My chin has turned purple help pls (skinmaxxers gtfih)

D

Deleted member 49130

Gold
Idfk what this is, thinking post inflamatory erythema atm. It started yesterday, and its still like this today. Im gonna call my GP and try to get a same day appointment. This has descending me into subhuman. If i goto school like this next monday its over for me. Thank god holidays are on rn.

Any smart skinmaxxers help pls.
I dont think its a reaction to any products i am using as my cheeks and forehead are fine, I use treinoin/clindamycin PM and benzoyl peroxide AM as actives. Cerave hydrating cleanser and neutrogena mosteriuser

Gonna ask for refferal to derm + prescription strength azealic acid as that can help with the things I think it is (PIE /

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Stop bone smashing U little weasel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, humanoidsub7, wsada and 2 others
Idfk what this is, thinking post inflamatory erythema atm. It started yesterday, and its still like this today. Im gonna call my GP and try to get a same day appointment. This has descending me into subhuman. If i goto school like this next monday its over for me. Thank god holidays are on rn.

Any smart skinmaxxers help pls.
I dont think its a reaction to any products i am using as my cheeks and forehead are fine, I use treinoin/clindamycin PM and benzoyl peroxide AM as actives. Cerave hydrating cleanser and neutrogena mosteriuser

Gonna ask for refferal to derm + prescription strength azealic acid as that can help with the things I think it is (PIE / PIH)

fûck that sht nigga lose weight first

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
You are evolving, my friend. Time to incredible bulkmaxx:

The amazing bulk

Tumblr inline orix5i3KSh1ru65kg 500

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: unknownducks, Sushifart, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
Looks like folliculitis maybe. Topical clindamycin is standard I think. I would just apply topical benzoyl peroxide 5% for a week at least. It should go away by itself but the topical antibiotics are just to make sure before school.

• +1
Looks like folliculitis maybe. Topical clindamycin is standard I think. I would just apply topical benzoyl peroxide 5% for a week at least. It should go away by itself but the topical antibiotics are just to make sure before school.
Thanks, I have topical clindamycin combined with tret so will continue to apply that

D7DFC174 61F9 4F7F B998 90C2B9A689B7

Too late. The blueberrypill is irreversible

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Not too late to Thanosmaxx
Josh Brolin as Thanos

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and Deleted member 49130
update: GP says its hyperpigmentation like I thought it was and has prescribed 15% azelaic acid gel

It's over. They are going to need to amputate your lower jaw.

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
no pic no care