My chewing transformation since no one ever posts one. 6 months

Yes bhai your starting to get it, im on tons of drugs to hit 6”4 since my growth plates are open but life starts at chadlite. My cock is only 6.25 inches btw im not the chad ppl think i am!
Wow dude I didn't even know life was so hard for you...

Btw how old and what drugs for height? I started using Glucosamine and now fraud 6ft pretty easily with boots

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
I started chewing regular gum, then falim, then jawliner to progressive overload. Now jawliner is easy af to chew.
I used to chew on plastic bottles caps, gave me mogger jawline which was visible at a high bodyfat percentage

North atlantic? I have green eyes im northern italian/ south germanic (joever) i have genuine diagnosed autism. Im gonna ascend and cuck a bunch of stupid sluts to give u guys something to laugh at.
Go dark looks nigga dye ur shit black

View attachment 2739540
View attachment 2739542

Been chewing brett mavericks jawliner gum for 6 months, I chew for about 1.5 hours per day (once on each side)

I started chewing with my molars until recently when i realized that molar chewing increases midface so I switched to incisors.

My masseters ate flexed in image 1 and relaxed in image 2, huge difference. Also my ramus length increased a good bit. Theres a pubmed article about how chewing lengthens ramus. Ill link when i get home on making this thread while on the stairmaster.
whats youre skincare routine?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Wow dude I didn't even know life was so hard for you...

Btw how old and what drugs for height? I started using Glucosamine and now fraud 6ft pretty easily with boots
Turned 18 last month, i use mk677 25mg everyday, and igf1. Idk what glucosamine does, can u write a thread or dm me about it ? Super curious for any heightmaxxing drug that ppl use.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Go dark looks nigga dye ur shit black
What eyebrows? Lashes, i use castor on them. Not dying my hair to get laughed at by everyone ik IRL

Turned 18 last month, i use mk677 25mg everyday, and igf1. Idk what glucosamine does, can u write a thread or dm me about it ? Super curious for any heightmaxxing drug that ppl use.
Sure pm me

• +1
Black hair with colored eyes mogs

Not only from the contrast, and the hair matching your pupils, but it goes even further

Black hair and blue/green eyes occur together infrequently because light eyes are associated with the lighter kind of melanin production, and the hair should be light as well

So when your hair is dark it's even more striking but nobody knows why 👺

Ascended hard

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Clavicular
Black hair with colored eyes mogs

Not only from the contrast, and the hair matching your pupils, but it goes even further

Black hair and blue/green eyes occur together infrequently because light eyes are associated with the lighter kind of melanin production, and the hair should be light as well

So when your hair is dark it's even more striking but nobody knows why 👺
Mirin the tip, thanks bhai ill work on it. Ill pm u

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Sorry but nothing happened. You already had a wide jaw

What eyebrows? Lashes, i use castor on them. Not dying my hair to get laughed at by everyone ik IRL
You gotta do it eventually. It is seriously the only path for light eyed moggers

You in hs?

U have great side profile bro go enjoy life travel the world yk I hate to see people like u rotting bro
I have a flight today, should i post my IRL experiences? I can do it but everyone spams LARP for slaying stories. Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Not denying progress, although isn't likely most of the differences in the photos is from debloat+clean shave? Also, going of the theory that chewing would strengthen certain muscles along your jaw, wouldn't it only make a visible difference while you're flexing your jaw? I'd be curious of future results with the same variables in the second photo.

Yea im a senior
Do it before you go to your next place of study/work

That's what I did, but I dyed my lashes and brows in hs since they were dark brown already.

View attachment 2739540
View attachment 2739542

Been chewing brett mavericks jawliner gum for 6 months, I chew for about 1.5 hours per day (once on each side)

I started chewing with my molars until recently when i realized that molar chewing increases midface so I switched to incisors.

My masseters ate flexed in image 1 and relaxed in image 2, huge difference. Also my ramus length increased a good bit. Theres a pubmed article about how chewing lengthens ramus. Ill link when i get home on making this thread while on the stairmaster.
Good progress bhai I'm gonna try this

• +1
Not denying progress, although isn't likely most of the differences in the photos is from debloat+clean shave? Also, going of the theory that chewing would strengthen certain muscles along your jaw, wouldn't it only make a visible difference while you're flexing your jaw? I'd be curious of future results with the same variables in the second photo.
Im actually very similar bodyfat and im clenching in the before pic, relaxed in after. I seriously appreciate the high effort reply tho. Ill try to post more pics at similar angles when i get home. The massester muscle can still increase bigonial when its relaxed tho.

Do it before you go to your next place of study/work

That's what I did, but I dyed my lashes and brows in hs since they were dark brown already.
Good idea, i have brow dye, its temporary and i use it before going to bars. What hair dye is best to look natural, ive always wanted black hair but it always looks super fake

Im actually very similar bodyfat and im clenching in the before pic, relaxed in after. I seriously appreciate the high effort reply tho. Ill try to post more pics at similar angles when i get home. The massester muscle can still increase bigonial when its relaxed tho.
Interesting- Imo theres some logic behind all of this but its hard to say for certain, you're the first person I've seen progressively overload their jaw. Most just stick with falim gum so props for that

And yeah most users here are retards who cant think for themselves or post without their emotional involvment

I have a flight today, should i post my IRL experiences? I can do it but everyone spams LARP for slaying stories. Thanks
Yes do it bro where are u going

I have giga autism so i need to be chadlite before my life begins.
What do you think you need to ascend to chadlite except height?

What do you think you need to ascend to chadlite except height?
Im already 6’3 nigga. I just wanna be like 6”5 to hard mog everyone. Ill be chadlite once my fat pads dissolve from getting older and leanmaxxing. Right now im HTN id say. Not to be narcy

Interesting- Imo theres some logic behind all of this but its hard to say for certain, you're the first person I've seen progressively overload their jaw. Most just stick with falim gum so props for that

And yeah most users here are retards who cant think for themselves or post without their emotional involvment
I got blackpilled about chewing last year at this time, i did regular 5 gum which helped and slowly progressed. The jawliner was very hard at first now its easy, no TMJ issues

Yes do it bro where are u going
Salt lake city! Skiing with the family but ill go clubbing and hopefully slay some mormon chicks (looksmatches only!)

Im already 6’3 nigga. I just wanna be like 6”5 to hard mog everyone. Ill be chadlite once my fat pads dissolve from getting older and leanmaxxing. Right now im HTN id say. Not to be narcy
Tbh , you don't looks like a htn more like weak chadlite and you will be strong chadlite after lean maxxing.

HOLY FUCK
NOTHING CHANGED

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Tbh , you don't looks like a htn more like weak chadlite and you will be strong chadlite after lean maxxing.
Thank you bhai! That actually means alot but i try to stay humble, its always better to underrate yourself to leave room for improvement, imo.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
Salt lake city! Skiing with the family but ill go clubbing and hopefully slay some mormon chicks (looksmatches only!)
Bruh ur Chad shut up

• +1
Good idea, i have brow dye, its temporary and i use it before going to bars. What hair dye is best to look natural, ive always wanted black hair but it always looks super fake
If your skin is too pale you could you use melanotan too

But pale skin with dark hair is also striking for the same reasons stated

I'd run it anyway, melanotan if you wamt

Also nobody's gonna think it looks unnatural upon their first time meeting you, they'll just think it's striking

I'm half Indian with colored eyes so it fits better on my skin but you'd be a striking mogger

Personality I'd stay pale and go dark looks mode. Become an amalgamation of vibrancy and contrast.

• +1
If your skin is too pale you could you use melanotan too

But pale skin with dark hair is also striking for the same reasons stated

I'd run it anyway, melanotan if you wamt

Also nobody's gonna think it looks unnatural upon their first time meeting you, they'll just think it's striking

I'm half Indian with colored eyes so it fits better on my skin but you'd be a striking mogger

Personality I'd stay pale and go dark looks mode. Become an amalgamation of vibrancy and contrast.
More plates more dates sad melanotan caused his shit skin

More plates more dates sad melanotan caused his shit skin
Skip then

Sun tanning or uv could do the same tbh

He prob used it like a meathead for muscle definition tho not for slightly adjusting tone to match color of hair

You don't have to go very far to match the hair, you don't need to be tan, just not super pale so it looks reasonable

And as I said I don't give af about reasonable I'd just dye that shit

• +1
is it really that hard to take a pic with the same angle

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and dragomaxxer
i can make my bigonial width and jaw shape look drastically different by taking two pictures with the same angles you chose for the pics in like 2 seconds, you prob had some sort of masseter gains, but most likely not even noticeable. you also look much more debloated in second pic

• +1
Bro, good result. Actually am i the only one who use resistance band on my chin to stimulate the development of chewing muscle lol. I treat it like other muscle group, chew around 10 minutes 600 reps 2 sets a day with one day off and repeat.

Btw, how can chewing lead to TMJ man? Will my exercise overloaded and lead to TMJ.

Also, you’re a 6’3 chad, you can go out and slay now ngl.

• +1
View attachment 2739540
View attachment 2739542

Take a pic in the same lighting and angle
Or you're coping retard

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing and Clavicular
what’s your experience with igf1?

inconsistent angle and lighting

it only looks good because your jaw was already sharp
gonion shape determins if ur masseters make u look bloated or extra sharp

• +1
View attachment 2739540
View attachment 2739542

proud of your gains bro, ive been chewing mastic for the past 2 months and ive seen some good results.
which teeth do you chew with?
do you chew 1.5 hours with only one side then chew another 1.5 h with the other side? doesn't that make your jaw asymmetrical?
do you chew everyday?

Hey man whats your experience with mk? Any gains? Height wise

u cant build a jaw through chewing

• +1
Chewing wouldnt make you any less of a manlet