My change in 10 years

More recent pictures. Don't worry I'll share more with your account dedicated.

My fillers faded and my jaw became narrower. I made this post because I wqnt implants instead fillers that fade too fastly
what age did u start mewing and did u do proper posture or proper swallow or gum chewing etc etc but nice ascenion

which doctor did ur nose job? they kept it looking very masculine

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin
wtf, if this is legit this is the best ascension of all time. from low tier normie to chad

• JFL
Reactions: lasnt
wtf, if this is legit this is the best ascension of all time. from low tier normie to chad
Over for your iq if you believe this larper

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rubberduck, SkullDynamics, SonOfDarkseid and 3 others
actually no, my ascencion is like 60% of his, and although i can see the use of face app to enhance his pictures, this could be very well be legit, specially if you look at the ears, nose and his other pictures he posted after the first one. but yes they are faceapped to hell and back thats why they look uncanny, but even them, the change is just crazy either way. and i can definitely see it being done with fillers, since i had fillers myself and the change is really ridiculous

btw im just analising off the pics, i didnt read the entire thread to see if he is contradicting himself or something

In fact I filtered only the first picture (I added brightness and made my skin smoother as I lack collagen)

The others are not filtered. The uncanny looking probably comes from the eyes : the distance between my brows and my eyes is close to 0. That's not a common feature, it looks uncanny

Which is rather curious is the fact that I never did any surgery to improve my brow bone, it gradually became very strong after 20.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
In fact I filtered only the first picture (I added brightness and made my skin smoother as I lack collagen)

The others are not filtered. The uncanny looking probably comes from the eyes : the distance between my brows and my eyes is close to 0. That's not a common feature, it looks uncanny

Which is rather curious is the fact that I never did any surgery to improve my brow bone, it gradually became very strong after 20.
maybe us looksmaxxers should just let ourselves cook until our 30s instead of getting surgery 😍

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
If this isn't a troll, can you post video so we can see your eyes unfiltered? Looks insane

Attachments

• 20230303_151027.jpg
    20230303_151027.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Great ascension blud
Now please drop your subliminals playlist too so that I and other subliminal maxxers can also ascend .
@Maesthetics=King @VladimirtheGreat @BongMog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, VladimirtheGreat and BongMog
Great ascension blud
Now please drop your subliminals playlist too so that I and other subliminal maxxers can also ascend .
@Maesthetics=King @VladimirtheGreat @BongMog
Just listen to this while mewing with finger in your ass for 8 years,bro...your jaws,cheekbones will grow...just trust me bro...power of positive mindset...you have to imagine it,before you achive it

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and 5.5psl
You compared a quite distorted selfie to a picture with really good conditions to exaggerate your ascension, and it seemed to backfire with the manifestation of users not believing you.

Nonetheless, you probably did improve your looks quite a bit. While I’m doubtful that the mewing created any upswing, 8 years is quite substantial, so I’d like it if you could send before/after pics from the exact same angles. If you do this, I’ll be your best friend. (A side comparison would be nice, but I understand if that’s not possible)

Based getting stroma btw.
lmk if he messages u proof

Screen Shot 2023 07 13 at 22905 AM

Is this what your face looks like without fillers? If so the only real ascension was the laser in which you got extremely lucky to not end up with dark grey eyes like most people

well that and your filler injector is also very blackpilled, most normies go to dr jason diamond or some other gay injector in beverly hills and come out looking gay af.

So you got lucky with your laser and found a blackpilled injector. Good job

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics
View attachment 2316712

Is this what your face looks like without fillers? If so the only real ascension was the laser in which you got extremely lucky to not end up with dark grey eyes like most people

well that and your filler injector is also very blackpilled, most normies go to dr jason diamond or some other gay injector in beverly hills and come out looking gay af.

So you got lucky with your laser and found a blackpilled injector. Good job
I ascended a lot with fillers because my only one problem is the lack of width/angularity, mostly on the midface area and the mandible (lack of bones in the transversal direction). I do not deal with recession, big downward growth (my gonial angle is not that high and my ramus are long but tilted inward) or bad eye area. I only need to have the cheekbones/mandibular angles/chin injected to gain the dymorphism I lack and balance the proportions : wider face.

I was 22 and now I'm 28. I lost some facial fat which makes fillers more effective. And I do not know why but my philtrum looks shorter now then my midface better

I think that people who finish gay with fillers inject too much in an area where they shouldn't or are very recessed or too much fat

Last edited:
I ascended a lot with fillers because my only one problem is the lack of width/angularity, mostly on the midface area and the mandible (lack of bones in the transversal direction). I do not deal with recession, big downward growth (my gonial angle is not that high and my ramus are long but tilted inward) or bad eye area. I only need to have the cheekbones/mandibular angles/chin injected to gain the dymorphism I lack and balance the proportions : wider face.

I was 22 and now I'm 28. I lost some facial fat which makes fillers more effective. And I do not know why but my philtrum looks shorter now then my midface better

I think that people who finish gay with fillers inject too much in an area where they shouldn't or are very recessed or too much fat

Why haven’t you answered any questions about how women treat you now, seems sus.

Are you autistic irl?

Damn thought you were a morph