My collagen is so bad. Any advice other than Retin-A and Vitamin C?

Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
S

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
whale semen 250ml orally e2d

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6723, bugeye and 3 others
Get a Derminator 2. DM me if you want help :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Cut all carbs and stick to mainly animal proteins and stuff like carrots (beta carotene). A large part of bad skin glow is because of diet.

• +1
How can you tell your collagen is so bad?

You might have more issues than your collagen that you're not aware of. Loss of skin water can cause loss of volume, glow and other things that contribute the idea that your only issue is collagen.

Diet:
Something accessible that I do is drink carrot juice (natural and recently prepared), in 1 week I have way better skin and glow. It does not work for everybody and it's tiresome to prepare it by yourself. You could give it a try for 1 to 2 weeks and if you see nothing good then drop it. Drink at least 2 L water.

Devices:
Dr pen 2/ Derminator

Creams:
Matrixyl

Procedures:

DIY TCA peel (needs to start with low concentration for safety, not recommending though cuz it can be risky)

Surgical C02 laser.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10491 and Deleted member 9699

You might have more issues than your collagen that you're not aware of. Loss of skin water can cause loss of volume, glow and other things that contribute the idea that your only issue is collagen.

Diet:
Something accessible that I do is drink carrot juice (natural and recently prepared), in 1 week I have way better skin and glow. It does not work for everybody and it's tiresome to prepare it by yourself. You could give it a try for 1 to 2 weeks and if you see nothing good then drop it. Drink at least 2 L water.

Devices:
Dr pen 2/ Derminator

Creams:
Matrixyl

Procedures:

DIY TCA peel (needs to start with low concentration for safety, not recommending though cuz it can be risky)

Surgical C02 laser.
It's not "so bad" tbh, but I have dry skin and it often looks like I'm older than I actually am jfl. When I do moisturize, my skin does look a bit good.

I have one very small acne spot that hasn't gone in months, I'm not sure how to get rid of it tbh. I'm hoping Retin-A will help when I do get it.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
It's not "so bad" tbh, but I have dry skin and it often looks like I'm older than I actually am jfl. When I do moisturize, my skin does look a bit good.

I have one very small acne spot that hasn't gone in months, I'm not sure how to get rid of it tbh. I'm hoping Retin-A will help when I do get it.
Alright then you have another thing to work on.

something that I do is whenever my skin looks good I analyse everything I did the last day and past week. Over time you can identify things that improve your skin and which one don't.

just check Copes thread tbh he's got high iq info.

pd: expect retin a to dry your skin for a while. So you better find something good to counteract ASAP

• +1

Diet:

Devices:
Dr pen 2/ Derminator

Creams:
Matrixyl

Procedures:

Surgical C02 laser.

I plan on ingesting more carrots. Can you just blend a few carrots and water or do you add more?

I plan on ingesting more carrots. Can you just blend a few carrots and water or do you add more?
Yes, you can blend carrot with water.

They say that cooking the carrots causes a fortification of the present beta carotene but in my experience I get zero results this way, whereas the user amnesia always cooks the carrots and gets results.
Try by yourself and see what works.

• Love it
Reactions: MedMaxxing