Full-Time Chodemaxxer

You couldn't make this up

Biden

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: abeilletoimême, buflek, Deleted member 60051 and 20 others
Is he on a good diet?

I knew it, chad farts and give nature the nutrition for sub8s.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?, Deleted member 65658, Autisticbrokeass2 and 13 others
Horton

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, redmaxx, Autisticbrokeass2 and 1 other person
Specimen

CHAD

1.2 k Total T isnt even that high. If youre thin and gymmax its expected. UK men are just low T beer bellied dalits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Deleted member 20370, Allornothing and 5 others

Confused Red Bull GIF by FC Red Bull Salzburg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, redmaxx, SubhumanCurrycel and 11 others
Damn and i thought my 760ngdl while being a fat pig eating goyslop was decent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Flanked, Ryldoo IS COPING, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, redmaxx, Baldingman1998 and 9 others
1.2 k Total T isnt even that high. If youre thin and gymmax its expected. UK men are just low T beer bellied dalits
Absolute nonsense. That’s mogger levels, most men on HRT don’t even reach that level you retard, he’s prob on gear who knows but that’s god tier top 0.1% at the very least if natrual. Top 1% is around 1100

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, SubhumanCurrycel, Flanked and 2 others
Is he on a good diet?
wtf he even moggs me

Ima have to fake being sick again to get a new test now
I knew it, chad farts and give nature the nutrition for sub8s.
It's all been preordained innit

Whether chad or incel, it's been decided what you'll be from the womb to the tomb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Kamui, Deleted member 20370 and 5 others
Absolute nonsense. That’s mogger levels, most men on HRT don’t even reach that level you retard, he’s prob on gear who knows but that’s god tier top 0.1% at the very least if natrual. Top 1% is around 1100
low dose arimidex (Which isnt even considered gear) or Proviron (again not considered strictly a perfomance steroid) can easily get you to 1500 as long as thin gymcel who eats good

it’s pretty ok. i got tested 3 months ago and had around 1.8k

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, ascension and BrahminBoss
it’s pretty ok. i got tested 3 months ago and had around 1.6k
T levels as long as above 700 dont mean much. Some guy can have high total T because of tanked E levels due to many reasons (taking high dose aspirin for months can easily replace an Arimidex protocol)

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Deleted member 39692
T levels as long as above 700 dont mean much. Some guy can have high total T because of tanked E levels due to many reasons (taking high dose aspirin for months can easily replace an Arimidex protocol)
Yeah i think test doesnt matter. HGH is everything if looks are your goal

low dose arimidex (Which isnt even considered gear) or Proviron (again not considered strictly a perfomance steroid) can easily get you to 1500 as long as thin gymcel who eats good
Tbf I have seen guys gets theirs checked and get 2k before so these things can make mistakes due to supplements your taking. I forgot the name now but there was a YouTuber who got theirs done 3 times and 2 times one was like 1.8k and then the other time he got 300 and then after he stopped taking supplements (not steroids) he got an healthy 650. So other shit can affect it. Even sleeping, if you woke up fully refreshed then your T can be 80% higher in the morning until evening.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Tbf I have seen guys gets theirs checked and get 2k before so these things can make mistakes due to supplements your taking. I forgot the name now but there was a YouTuber who got theirs done 3 times and 2 times one was like 1.8k and then the other time he got 300 and then after he stopped taking supplements (not steroids) he got an healthy 650. So other shit can affect it. Even sleeping, if you woke up fully refreshed then your T can be 80% higher in the morning until evening.
my test prob fell last 3 months but that was my peak and ik people around that too. But i had an insanely autistic diet and lifestyle with the sole purpose of increasing hgh and test. Having giga high test is easy if you are willing to try actually

Looks good asf. Just look at that jaw definition and Harmony.
He got some brutal IOIs that night

We both did, but I was more looking out to see who would IOI mog who

Now imagine competing against this every time you go out, I had to deal with it for 3 years

@PseudoMaxxer

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Kamui and Jason Voorhees
chad eats whatever, trains fullbody, busts 5 times a day, sleeps 5 hours at night on average, testosterone always on god levels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, pig_face, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
my test prob fell last 3 months but that was my peak and ik people around that too. But i had an insanely autistic diet and lifestyle with the sole purpose of increasing hgh and test. Having giga high test is easy if you are willing to try actually
I wouldn’t be shocked if I got it tested right now and it came back at 800-1k only cos I workout now. When I got mine tested I had ONLY started working out and I was on a 5 day water fast… with 4 hours of sleep to my name. I literally got it tested to see if I had some disease or illness not for any bragging rights or shit

High T is a curse means I’m alwyas horny and shit. Much rather have Mid T

I wouldn’t be shocked if I got it tested right now and it came back at 800-1k only cos I workout now. When I got mine tested I had ONLY started working out and I was on a 5 day water fast… with 4 hours of sleep to my name. I literally got it tested to see if I had some disease or illness not for any bragging rights or shit

High T is a curse means I’m alwyas horny and shit. Much rather have Mid T
Yeah i realized too test really doesnt mean much. It’s not really an exclusively “chad” trait

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah i realized too test really doesnt mean much. It’s not really an exclusively “chad” trait
DHT is more important and free Test is more important than the standard T tests they give. But in general you want a whole packet, you can be a 6’8 lanklet with low T but your still 6’8 and thefore mogg an 5’6 1k T midget

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, Deleted member 50702 and Deleted member 39692
DHT is more important and free Test is more important than the standard T tests they give. But in general you want a whole packet, you can be a 6’8 lanklet with low T but your still 6’8 and thefore mogg an 5’6 1k T midget
even dht is shit makes you go bald. hgh is what grows height and bones so hgh is life for looks things. Not sure why people here are so obsessed with test

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
No way, I got 1850ng/dl half a year ago, but imo prenatal T matters way more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
That equates to 1205 ng/dl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism
Androgen receptor sensitivity is what matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Looks good asf. Just look at that jaw definition and Harmony.
you cant even see his jaw just his temporal muscle and height

That’s cute I’ll get mine done now
on 1g if test c pw and you can humble your narcy fag friend for me and send him my results
He height and face mogs you so I doubt he gives a shit about your roiding

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11097
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, BrahminBoss and forevergymcelling
A slayer obsessed with male test levels. Muh @forevergymcelling walking around catching IOIs. Dumbass only makes threads about males and his chad friends. Like get a grip on reality, faggots.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Kamui, tyronelite and 2 others
A slayer obsessed with male test levels. Muh @forevergymcelling walking around catching IOIs. Dumbass only makes threads about males and his chad friends. Like get a grip on reality, faggots.
It's an online forum who gives a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
You’re talking to a specimen of a man
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX
my biggest fan. Bro couldn’t cope with the slay threads so he became my biggest hater.

Btw when people hates it usually because they’re behind you. So keep hating on me bro if it gives me lifefuel and just exposes you as a cuck photoshop fraud although everyone already knows this tbh

didnt get a notification for this tag

But to those unaware he mogs from the front as well with giga wide gonians

Remind me of the ways you used to get revenge on him for slaying when you and others didn't slay
You would ignore him the next day and also tell him some foids were unattractive to discourage him from slaying and discouraged him from modelling in his prime?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and forevergymcelling
DHT is fucking shit. Rapes your collagen and elastin and makes you go bald. I have a theory it contributes to bloating, too , through aldosterone.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
did get a notification for this tag

But to those unaware he mogs from the front as well with giga wide gonians

Remind me of the ways you used to get revenge on him for slaying when you and others didn't slay
You would ignore him the next day and also tell him some foids were unattractive to discourage him from slaying and discouraged him from modelling in his prime?
Lmao yeah he hated being at home locked away in his shitty room so me and the nerdic would go out for hours, cope in mcdonalds ect while he was pulling his hair out indoors and fapping all day / watching tv shows in the dark

It didn't matter though the dopamine he got from getting cold approached and slaying legit stacies with utter ease negated all of that
also tell him some foids were unattractive to discourage him from slaying
Tbh we did this to each other especially at the beginning so it ended up with neither of us slaying shit. Our standards were too high too

Also yeah I told him his eye area wasn't good enough to become a MM jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, geezcel and 6ft4
my biggest fan. Bro couldn’t cope with the slay threads so he became my biggest hater.

Btw when people hates it usually because they’re behind you. So keep hating on me bro if it gives me lifefuel and just exposes you as a cuck photoshop fraud although everyone already knows this tbh