MY COMPLETE HEIGHTMAXXING STACK/ LAST UPDATE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65174
ur stack will not drive height growth (its not "heightmax"), if you grow on this stack you would've grown without it
vitamins are literally what make you grow jfl

• +1
How come. It will literally improve your health
Do you research they are all synthetically made and toxic, I used to take lots of suppletemnts thinking they would help but they just caused many problems,

Think about it no person took all this shit and became tall

The best advice would to eat good diet to make sure you are getting all your nutrients instead of getting it through toxic trash

• Hmm...
Reactions: mathis
  • +1
Do you research they are all synthetically made and toxic, I used to take lots of suppletemnts thinking they would help but they just caused many problems,

Think about it no person took all this shit and became tall

The best advice would to eat good diet to make sure you are getting all your nutrients instead of getting it through toxic trash
Hmm i get your point. It probably need more investigations to make shure the one i takr are safe

yeah but get it in food and stop wasting your money on this shit
I cant. Im depressed and never go outside so even for vit D its over if i only count on the 5min i go outside in the week

• So Sad
I cant. Im depressed and never go outside so even for vit D its over if i only count on the 5min i go outside in the week
no way bruh u take all this but wont even go outside, the sun is so important for growth man u clearly got some problems u need to adress

vitamins are literally what make you grow jfl
vitamins do not cause you to grow, they help facilitate growth by producing amino acids/ hormones/ etc. growth is caused by secretion of hormones +receptors in the brain which bind to local receptors on bones. The distribution and production of these hormones is regulated by your genetics, some people are genetically predisposed to producing more of these hormones, which is why they are taller.

you also do not need a lot of vitamins to grow, there are malnourished tribes in africa that are 6'2+ on average, you probably already get enough of these vitamins/ minerals that u are shilling

vitamins do not cause you to grow, they help facilitate growth by producing amino acids/ hormones/ etc. growth is caused by secretion of hormones +receptors in the brain which bind to local receptors on bones. The distribution and production of these hormones is regulated by your genetics, some people are genetically predisposed to producing more of these hormones, which is why they are taller.

you also do not need a lot of vitamins to grow, there are malnourished tribes in africa that are 6'2+ on average, you probably already get enough of these vitamins/ minerals that u are shilling
Alright then just let me cope in peace 😔 there is no way i could get hgh or ai without my parents noticing and i dokt have the money anyway💀

no way bruh u take all this but wont even go outside, the sun is so important for growth man u clearly got some problems u need to adress
Yh ik 😣 pills are not as good but its better than nothing at least

ur stack will not drive height growth (its not "heightmax"), if you grow on this stack you would've grown without it
Vista ur th smartest person ik what do u think about test cycle for jaw gains, last time u told me accutane fucked my jaw gains cuz of dht
But test cycle would produce a mass of dht for my jaw, i already talked with a steroid coach and ordered the stuff but ik it helped clavicular grow his jaw, also im going to stay on accutane but if it does end up working for jaw gains would i have to get off accutane for the jaw gains or would there be enough dht for me to be able to stay on accutane and get jaw gains

Vista ur th smartest person ik what do u think about test cycle for jaw gains, last time u told me accutane fucked my jaw gains cuz of dht
But test cycle would produce a mass of dht for my jaw, i already talked with a steroid coach and ordered the stuff but ik it helped clavicular grow his jaw, also im going to stay on accutane but if it does end up working for jaw gains would i have to get off accutane for the jaw gains or would there be enough dht for me to be able to stay on accutane and get jaw gains
I have heard of some people still having good sexual dimorphic development even on accutane, there is a lot of debate on test vs DHT for development. Some people think testosterone is the main driver for virilization (90%)+, while others think that DHT has a more significant role.

Either way on accutane your test and dht are going to be nuked (likely by being down regulated) on a systematic level, I have never heard of anyone running test while on accutane, but it would be interesting to see what will happen since test and accutane are antagonistic. There will probably be enough DHT in ur blood for jaw gains even on accutane (30% of normal levels)

If jaw development is ur main goal it doesn't make a lot of sense to run accutane and be on a test cycle imo, you may as well run test for at least 8 months and worry about your acne after you are happy with ur jaw. Getting rid of acne is quite easy, getting a good jaw is extremely difficult, permanent jaw gains > temporary acne.

I have heard of some people still having good sexual dimorphic development even on accutane, there is a lot of debate on test vs DHT for development. Some people think testosterone is the main driver for virilization (90%)+, while others think that DHT has a more significant role.

Either way on accutane your test and dht are going to be nuked (likely by being down regulated) on a systematic level, I have never heard of anyone running test while on accutane, but it would be interesting to see what will happen since test and accutane are antagonistic. There will probably be enough DHT in ur blood for jaw gains even on accutane (30% of normal levels)

If jaw development is ur main goal it doesn't make a lot of sense to run accutane and be on a test cycle imo, you may as well run test for at least 8 months and worry about your acne after you are happy with ur jaw. Getting rid of acne is quite easy, getting a good jaw is extremely difficult, permanent jaw gains > temporary acne.
Im almost off tane so thats why im not getting off, also 8 months? I heard thats bad no?

Rn for my 1st im going to run 12 weeks
500mg test e every week
Anavar 30mg every day
Arimidex 0.25 ed go up if needed
Nolvadex pct 20mg ed 6 weeks
No hcg since i heard it not needed at 16

My bizgygomatic to bigonial is 0.8 i need .95 so ima try to do anything for jaw gains but since im 16 hoping test will be enough to save me

If jaw developement is your primal goal dont take accutane

There is some errors lemme correct you :

1 - Accutane and Testosterone: Accutane does not directly suppress testosterone levels. It might affect a protein that binds to testosterone, potentially making less free testosterone available. However, there's no evidence it significantly reduces overall testosterone.

2 - DHT and Jaw Development: The role of DHT in jaw development is not clear. Some peoples believe it plays a part, but it's likely not the main driver. Genetics and overall growth hormones will probably have a bigger influence than this.

3 - Accutane and DHT: Accutane might indirectly affect DHT by reducing sebum production. Sebum can convert some testosterone to DHT. However, the impact on DHT levels for jaw development is unclear so you cant make affirmation on this.

4 - Antagonistic Effects: It's not really accurate to say testosterone and Accutane are completely antagonistic. They might have some opposing effects, but they don't necessarily cancel each other out entirely.

There is some errors lemme correct you :

1 - Accutane and Testosterone: Accutane does not directly suppress testosterone levels. It might affect a protein that binds to testosterone, potentially making less free testosterone available. However, there's no evidence it significantly reduces overall testosterone.

2 - DHT and Jaw Development: The role of DHT in jaw development is not clear. Some peoples believe it plays a part, but it's likely not the main driver. Genetics and overall growth hormones will probably have a bigger influence than this.

3 - Accutane and DHT: Accutane might indirectly affect DHT by reducing sebum production. Sebum can convert some testosterone to DHT. However, the impact on DHT levels for jaw development is unclear so you cant make affirmation on this.

4 - Antagonistic Effects: It's not really accurate to say testosterone and Accutane are completely antagonistic. They might have some opposing effects, but they don't necessarily cancel each other out entirely.

lurk more + nobody asked

• JFL
My bizgygomatic to bigonial is 0.8 i need .95 so ima try to do anything for jaw gains but since im 16 hoping test will be enough to save me
yeah, hopefully you get some gains, take lots of pictures. a lot of growth is just chance though, if you pair it with gh it could help

yeah, hopefully you get some gains, take lots of pictures. a lot of growth is just chance though, if you pair it with gh it could help
Should i get on gh? Im worried about soft tissue growth, also does gh grow bones? I thought it only affected plates and soft tissue

What was your height before you started taking supplements and all these?

Should i get on gh? Im worried about soft tissue growth, also does gh grow bones? I thought it only affected plates and soft tissue
dm me

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
What was your height before you started taking supplements and all these?
5’9/5’10. Current height : 6’1. Some will say its bs even tho there is extremly strong back up. After all its your choice. What i always recommend is doing your own rechearch you’ll see

• +1
Reactions: adn
While the living conditions of cows can play a role in overall herd health, it's not the main concern with raw milk. Here's why:

Hard to eradicate all bacteria: Even healthy cows can carry harmful bacteria like E. coli, Salmonella, and Listeria. These bacteria may not make the cow sick, but they can contaminate the milk.
Pasteurization kills the bad stuff: Pasteurization, the heating process used in commercial milk production, effectively eliminates these harmful pathogens.
Risk outweighs potential benefits: The potential health benefits of raw milk, if any, are minimal compared to the documented risks of serious illness.

So you have any idea of the dosage?
500 mg but start at 100 and increase by 50 daily for two weeks then dont take it for a week then repeat

500 mg but start at 100 and increase by 50 daily for two weeks then dont take it for a week then repeat
Do you have back up for this? Only found a study but it was injected intravenous so obv increase hgh way more

High iq thread

• Love it
**Thread Content:**

- All the heightmaxxing products that WORK to reach the full genetic potential. I will link every product I use (I recommend taking the same as me, I took hours to find the best option every time).

- Some advice on your heightmaxxing journey.

**Introduction:**

This is the last update and the result of months of research on heightmaxxing. This thread will only be focused on ways to maximize your natural genetic potential, not to surpass it.

**Product:**

(If you are not willing to take the same brand as me, just go to the link and view the ingredient dosage and list. Make sure to take something similar.)

- **Multivitamin:** So your body gets every vitamin/mineral it needs. Take 2 pills a day (one when you wake up + one 1h before sleep).
[Link to Multivitamin](https://www.vitaminexpress.org/fr/vitagen-multivitamine-gelules)

- **Vitamin K:** Bones growth. Take one pill in the morning.
[Link to Vitamin K](https://www.vitalabo.fr/vitamaze/complexe-de-vitamine-k)

- **Vitamin D:** Bones growth. Take one pill in the morning just after eating.
[Link to Vitamin D](https://www.sunday.fr/vitamine-d3-fortement-dosee-10000-ui-300-gouttes.html?klar_source=google&klar_cpid=18407036339&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAuYuvBhApEiwAzq_YiTE1hB06Kt2MotfdLq39YyhO1EmeQUFzZD9V4Ffnj5BvRmpby2JHLhoC_4EQAvD_BwE)

- **Boron:** Bones growth + inhibits E2. Take 2 pills a day (one in the morning and one 1h before sleep). After a month of use, take a week off.
[Link to Boron](https://warnke.de/fr/Bore-3mg/19810)

- **Magnesium:** Bones growth. I take 800mg a day. Do your own research on this one. If you can take 1 morning 400mg, one night 400mg.

- **Arginine + Ornithine:** Hormones (hgh...) only real option with glutamine. I personally take these two, but you can also add glutamine if you feel like it. Take at least 1.5 grams arginine and 500 mg ornithine if you are a poorcel like me and ideally 9g and 3g. Take it 30 min before sleep. (⚠️ if you can't sleep with high dosage I recommend lowering it to what I personally take).

- **Melatonin:** Sleep + hormone: Take 2mg. More can stunt growth so be careful. Most brands sell 2 mg pills so linking mine is useless. Take it 30 min before sleep.

These are the ONLY products that have been proven (actual proof not some pseudo-studies on rats) to work without being harmful to your body. There are other products that may have a minor effect too but it wasn't useful enough to be added.

**Lifestyle:**

**What to Eat?**

There are a lot of threads answering this question in depth but I find it completely useless. Just eat a lot of carbs (nuts for example) and protein (all kinds of meats). Milk can also be a good idea. Take 2 glasses every morning. (NOT raw milk). If you are fat/overweight consider losing weight. ( ⚠️DONT starve )

**Sport?**

HIIT is bs. Increase hgh for a short amount of time when it's useful only at night. Lifting is the best option. Sport isn't a need when it comes to growth but it may help. It's why I will qualify it as optional.

**Stretch?**

I first thought it was a big lie. But it's not. Stretching increases hgh. Do it just before sleep.

**Nofap?**

Useless.

hgh and ia :

These help to go over your natural genetic potential+harmfull. Not the goal of this thread.
Yo I've been getting leg pains or growing pains is this a sign of growth

• +1
Yo I've been getting leg pains or growing pains is this a sign of growth
Maybe. Difficult to be shure since it could be due to different things

• +1
Reactions: currycelll