My Chad friend slays 7 out of 10 foids that he approaches

Clown Show

Clown Show

I am a tank, an armored vehicle
It shows you just how everything besides looks is irrelevant in dating. So this nigga fucks 7 out of 10 foids that he approaches. He could have had 10 times more "confidence" and "game", if he didn't have his looks, he wouldn't have had a fraction of his results. And he thinks it's because of his charisma, jfl.

Do this experiment. Approach 10 foids, if you don't slay at least 1 or 2 which is a bare minimum, then your looks are absolutely subpar. Save yourself from further humiliation, go back to looksmaxxing, do it vigilantly, then come back and do another 10 approaches. If you get destroyed, then pause everything and do some more looksmaxxing again. If you can't slay at least 4 out of 10 foids that you approach, then you are not even living a human life.

And stop beating yourself over rejections. There is nothing wrong with you as a person, she rejected you solely because of your looks. Numbers game is a joke if you can't slay 1 new foid each week.

Hope this helps.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, TAChipmunk, oxymoron and 7 others
Jfl at having a chad friend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, 7zyzz7, hypernormie and 7 others
Is online different?

Just compare yourself to others theory. Sure, why not? Sounds very healthy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, BoredPrince, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
Just compare yourself to others theory. Sure, why not? Sounds very healthy.
I mean what else to do. There are men who win and there are men who lose. If you are a man who loses, then you are in terrible situation and you need to something about it. While you wither away, there is some nigga who is having foids obsessing over him, both of you have one chance at life.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, BoredPrince, Deleted member 31942 and 2 others
I mean what else to do. There are men who win and there are men who lose. If you are a man who loses, then you are in terrible situation and you need to something about it. While you wither away, there is some nigga who is having foids obsessing over him, both of you have one chance at life.
Perhaps you and I have different goals in life. I do not care for slaying. Therefore I do not care, knowing I would get 0 slays.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Is online different?
Where I live, dating apps are not popular and foids usually won't hook up over insta if they don't know you, so he slays almost exclusively from cold approaching.

Perhaps you and I have different goals in life. I do not care for slaying. Therefore I do not care, knowing I would get 0 slays.
I don't care about slaying per se, I just want to get validated and be sure that I can attract opposite sex at least once in my life so that I can move on onto more important things. I am losing sanity after 25 years of this bullshit...

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, malicieusss, kingboss22 and 1 other person
Where I live, dating apps are not popular and foids usually won't hook up over insta if they don't know you, so he slays almost exclusively from cold approaching.
Ok lifefuel

You're not wrong. It's better to be aware of your problems and work on it

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
I don't care about slaying per se, I just want to get validated and be sure that I can attract opposite sex at least once in my life so that I can move on onto more important things. I am losing sanity after 25 years of this bullshit...
Well, validation comes in different forms. You are mistaking lust for a form of proper validation. Life doesn't revolve around women. You can get validated in other ways. I'm older than you so I understand where you are coming from. But I think comparing yourself to others is the dumbest thing you can do. It only will make you feel bad.

• +1
You're not wrong. It's better to be aware of your problems and work on it
It is ridiculous how someone can be just born with some things and succeed, while you have to improve and compensate for subpar starting point...

• +1
Well, validation comes in different forms. You are mistaking lust for a form of proper validation. Life doesn't revolve around women. You can get validated in other ways. I'm older than you so I understand where you are coming from. But I think comparing yourself to others is the dumbest thing you can do. It only will make you feel bad.
bluepilled bitch. humans will always compare themselves to others and everything that exits it's the only way to calibrate oneself....

• +1
bluepilled bitch. humans will always compare themselves to others and everything that exits it's the only way to calibrate oneself....
The irony of calling @TRUE_CEL a bluepill bitch as a tiktok greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, It'snotover, Gengar and 1 other person
i've already got 3 facial surgeries done to improve my terrible cold approach rate of 1/300 or so.... currently recovering

i'm not from tiktok

• +1
i've already got 3 facial surgeries done to improve my terrible cold approach rate of 1/300 or so.... currently recovering

i'm not from tiktok
What is your rate after surgeries and how old are you?

What is your rate after surgeries and how old are you?
i'll see in a month or so. now i'm 30 and it's possibly over anyway but i wanted to get the surgeries for myself and to find a quality geomaxxed wife

I should have got otoplasty at 18 and hair transplant at 25 would have made a difference probably

• +1
If cuckboss22 wants to have a cuck mentality, be my guest. I don’t care what cucks have to say.

If cuckboss22 wants to have a cuck mentality, be my guest. I don’t care what cucks have to say.
see you just compared a king to a cuck, so your bluepilled nonsense " don't compare yourself to anybody" has been disproven

see you just compared a king to a cuck, so your bluepilled nonsense " don't compare yourself to anybody" has been disproven
Nah nigga you’re nothing but a cuckboss. Don’t get salty when others don’t wanna follow your cucked mindset. 🙄

Where does he approach them? At a park, social events?