My chewing transformation since no one ever posts one. 6 months

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
IMG 3044
IMG 2960

Been chewing brett mavericks jawliner gum for 6 months, I chew for about 1.5 hours per day (once on each side)

I started chewing with my molars until recently when i realized that molar chewing increases midface so I switched to incisors.

My masseters ate flexed in image 1 and relaxed in image 2, huge difference. Also my ramus length increased a good bit. Theres a pubmed article about how chewing lengthens ramus. Ill link when i get home on making this thread while on the stairmaster.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Timmy, nathan, john788 and 26 others
those two photos aren´t comparable to each others

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, liberiangrimreaper, subanimal and 16 others
its also gave you UEE, over

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Clavicular
Chewing def bloated me but its good for me since im 18 and still developing, i think the ancestral shit is real about hard food, doesn't hurt to try ill be the science experiment for you guys.

Check this out too

• +1
Reactions: Martian, Feliezzx, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
Stupid faggot do you not know what a downward angle is. U can also clearly see bigonial width increases
keep cruong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: F36, Clavicular and LooksThinker
Stupid faggot do you not know what a downward angle is. U can also clearly see bigonial width increases
there is no way to know if your bigonial width even increased because that first pic is so distorted

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing
Is there any point of chewing when you are at a higher body fat percentage? Most people recommend to wait till you are lean enough to counteract the bloated look

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
there is no way to know if your bigonial width even increased because that first pic is so distorted
IMG 3045
Whatever i looked like a gay twink 6 months ago and i was frauding.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, mercybo, datboijj and 1 other person
Is there any point of chewing when you are at a higher body fat percentage? Most people recommend to wait till you are lean enough to counteract the bloated look
Ik im shredding rn to counteract, i was bloated AF 2 months ago now i have the ogee curve relaxed.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
How did you chew for that long daily without getting TMJ? wtf?

• +1
Reactions: AySab, ungewist, triggr and 1 other person
How did you chew for that long daily without getting TMJ? wtf?
I started chewing regular gum, then falim, then jawliner to progressive overload. Now jawliner is easy af to chew.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Epola and triggr
Looks like he was just frauding in the before
IMG 2955
Heres my legit unfrauded eye area at neutral angle no squint i was squinting in the other pic probably i dont remember tho

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Wigger
So you do only incisor chewing now? Coz they're pretty close to each other
Mirin progress btw

So you do only incisor chewing now? Coz they're pretty close to each other
Mirin progress btw
Yes only use the incisors if ur midface is long, read the thread i linked abt modified chewing patterns he explained it better.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Infinite
Yes only use the incisors if ur midface is long, read the thread i linked abt modified chewing patterns he explained it better.
That’s retarded fuck u Chad

Cant even be decent looking and post advice, im not bluepillinng faggot i genuinely chew daily. Thats my result, use jawliner gum not falim crap
Yeah ur “decent looking “ shut up

In this pic you look like me when I was lean. Especially eye area and nose
My nose is so shit bro i need rhino for my wide nasal and alar base ill never be a slayer without a good nose.

My nose is so shit bro i need rhino for my wide nasal and alar base ill never be a slayer without a good nose.
Na you just bitchin its not that bad jfl

Is your nose any good from side profile?

Tbf you're good the difference rhino would make for what isn't even a failo but a slight imperfection is nonexistent.
I want to outshine everyone around me, i dont looksmax to slay disgusting sluts in a nightclub. Sounds narcy but its good motivation to be the best looking in a workplace environment.

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon and Wigger
JFL don't even think about rhino ull fuck urself up HTN face 6'3 hardmaxxing only goes down from there
I have giga autism so i need to be chadlite before my life begins.

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I have giga autism so i need to be chadlite before my life begins.
"Life begins at 6'1" they said.

Now I see that life begins at 6'4, HTN face, 230lbs juiced & shredded, neurotypical and 8 inches

• JFL
Reactions: caiolindo
"Life begins at 6'1" they said.

Now I see that life begins at 6'4, HTN face, 230lbs juiced & shredded, neurotypical and 8 inches
Yes bhai your starting to get it, im on tons of drugs to hit 6”4 since my growth plates are open but life starts at chadlite. My cock is only 6.25 inches btw im not the chad ppl think i am!

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Wigger
Im online for like 8 hours a day bhai. JFL if u think im a forum chad slayer.
Millionaire 6’3 North Atlantid chad muh I’m “autistic” ur like the white girls on TikTok who claim their “autistic” u wanna see a real ascension I’ll show u in 7 years Chad

• JFL
Reactions: klimo and caiolindo
Millionaire 6’3 North Atlantid chad muh I’m “autistic” ur like the white girls on TikTok who claim their “autistic” u wanna see a real ascension I’ll show u in 7 years Chad
North atlantic? I have green eyes im northern italian/ south germanic (joever) i have genuine diagnosed autism. Im gonna ascend and cuck a bunch of stupid sluts to give u guys something to laugh at.