MY COMPLETE HEIGHTMAXXING STACK/ LAST UPDATE

Ideally you want to take 6mg but 3 isnt too bad. Wdym by rake?
Im gonna make a thread that (hopefully) may end contoversy on the boron, cuz its really interesting mineral that influences main factors for heightmax(calcium, magnesium, zinc) but it has a lot of controversy on e2 drastic increasement, some even treat estrogen deficiency with boron.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Im gonna make a thread that (hopefully) may end contoversy on the boron, cuz its really interesting mineral that influences main factors for heightmax(calcium, magnesium, zinc) but it has a lot of controversy on e2 drastic increasement, some even treat estrogen deficiency with boron.
Boron seem to decrease E2 then start to increase it after a month of use its why i say that you need to cycle it

Btw if you need any information to make your thread ask me

Boron seem to decrease E2 then start to increase it after a month of use its why i say that you need to cycle it
What is interesting that it indeed does has aromatase inhibitor, which works similarly to chemical AIs but in a more healthy natural way, but unfortunately looks like it produces so much testerone, that converted DHT in estrogen will be way bigger and more influencial then the small amount of aromatase inhibition it(boron) will do (at this point of my research)

• +1
Im alr 6’1. Useless to harm my loved body for an height gain that wouldnt change anything
Yes, i wouldnt take any steroids for heightgrowth at that height too, makes no sense

But at 5‘-5'10 I think it makes sense

• +1
Yes, i wouldnt take any steroids for heightgrowth at that height too, makes no sense

But at 5‘-5'10 I think it makes sense
Yep at least i anderstand why you would considere it. Dont know if i would tho

What is interesting that it indeed does has aromatase inhibitor, which works similarly to chemical AIs but in a more healthy natural way, but unfortunately looks like it produces so much testerone, that converted DHT in estrogen will be way bigger and more influencial then the small amount of aromatase inhibition it(boron) will do (at this point of my research)
Very good bro keep me updated

Good stack for health too mirin effort at >6'

• Love it
even 2 mg of melatonin is pretty bad, ur body already produces it, when u assist it too much everyday its gonna naturally produce less and less

even 2 mg of melatonin is pretty bad, ur body already produces it, when u assist it too much everyday its gonna naturally produce less and less
Natural production come back when you stop so i dont really care

why specifically no raw milk?

why specifically no raw milk?
dangerous + ineffective. Its for a reason that we pasterise milk. Its only more expensive. If there were no reason doing it you can be shure no one would.

Why is nofap useless
dangerous + ineffective. It’s for a reason that we pasterise milk. It’s only more expensive. If there were no reason doing it you can be shure no one would.

Why is nofap useless
Because it doesnt do sht. Fap increase hormons, increase test, reduce cortisol, reduce prostate cancer ... Its far more effective to do it. The only risk is psychologic because you may damage your dopamins receptors ( but go back to normal once you stop )

Because it doesnt do sht. Fap increase hormons, increase test, reduce cortisol, reduce prostate cancer ... It’s far more effective to do it. The only risk is psychologic because you may damage your dopamins receptors ( but go back to normal once you stop )
Why do you think ppl are brainwashed to believe it’s horrible then

Why do you think ppl are brainwashed to believe it’s horrible then
Like for so much things today the average human believe what seem to make sens

• +1
Reactions: Maximus III
dangerous + ineffective. Its for a reason that we pasterise milk. Its only more expensive. If there were no reason doing it you can be shure no one would.
The main issue surrounding raw milk consumption and contamination was/is the health of cows that are being milked and if they carried disease (basically if cows lived in high stress environments like those of modern or industrial age factories of course they would be more susceptible to disease and could pass that on). If you got milk from cows in happy and healthy conditions in which they have low exposure to disease and infection (ex. your local farm that has humane practices) it would be safe to consume, no?

The main issue surrounding raw milk consumption and contamination was/is the health of cows that are being milked and if they carried disease (basically if cows lived in high stress environments like those of modern or industrial age factories of course they would be more susceptible to disease and could pass that on). If you got milk from cows in happy and healthy conditions in which they have low exposure to disease and infection (ex. your local farm that has humane practices) it would be safe to consume, no?
While the living conditions of cows can play a role in overall herd health, it's not the main concern with raw milk. Here's why:

Hard to eradicate all bacteria: Even healthy cows can carry harmful bacteria like E. coli, Salmonella, and Listeria. These bacteria may not make the cow sick, but they can contaminate the milk.
Pasteurization kills the bad stuff: Pasteurization, the heating process used in commercial milk production, effectively eliminates these harmful pathogens.
Risk outweighs potential benefits: The potential health benefits of raw milk, if any, are minimal compared to the documented risks of serious illness.

Is there hope for 17 years of age?

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
stopped growing at 16 doesnt mean closed growth plate. You just reached your maximal potencial
spam mk677 hgh and ai banded sleep sterch

hgh and ia :

These help to go over your natural genetic potential+harmfull. Not the goal of this thread.
mirin your iq

• +1
@Rigged Hey i was thinking abt taking zinc do you’havr any idea of the dosage i should be taking please?

@Rigged Hey i was thinking abt taking zinc do you’havr any idea of the dosage i should be taking please?
40mg zinc 10mg copper, dont go over take copper as zinc could make u defficient

• +1
40mg zinc 10mg copper, dont go over take copper as zinc could make u defficient
Im already taking a multivitamin pill with 10mg 2 time a day do you think is worth it to buy a 20mg zinc supplement in addition?

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
Im already taking a multivitamin pill with 10mg 2 time a day do you think is worth it to buy a 20mg zinc supplement in addition?
Yeh no reason not too yk only like 9 dollars for 2 months for me for a 40mg, just make sure to get copper

• +1
Yeh no reason not too yk only like 9 dollars for 2 months for me for a 40mg, just make sure to get copper
Im gonna try to find a pill with those 2 thx

• +1
Im gonna try to find a pill with those 2 thx
A96FAF26 0421 4076 868D 9CC101B2289B

Np ur taking a 10 year olds dose bhai ❤️

How u gon divide 50 jfl, nah i take 50 a day also so u should be fine but after 40 probably isnt ideal but shouldnt matter to much
Kk yh im gonna take 50 every night should be pretty good

• +1
just boil the raw milk before you drink it, cleaner and better than pasturized

**Thread Content:**

- All the heightmaxxing products that WORK to reach the full genetic potential. I will link every product I use (I recommend taking the same as me, I took hours to find the best option every time).

- Some advice on your heightmaxxing journey.

**Introduction:**

This is the last update and the result of months of research on heightmaxxing. This thread will only be focused on ways to maximize your natural genetic potential, not to surpass it.

**Product:**

(If you are not willing to take the same brand as me, just go to the link and view the ingredient dosage and list. Make sure to take something similar.)

- **Multivitamin:** So your body gets every vitamin/mineral it needs. Take 2 pills a day (one when you wake up + one 1h before sleep).
[Link to Multivitamin](https://www.vitaminexpress.org/fr/vitagen-multivitamine-gelules)

- **Vitamin K:** Bones growth. Take one pill in the morning.
[Link to Vitamin K](https://www.vitalabo.fr/vitamaze/complexe-de-vitamine-k)

- **Vitamin D:** Bones growth. Take one pill in the morning just after eating.
[Link to Vitamin D](https://www.sunday.fr/vitamine-d3-fortement-dosee-10000-ui-300-gouttes.html?klar_source=google&klar_cpid=18407036339&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAuYuvBhApEiwAzq_YiTE1hB06Kt2MotfdLq39YyhO1EmeQUFzZD9V4Ffnj5BvRmpby2JHLhoC_4EQAvD_BwE)

- **Boron:** Bones growth + inhibits E2. Take 2 pills a day (one in the morning and one 1h before sleep). After a month of use, take a week off.
[Link to Boron](https://warnke.de/fr/Bore-3mg/19810)

- **Magnesium:** Bones growth. I take 800mg a day. Do your own research on this one. If you can take 1 morning 400mg, one night 400mg.

- **Arginine + Ornithine:** Hormones (hgh...) only real option with glutamine. I personally take these two, but you can also add glutamine if you feel like it. Take at least 1.5 grams arginine and 500 mg ornithine if you are a poorcel like me and ideally 9g and 3g. Take it 30 min before sleep. (⚠️ if you can't sleep with high dosage I recommend lowering it to what I personally take).

- **Melatonin:** Sleep + hormone: Take 2mg. More can stunt growth so be careful. Most brands sell 2 mg pills so linking mine is useless. Take it 30 min before sleep.

These are the ONLY products that have been proven (actual proof not some pseudo-studies on rats) to work without being harmful to your body. There are other products that may have a minor effect too but it wasn't useful enough to be added.

**Lifestyle:**

**What to Eat?**

There are a lot of threads answering this question in depth but I find it completely useless. Just eat a lot of carbs (nuts for example) and protein (all kinds of meats). Milk can also be a good idea. Take 2 glasses every morning. (NOT raw milk). If you are fat/overweight consider losing weight. ( ⚠️DONT starve )

**Sport?**

HIIT is bs. Increase hgh for a short amount of time when it's useful only at night. Lifting is the best option. Sport isn't a need when it comes to growth but it may help. It's why I will qualify it as optional.

**Stretch?**

I first thought it was a big lie. But it's not. Stretching increases hgh. Do it just before sleep.

**Nofap?**

Useless.

hgh and ia :

These help to go over your natural genetic potential+harmfull. Not the goal of this thread.
Thought u were necro bumping when u @ me in this for the zinc shit ima actually reply to this now tho

Theres not much to reply since its a good thread but stretching also cope theres 1 study on it pubmed, the study sucks it literally just said it increase hgh and nothing else no chart no length nothing realistically its the same as exercise and is extremely temporary

Also heres a stack for heightmaxing most is theoretical, some are stuff that can affect stuff that affects height for example testmaxing is in essence helping heightmaxing as test helps grow

This stack is underdosed on some aspects as its just to get u to baseline level so ur not defficient in anything say u arent deficient in something and take this itll boost it over alot so no worries about that either, everything should be eaten with foods and healthy fats besides the ones i say not to eat with food or fats.

1. Calcium:
- Dose: 1000-1300 mg per day.

2. Vitamin D3:
- Dose: 600-800 IU per day.

3. L-Arginine:
- Dose: 2-3 grams per day.
- Timing: Take on an empty stomach before exercise or bedtime.

4. Ashwagandha:
- Dose: 300-500 mg per day.
- Cycling: Cycle by taking it for 8 weeks, then taking a break for 2 weeks.

5. Magnesium:
- Dose: 300-400 mg per day.

6. Zinc:
- Dose: 11-13 mg per day.

7. Vitamin K2:
- Dose: 120-150 mcg per day.

8. Vitamin C:
- Dose: 90-120 mg per day.

9. Vitamin A:
- Dose: 900 -1200 mcg per day.

10. Vitamin B12:
- Dose: 2.8 mcg per day.

11. Vitamin B6:
- Dose: 1.7 mg per day.

12. Vitamin E:
- Dose: 15 mg per day.

13. Iron:
- Dose: 8 mg per day.

14. Protein:
- Get this much: Around 0.8-1.2 grams of protein per kg of body weight per day.

15. Collagen:
- Dose: 10 grams per day.

16. Glucosamine:
- Dose: 1500 mg per day.

17. Chondroitin:
- Dose: 1200 mg per day.

18. Omega-3 Fatty Acids:
- Dose: 500 mg combined EPA and DHA per day.

19. Creatine:
- Dose: 5 grams per day.
- Timing: Take post-workout or with a meal.

20. Beta-Alanine:
- Dose: 3 grams per day.

21. Probiotics:
- Dose: 5-10 billion CFUs per day.

22. Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10):
- Dose: 100-200 mg per day.

23. Melatonin:
- Dose: 0.5-5 mg per day.
- Timing: Take 30 minutes before bedtime.
- Cycling: Can cause dependency if used too long, so cycle by using it rarely.

24. Turmeric (Curcumin):
- Dose: 500- 1000 mg per day.

25. Ginseng:
- Dose: 200-400 mg per day.

26. Fish Oil:
- Dose: 1000 mg combined EPA and DHA per day.

27. Biotin:
- Dose: 30-100 mcg per day.

28. Quercetin:
- Dose: 500 mg per day.

29. Ginkgo Biloba:
- Dose: 120-240 mg per day.

30. Saw Palmetto:
- Dose: 320 mg per day.

Last edited:
Thought u were necro bumping when u @ me in this for the zinc shit ima actually reply to this now tho

Theres not much to reply since its a good thread but stretching also cope theres 1 study on it pubmed, the study sucks it literally just said it increase hgh and nothing else no chart no length nothing realistically its the same as exercise and is extremely temporary

Also heres a stack for heightmaxing most is theoretical, some are stuff that can affect stuff that affects height for example testmaxing is in essence helping heightmaxing as test helps grow

This stack is underdosed on some aspects as its just to get u to baseline level so ur not defficient in anything say u arent deficient in something and take this itll boost it over alot so no worries about that either, everything should be eaten with foods and healthy fats besides the ones i say not to eat with food or fats.

1. Calcium:
- Dose: 1000-1300 mg per day.

2. Vitamin D3:
- Dose: 600-800 IU per day.

3. L-Arginine:
- Dose: 2-3 grams per day.
- Timing: Take on an empty stomach before exercise or bedtime.

4. Ashwagandha:
- Dose: 300-500 mg per day.
- Cycling: Cycle by taking it for 8 weeks, then taking a break for 2 weeks.

5. Magnesium:
- Dose: 300-400 mg per day.

6. Zinc:
- Dose: 11-13 mg per day.

7. Vitamin K2:
- Dose: 120-150 mcg per day.

8. Vitamin C:
- Dose: 90-120 mg per day.

9. Vitamin A:
- Dose: 900 -1200 mcg per day.

10. Vitamin B12:
- Dose: 2.8 mcg per day.

11. Vitamin B6:
- Dose: 1.7 mg per day.

12. Vitamin E:
- Dose: 15 mg per day.

13. Iron:
- Dose: 8 mg per day.

14. Protein:
- Get this much: Around 0.8-1.2 grams of protein per kg of body weight per day.

15. Collagen:
- Dose: 10 grams per day.

16. Glucosamine:
- Dose: 1500 mg per day.

17. Chondroitin:
- Dose: 1200 mg per day.

18. Omega-3 Fatty Acids:
- Dose: 500 mg combined EPA and DHA per day.

19. Creatine:
- Dose: 5 grams per day.
- Timing: Take post-workout or with a meal.

20. Beta-Alanine:
- Dose: 3 grams per day.

21. Probiotics:
- Dose: 5-10 billion CFUs per day.

22. Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10):
- Dose: 100-200 mg per day.

23. Melatonin:
- Dose: 0.5-5 mg per day.
- Timing: Take 30 minutes before bedtime.
- Cycling: Can cause dependency if used too long, so cycle by using it rarely.

24. Turmeric (Curcumin):
- Dose: 500- 1000 mg per day.

25. Ginseng:
- Dose: 200-400 mg per day.

26. Fish Oil:
- Dose: 1000 mg combined EPA and DHA per day.

27. Biotin:
- Dose: 30-100 mcg per day.

28. Quercetin:
- Dose: 500 mg per day.

29. Ginkgo Biloba:
- Dose: 120-240 mg per day.

30. Saw Palmetto:
- Dose: 320 mg per day.
My goal was never to bump my thread. Most people here probably did saw it anyway. It was only easier for me.
Stretching : if done JUST before sleep, will increase hgh long enought to have an effect, without lowering sleep quality.

For some of those i already mention a multivitamin pill which contain most of them. Highter dosage for some of them, like vit D is actually important even if not defficient, for maximum height growth.
Melatonin dependency come after a long time. Years. And isnt hard at all to stop even then
Chondroitin+Glucosamine may increase growth plate proliferation? Need your knowledge on this. I didnt added it because i didnt had enought knowledge myself
Ashwaganda, creatine... increase test, reduce cortisol i agree. But there is hundred’s of products that will have a minor effect on height like those, its why i only talked abt the ones that seemed the more important to me.
Also heard abt SAME for DNA methylation. What do you think?
DO you have any back up for these ? :

Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Beta-Alanine
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
Quercetin
Ginseng
Turmeric
Ginkgo Biloba
Biotin
Saw Palmetto

In the context of height growth ofc. Found nothing substencial.

Last edited:
**Thread Content:**

- All the heightmaxxing products that WORK to reach the full genetic potential. I will link every product I use (I recommend taking the same as me, I took hours to find the best option every time).

- Some advice on your heightmaxxing journey.

**Introduction:**

This is the last update and the result of months of research on heightmaxxing. This thread will only be focused on ways to maximize your natural genetic potential, not to surpass it.

**Product:**

(If you are not willing to take the same brand as me, just go to the link and view the ingredient dosage and list. Make sure to take something similar.)

- **Multivitamin:** So your body gets every vitamin/mineral it needs. Take 2 pills a day (one when you wake up + one 1h before sleep).
[Link to Multivitamin](https://www.vitaminexpress.org/fr/vitagen-multivitamine-gelules)

- **Vitamin K:** Bones growth. Take one pill in the morning.
[Link to Vitamin K](https://www.vitalabo.fr/vitamaze/complexe-de-vitamine-k)

- **Vitamin D:** Bones growth. Take one pill in the morning just after eating.
[Link to Vitamin D](https://www.sunday.fr/vitamine-d3-fortement-dosee-10000-ui-300-gouttes.html?klar_source=google&klar_cpid=18407036339&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAuYuvBhApEiwAzq_YiTE1hB06Kt2MotfdLq39YyhO1EmeQUFzZD9V4Ffnj5BvRmpby2JHLhoC_4EQAvD_BwE)

- **Boron:** Bones growth + inhibits E2. Take 2 pills a day (one in the morning and one 1h before sleep). After a month of use, take a week off.
[Link to Boron](https://warnke.de/fr/Bore-3mg/19810)

- **Magnesium:** Bones growth. I take 800mg a day. Do your own research on this one. If you can take 1 morning 400mg, one night 400mg.

- **Arginine + Ornithine:** Hormones (hgh...) only real option with glutamine. I personally take these two, but you can also add glutamine if you feel like it. Take at least 1.5 grams arginine and 500 mg ornithine if you are a poorcel like me and ideally 9g and 3g. Take it 30 min before sleep. (⚠️ if you can't sleep with high dosage I recommend lowering it to what I personally take).

- **Melatonin:** Sleep + hormone: Take 2mg. More can stunt growth so be careful. Most brands sell 2 mg pills so linking mine is useless. Take it 30 min before sleep.

These are the ONLY products that have been proven (actual proof not some pseudo-studies on rats) to work without being harmful to your body. There are other products that may have a minor effect too but it wasn't useful enough to be added.

**Lifestyle:**

**What to Eat?**

There are a lot of threads answering this question in depth but I find it completely useless. Just eat a lot of carbs (nuts for example) and protein (all kinds of meats). Milk can also be a good idea. Take 2 glasses every morning. (NOT raw milk). If you are fat/overweight consider losing weight. ( ⚠️DONT starve )

**Sport?**

HIIT is bs. Increase hgh for a short amount of time when it's useful only at night. Lifting is the best option. Sport isn't a need when it comes to growth but it may help. It's why I will qualify it as optional.

**Stretch?**

I first thought it was a big lie. But it's not. Stretching increases hgh. Do it just before sleep.

**Nofap?**

Useless.

hgh and ia :

so nofap has no benefits?

My goal was never to bump my thread. Most people here probably did saw it anyway. It was only easier for me.
Stretching : if done JUST before sleep, will increase hgh long enought to have an effect, without lowering sleep quality.

For some of those i already mention a multivitamin pill which contain most of them. Highter dosage for some of them, like vit D is actually important even if not defficient, for maximum height growth.
Melatonin dependency come after a long time. Years. And isnt hard at all to stop even then
Chondroitin+Glucosamine may increase growth plate proliferation? Need your knowledge on this. I didnt added it because i didnt had enought knowledge myself
Ashwaganda, creatine... increase test, reduce cortisol i agree. But there is hundred’s of products that will have a minor effect on height like those, its why i only talked abt the ones that seemed the more important to me.
Also heard abt SAME for DNA methylation. What do you think?
DO you have any back up for these ? :

Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Beta-Alanine
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
Quercetin
Ginseng
Turmeric
Ginkgo Biloba
Biotin
Saw Palmetto

In the context of height growth ofc. Found nothing substencial.
Omega 3

Beta alanine

Coenzyme q10

Querceting

Ginseng
It doesnt work

Curcumin
No studies for it

Im not sending the rest too tired 😢

About SAme in theory SAMe's involvement in DNA methylation, could affect growth by influencing gene activity relevant to height growth. Changes in DNA methylation mediated by SAMe may affect cellular functions for growth.

Also those supplements wont have a minor affect overall with all the supplements it would increase test significantly ashwaghanda alone increases test by 20%

Chondroitin and glucosamine could affect growth plate proliferation by influencing signaling pathways. They could affect chondrocyte growth and differentiation through interactions with growth factors and cytokines. The molecular mechanisms involve interactions with pathways like Wnt, BMP, and Hedgehog that regulate skeletal growth.

Can u show a study for stretching cant find any

mb i meant like i thought u just @ me in the thread and it was a necro bump not that u tried to necro bump, also im not a mod idc if u bump and u can @ me anytime idc im always on here anyways