MY CONVERSATION WITH ALKOCLAR

nonserviam

nonserviam

Clown World
So some might know i am troubled with 5'7-8 height. It's not truly over but it's over. Only legit hope is that I'm 16 so i might grow little more. So i contacted Alkoclar via email and he responded insanely fast ngl. Here's the significant points:

- He said i need to sleep as early as i can in an extremely dark environment (eye masks i mean) to grow
- No junkfood and clearly i need a healthy diet
- Medium cardiovascular exercises (i guess to boost HGH)
- He told me aromatase inhibitors can induce a rebound effect which vanishes the growth potential
- Glucosamine-Chondroitin supplements are bad for pancreas health and can increase the risk of diabetes

@Strike_Poseidon
@Bewusst
@sloopnoob
@extra_chromosome
what do you think

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rentfreegigachad and Ocelot
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and nonserviam
not all ai will rebound

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, Ocelot, nonserviam and 1 other person
Genetics

• So Sad
Reactions: nonserviam
This answer could have been written by an Indian on Quora

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Warlow, ManzareK and 7 others
Eh worst case scenario just wear those shoes that make you taller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and nonserviam
and he didn't say a singel word about his solution jfl
yeah i think he isn't looking for more guys so he is quite literally abandoning you i guess i could be wrong
and yes aromasin doesn't rebound just blast gh with it

• So Sad
which wont? what even is a rebound tbh
there are 2 types of AI suicidal and non suicidal.
Suicidal cause the aromatese enzyme to quite literally die the body responds by making more enzymes and it keeps killing them.
Non suicidal only turns off the enzyme in this case too body keeps making enzymes and it keeps turning them off so incase of non suicidal if you stop taking it all the turned off enzymes in your body will start at the same time again giving you massive estrogen levels

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, Ocelot and nonserviam
yeah i think he isn't looking for more guys so he is quite literally abandoning you i guess i could be wrong
and yes aromasin doesn't rebound just blast gh with it

damn brutal. i used arimidex which is even more brutal. maybe it's because i'm 16 yers old, or it is truly over ngl

• JFL
Reactions: MEGA CHAD
damn brutal. i used arimidex which is even more brutal. maybe it's because i'm 16 yers old, or it is truly over ngl
if i were u i would get growth plates checked instantly if closed the gg u just fucked up yourself

• WTF
breaking news

• +1
if i were u i would get growth plates checked instantly if closed the gg u just fucked up yourself

i only used it 4 monthsbecause of that gay endocrinologist. i mean... LL or death asap

dont be afraid of aromasin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and nonserviam
- He told me aromatase inhibitors can induce a rebound effect which vanishes the growth potential
This would only happen with non-“suicide inhibitors“, if you quit taking them abruptly. I.e. all but exemestane, which irreversibly deactivates the aromatase enzyme

• So Sad
only cope for manlets is LL

• +1
dont be afraid of aromasin
can i get ur thoughts on this pls?

I legit have no idea wtf u guys are talking about.

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot and nonserviam
This would only happen with non-“suicide inhibitors“, if you quit taking them abruptly. I.e. all but exemestane, which irreversibly deactivates the aromatase enzyme

FUCK i used arimidex and probably just fucked myself in the ass
i mean should be able to feel it if e rebounds

Suicidal cause the aromatese enzyme to quite literally die the body responds by making more enzymes and it keeps killing them.
Non suicidal only turns off the enzyme in this case too body keeps making enzymes and it keeps turning them off so incase of non suicidal if you stop taking it all the turned off enzymes in your body will start at the same time again giving you massive estrogen levels
jeez

so many factors you're fuckin with when taking hormones, everything influences something else.
might just get LL at this point

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and nonserviam
I legit have no idea wtf u guys are talking about.
bro just be grateful to god if you are above 5'11

jeez

so many factors you're fuckin with when taking hormones, everything influences something else.
might just get LL at this point

lmao bro i learn new mindfucking facts everday and i start being more positive about LL.

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot and johncruz12345
bro just be grateful to god if you are above 5'11

lmao bro i learn new mindfucking facts everday and i start being more positive about LL.
Tbh. I'm glad I'm tall. I don't have to worry what you guys have to go through. Good luck anyways tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot and nonserviam
will the body keep producing them with suicidal, or will it eventually just cut its losses and give up

Tbh. I'm glad I'm tall. I don't have to worry what you guys have to go through. Good luck anyways tbh.

thanks buddy. worst thing after being cancer is being short. we go through a lot pain in the ass our whole lifetime ngl

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot and johncruz12345
bumo
i might have destroyed myself at the age of 15 just by using arimidex tbh