My Chad mate got his T levels checked

how do u get test checked in the UK?

probably not natty men in UK either roid or have gut beer bellies no in between

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
DHT is fucking shit. Rapes your collagen and elastin and makes you go bald. I have a theory it contributes to bloating, too , through aldosterone.
It’s the ultra male hormone and it doesn’t make you bald unless your shitty hair molecules react to it which is a caucasoid issue I don’t have to deal with as I’m not caucasoid.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Is 33 good for 16

man who can easily get laid has high testosterone
water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
It’s the ultra male hormone and it doesn’t make you bald unless your shitty hair molecules react to it which is a caucasoid issue I don’t have to deal with as I’m not caucasoid.
No it isn’t. It’s a useless trash hormone. Also the only people immune to AGA were native americans.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and autistic_tendencies
No it isn’t. It’s a useless trash hormone. Also the only people immune to AGA were native americans.
I never said non cacuasoids are IMMUNE but it’s a lot rarer in us to the point that we for the most part can completely ignore the balding associated with DHT, especially blacks and East Asians. Natives are immune to balding completely though. But if your cuacasoid in any way be it curry or euro it’s GG for your hairline

DHT also determines your facial hair growth, your benifits of muscle mass and testies as well as deeper voice and cock size. dht is just a ramped up Test. Only downside is collagen depletion, and as I said maybe hair loss which isn’t an issue for many races
IMG 8026

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Moggedbyevery1 and SubhumanCurrycel
You could test 1000 men at random and not get a result like that, I honestly doubt the numbers if he isn’t on gear

You could test 1000 men at random and not get a result like that, I honestly doubt the numbers if he isn’t on gear
He's not on gear and he barely even gymcels these days

I never said non cacuasoids are IMMUNE but it’s a lot rarer in us to the point that we for the most part can completely ignore the balding associated with DHT, especially blacks and East Asians. Natives are immune to balding completely though. But if your cuacasoid in any way be it curry or euro it’s GG for your hairline

DHT also determines your facial hair growth, your benifits of muscle mass and testies as well as deeper voice and cock size. dht is just a ramped up Test. Only downside is collagen depletion, and as I said maybe hair loss which isn’t an issue for many races
View attachment 2717549
Some of this is true, most is not. Prenatal DHT determines cock size but only BEFORE puberty. In men who have 5 ar defeciency, they have small dicks, but once they hit puberty and their testosterone increases they get bigger dicks.

“The testes continue to develop normally but fail to descend due to a lack of DHT. At the onset of puberty, the patients have a rapid increase in testosterone production from the testicles leading to the development of many secondary sexual characteristics. Their voice deepens, testes may descend, muscle mass increases, and the penis enlarges. Although DHT is involved in some of these processes at puberty, testosterone levels are sufficiently elevated to induce these changes without its influence, though they remain undervirilized in other ways. Facial hair growth diminishes, and pubic hair grows in a typical female pattern. The prostate does not develop normally.”

Basically testosterone is responsible for muscle mass and deep voice and dick growth during and after puberty. DHT gives you useless shit that descends you, like body hair, facial hair, male pattern baldness and enlarged prostate. I actually wish I had this deficiency so I didn’t have to shave daily or take finasteride.

DHT doesn’t really do shit for muscle. Chris bumstead and Iain Valliere both super high calibur bodybuilders who use finasteride to preserve their hair. When I hopped on finasteride my lifts didn’t go down at all , nor did my rate of muscle growth.

also how can that map even be accurate ? who the fuck is going around africa with clipboards measuring rates of hairloss?

DNR : DHT is good for ogremaxxing or gorillamaxxing but can prevent you from pretty boy maxxing. You can also just use minoxidil if you want a beard.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
My test is 1334 and I'm not even close to a Chad

People here put too much importance in t levels

View attachment 2717549
Cope cope cope

Been nuking my DHT for the last 2 - 3 years with finasteride and it literally did nothing to any of the shit you mentioned

Still have my thick facial hair

0 difference in muscle (if anything it should help in that regard cause inhibiting DHT gives you a little bit more testosterone)

Voice and cock stayed the same

Outside of maturation and puberty, DHT is a cope hormone that will rape your hair, make u age and give u acne

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and BrahminBoss
Is he on a good diet?
Probably not. Chads eat like shit, do drugs and alcohol on weekends, sleep like shit, but are still in perfect health. Incel has a meal at McDonalds and his t levels are nuked and gets a massive breakout