My change in 10 years

Akatlyn

Akatlyn

Diamond
What I did:

- anti acne treatment

- Mewing (for 8 years)

- Nose job

- Eye color change with laser (I linked a before after. They changed from medium brown to light grey)

- Jaw fillers

Mewing didn't create more bones BUT it definitely created upswing. I lost baby fat and I've god a good Ogee Curve even without the fillers. My browridge improved a lot after 20. My brows too. My supraorbitals too. My ramus became longer BUT my jaw stayed really narrow

Chewing absolutely didn't help me to achieve a wider and angular jaw in 1 years 1/2. For Only fillers helped me to achieve this jawline. However they start to fade and my narrow jaw will come back (I I really don't like it).

I don't like the fact to lose jaw with months that's why I thought about implant. I read here that it looks bad. Is it also the case if you have good forward growth, good facial lenght BUT low facial width?

Attachments

• 20230522_054401.jpg
    20230522_054401.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230522_060343.jpg
    20230522_060343.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230522_061416.jpg
    20230522_061416.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: j05, wannaimprove, weebcel and 31 others
How many hours of subliminals a day? This kind of transformation can only be done with subliminals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, weebcel, Deleted member 33986 and 24 others
Literal autism. It's finished for you. Just rope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 29167
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, midlatinocel, forevermirin and 1 other person
if this is legit then nice ascension bro. how come you signed up yesterday if you already did all this hardmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
if this is legit then nice ascension bro. how come you signed up yesterday if you already did all this hardmaxxing?
I started looksmaxing even before knowing the existence of the word "looksmaxing". This website has a bad reputation even if we can see good advices. I scrolled the pages when I made researchs about implants.

• +1
Reactions: zura, AscendingHero, lightskinbengali and 6 others
Wow! Crazy how much your after looks exactly like a morphed Delon! Incredible maxxing, OP!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, thebatman, Deleted member 29167 and 7 others
girl bye

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 23558, SkullDynamics and 4 others
Assuming you aren’t a troll, I’m impressed with your transformation. You went from a peasant Eastern European farmer to a rich German Prince.

• +1
Assuming you aren’t a troll, I’m impressed with your transformation. You went from a peasant Eastern European farmer to a rich German Prince.
Thank you
I have no reasons to troll you. Just sharing experience and finish my transition (making my jawline permanent)

I could share videos but I'm not a fan

• +1
Reactions: currylover
What I did:

- anti acne treatment

- Mewing (for 8 years)

- Nose job

- Eye color change with laser (I linked a before after. They changed from medium brown to light grey)

- Jaw fillers

Mewing didn't create more bones BUT it definitely created upswing. I lost baby fat and I've god a good Ogee Curve even without the fillers. My browridge improved a lot after 20. My brows too. My supraorbitals too. My ramus became longer BUT my jaw stayed really narrow

Chewing absolutely didn't help me to achieve a wider and angular jaw in 1 years 1/2. For Only fillers helped me to achieve this jawline. However they start to fade and my narrow jaw will come back (I I really don't like it).

I don't like the fact to lose jaw with months that's why I thought about implant. I read here that it looks bad. Is it also the case if you have good forward growth, good facial lenght BUT low facial width?
Where is the after tho???

you should post a video, pics are easily frauded. hold up middle and ring finger in vid to prove its u

• +1
Reactions: zura and redmaxx

Attachments

• 14214642.jpg
    14214642.jpg
    322.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, ascension, It'snotover and 1 other person
Here we go

lol thats not you...

nice morph

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, VenatorLuparius, zharupodrugu and 2 others
i thought it was the guy in saw

What I did:

- anti acne treatment

- Mewing (for 8 years)

- Nose job

- Jaw fillers

Is this the first ever skull transplant?

More recent pictures. Don't worry I'll share more with your account dedicated.

My fillers faded and my jaw became narrower. I made this post because I wqnt implants instead fillers that fade too fastly

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230522-124712_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230522-124712_Gallery.jpg
    552.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230522-124800_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230522-124800_Gallery.jpg
    309 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230522-124409_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230522-124409_Gallery.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230522-124525_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230522-124525_Gallery.jpg
    434.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 23558, zura and 4 others
Hello bro, very nice ascension, how much cost your laser eyes changement ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and T50 Mogger
More recent pictures. Don't worry I'll share more with your account dedicated.

My fillers faded and my jaw became narrower. I made this post because I wqnt implants instead fillers that fade too fastly
post video or frauded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511 and blackckatt
post video or frauded

I am just doutbful for "Mewing 8 years" like sound little bit red flag on my head lol

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and T50 Mogger
post video or frauded
It's the same but OK, I will

Videos also can be frauded. The only way you have to be sure that I do not is : seing me IRL

It's the same but OK, I will

Videos also can be frauded. The only way you have to be sure that I do not is : seing me IRL
still harder to fraud videos. just record one quick and send it with thumb and ring finger pointed up

I am just doutbful for "Mewing 8 years" like sound little bit red flag on my head lol
It's important to know that I'm 28. So I started when I was 20. It's not the forums but my orthodontist that adviced me to always breath with my nose and having my tongue against my palate. However he never called it "mewing". I don't really know when Dr.Mew talked about it but he's not the only one knowing about tongue posture and good breathing

So yeah I can tell that I mew for 8 years

It's important to know that I'm 28. So I started when I was 20. It's not the forums but my orthodontist that adviced me to always breath with my nose and having my tongue against my palate. However he never called it "mewing". I don't really know when Dr.Mew talked about it but he's not the only one knowing about tongue posture and good breathing

So yeah I can tell that I mew for 8 years even if "mewing" is more than just tongue posture + nose breathing

What I did:

- anti acne treatment

- Mewing (for 8 years)

- Nose job

- Jaw fillers

Lol clearly just angles and lighting, keep coping subhuman you look exactly the same

• Ugh..
Reactions: LowTrust
You expect me to believe your eyes went from T50 to D30?

M
You expect me to believe your eyes went from T50 to D30?
My eyes looked dark in person but I had a thin layer of melanin (excepted close to the pupil, you can tell it by looking at the close up). My iris stroma is also very thick with a lot of collagen fibers. That's why I got bright grey-blue color after the laser. In fact it's closer to A30 now.

Someone who start with green eyes but have poor fibers density won't get a result as light as mine who started with brown eyes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Lawton88
A really big change. Jaw fillers especially help some people a great deal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
M

My eyes looked dark in person but I had a thin layer of melanin (excepted close to the pupil, you can tell it by looking at the close up). My iris stroma is also very thick with a lot of collagen fibers. That's why I got bright grey-blue color after the laser. In fact it's closer to A30 now.

Someone who start with green eyes but have poor fibers density won't get a result as light as mine who started with brown eyes
What laser and how much? You weren't worried about going blind?

You compared a quite distorted selfie to a picture with really good conditions to exaggerate your ascension, and it seemed to backfire with the manifestation of users not believing you.

Nonetheless, you probably did improve your looks quite a bit. While I’m doubtful that the mewing created any upswing, 8 years is quite substantial, so I’d like it if you could send before/after pics from the exact same angles. If you do this, I’ll be your best friend. (A side comparison would be nice, but I understand if that’s not possible)

Based getting stroma btw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
You compared a quite distorted selfie to a picture with really good conditions to exaggerate your ascension, and it seemed to backfire with the manifestation of users not believing you.

Nonetheless, you probably did improve your looks quite a bit. While I’m doubtful that the mewing created any upswing, 8 years is quite substantial, so I’d like it if you could send before/after pics from the exact same angles. If you do this, I’ll be your best friend. (A side comparison would be nice, but I understand if that’s not possible)

Based getting stroma btw.
Maybe the pictures are exagerated but I definitely not improve just a bit. That's a very big change and I think that's what I deserve as I worked a lot for it and I never was an envious person unlike a lot here.
Jaw changed from indefined to square (it's fillers so I want a permanent change)
From no cheekbones to good cheekbones + hollow cheeks (even without the fillers)
Nose improved
From brown and prey eyes to hooded grey blue eyes with good brow bone
I do not have side pictures from before, just face.
No no it's very huge and if it was not, I would have been very disappointed regarding the work.

I wouldn't consider these pictures as pictures with great condition. Lighting is bad, very bad

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230522-124525_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230522-124525_Gallery.jpg
    434.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230522-124409_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230522-124409_Gallery.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 1901
You look good. Nice job. How’s your dating life? Can you get younger girls easily? I’d assume so

• +1
What laser and how much? You weren't worried about going blind
I wasn't as I read a lot of reviews before doing it. Also it's in Europe ; Barcelona
3325 euros

However the results are really not predictible. I saw people who started with eyes lighter than me (like hazel) and finish with dark grey color

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 23558 and T50 Mogger
I want to believe you but only videos will do that

What I did:

- anti acne treatment

- Mewing (for 8 years)

- Nose job

- Jaw fillers

WTF
First pic is subhuman to PSL god

What I did:

- anti acne treatment

- Mewing (for 8 years)

- Nose job

- Jaw fillers

how did you change your eye color with a laser?

Could you make an in depth post

• +1
LARP MORE FAGGOT

just magically grow top tier brow/forehead/zygos theory

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1 and LowTrust
mirin ascension, your eyes looking especially good. Please refer me to a thread about it

I doubt the after is really you, looks like an ai generated image with the uncanny eye area in certain photos, in fact im almost certain of it

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, rubberduck and Ragnar