she sees this guy for the first time and has sex with him. I literally can’t believe how unfair life is

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, MissLexotan6MG, Xangsane and 29 others
show pic of him

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 2729
too low inhib to make picture of him
then it didn't happen
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08, Deleted member 13291, weedcoper and 3 others
Screen Shot 2022 05 07 at 15512 AM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 15338, GetShrekt and 5 others

So my chad friend is visiting my city for a few days. He wanted to hang out yesterday. My female friend, my other friend and his gf, my chad friend and me went out to a bar/club. I saw my chad friend making out with my female friend. After the night was over, my chad friend had sex with my female friend (and they’d just met for the first time). I had already gone home.

I’m pissed because I actually like my female friend. She’s pretty attractive and I’d been trying to make moves for years. She doesn’t even let me touch her and here she sees this guy for the first time and has sex with him. I literally can’t believe how unfair life is
such is life

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, thereallegend, Chadeep and 3 others
dm me pic of you and him

She doesn’t even let me touch her and here she sees this guy for the first time and has sex with him.
Why is everyone so shallow, makes me want to rope. She ignores you, someone she is friends with and already knows personally, and then she goes with chad microcock because of his millimeters of bone.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 18840

Jesteś z polski? Bo wstawiłeś konora i węgiel

cucked to have female friends or chad friends as a sub HTN. Go ER on them next time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19297, GetShrekt, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
You are a tera cuck, you simp for your female friend and even brought her a chad so he can ball deep her while you jerk off on xnxx.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 19297, ColeMoney and 10 others
what did you expect bro?

can't get mad at a snake for having fangs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and aBetterMii

if you tryin to orbit her like that, it's no surprise you get friendzoned:lul::lul::lul: make your move first if you wanna fuck a girl, don't cope with stupid moves like"muh being friends first" like a pathetic cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, MikeMew'sBitch and thereallegend
JFL you were a male and she knew you are an option but she didn’t chose you. That’s so brutal.

• +1
Reactions: ColeMoney
alot of times i have sex on the first day because your looks halo is the best at first impresion but OP move on and looksmax now even harder use this as fuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Yerico7 and Toth's thot
That’s where you fuck up
You give her too much attention
Act like you don’t care about her and you’ll just go to the next if she rejects you
She probably knows you have no options
Probably because you aren’t attractive :feelswhy:
But at least act like it

alot of times i have sex on the first day because your looks halo is the best at first impresion but OP move on and looksmax now even harder use this as fuel
How many slays?

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, newperson, poopmaster22 and 2 others

@BearBoy @Vermilioncore What would you guys do?

Maybe drop ur foid friends and stop being a cuckold theb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ColeMoney
I know several such examples. Most of the time guy who gets cucked is subhuman orbiter simp (just like you) who orbits for years and doesnt even get a hug, and than some low IQ low inhib HTN (or better) comes out of nowhere (invited by your friends friend or shit like that) and fucks the bitch first time they meet. All while beta orbiter sits by the side drinking chocolate milk through the straw and watches them make out.

• JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG and AscendingChad
You broke up with your gf?
yea 1 year ago but this new girl ironicly has the same eyeare but she is prettier and more my personality

• Love it
Reactions: Jagged0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 16371