Reasons not to use Aromasin (Exemestane)

rax1337

rax1337

Iron
Most hormonemaxxers use Aromasin to increase androgens, lower estradiol and SHBG. Aromasin is extremely useful in this context though it has some drawbacks which I will outline now.

Firstly, low estradiol leads to low Cortisol Binding Protein, which binds up around 70% of the cortisol in your system, now more of this previously bound up and unusable cortisol is free to circulate the system and can then Aldosterone Synthase into aldosterone which will cause extreme bloating. After around 4 months your free cortisol will reach normal levels though being exposed to high cortisol for months might be shitty as fuck. This is what someone with chronically elevated cortisol looks like (due to cushing syndrome)

Secondly are the low estradiol symptoms. From lowered muscle growth to problems with fat lipolysis (releasing energy from fat) estradiol is extremely important in regulating body functions. Probably the most scary problem is loss of intelligence due to Excitotoxicity in neurons, this will cause permanent intelligence loss because of neuron death. Estradiol is a regulator of several cognition pathways including the Calcium Ion channels which will get pretty fucked up when estradiol is low.

Thirdly, this could cause permanent aromatase damage, though rare it is linked to a polymorphism in the CYP19A1 gene leading to chronically low estradiol which is extremely annoying to treat because things like estrogel lead to a much higher estriol level than if you had aromatized it (probably because of the enzyme density differences).

In conclusion aromasin is dangerous and should be taken with consideration of the facts layed out above.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, thereallegend, Hero of the Imperium and 16 others
Estradiol is a regulator of several cognition pathways including the Calcium Ion channels which will get pretty fucked up when estradiol is low.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and SoyGune
Most hormonemaxxers use Aromasin to increase androgens, lower estradiol and SHBG. Aromasin is extremely useful in this context though it has some drawbacks which I will outline now.

Firstly, low estradiol leads to low Cortisol Binding Protein, which binds up around 70% of the cortisol in your system, now more of this previously bound up and unusable cortisol is free to circulate the system and can then Aldosterone Synthase into aldosterone which will cause extreme bloating. After around 4 months your free cortisol will reach normal levels though being exposed to high cortisol for months might be shitty as fuck. This is what someone with chronically elevated cortisol looks like (due to cushing syndrome)
View attachment 452354
Secondly are the low estradiol symptoms. From lowered muscle growth to problems with fat lipolysis (releasing energy from fat) estradiol is extremely important in regulating body functions. Probably the most scary problem is loss of intelligence due to Excitotoxicity in neurons, this will cause permanent intelligence loss because of neuron death. Estradiol is a regulator of several cognition pathways including the Calcium Ion channels which will get pretty fucked up when estradiol is low.

Thirdly, this could cause permanent aromatase damage, though rare it is linked to a polymorphism in the CYP19A1 gene leading to chronically low estradiol which is extremely annoying to treat because things like estrogel lead to a much higher estriol level than if you had aromatized it (probably because of the enzyme density differences).

In conclusion aromasin is dangerous and should be taken with consideration of the facts layed out above.
What do you think would be a reasonable dose to slow growth plate fusion without making myself retarded?

• +1
Reactions: Wrecker
depends which cyp19a1 and cyp3a4 variants u have
Are there any websites that provide drug metabolism information based on genetic testing? I've got the raw data for my DNA.

I honestly dont care if I lose a few iq points, and Im only taking 11 mg every other day to minimize sides. If you think about it FtM transgenders use AIs all the time at huge doses like 25 mg a day and they seem fine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Hero of the Imperium, SoyGune and 1 other person
I honestly dont care if I lose a few iq points, and Im only taking 11 mg every other day to minimize sides. If you think about it FtM transgenders use AIs all the time at huge doses like 25 mg a day and they seem fine
its because of the ratio of androgens:estrogens. in men the ratio is regulated and kept static via aromatase, when estradiol is low but androgens are high thats when problems arise
Are there any websites that provide drug metabolism information based on genetic testing? I've got the raw data for my DNA.
genetic genie genvue

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Hero of the Imperium and TeenagePharmacy
Good goi stay easily controllable with your low T and high E

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
What do you think would be a reasonable dose to slow growth plate fusion without making myself retarded?
growth plate cessation and epiphyseal fusion are two different processes bro

• Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate
You seem high IQ I have question, is MK-677 safe?

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, AscendingHero, Schizoidcel and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, androgenic and Deleted member 5521
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming
its because of the ratio of androgens:estrogens. in men the ratio is regulated and kept static via aromatase, when estradiol is low but androgens are high thats when problems arise

genetic genie genvue

So I also have to keep androgens/testosterone low? Ill just soysauce Maxx and i will be fine

I get that but how do you check? 23andme lol?
I'm not very experienced, but you can get the raw data from 23andme and upload it to certain websites for a more complete breakdown. Never done it specially for drug metabolic profile, but what rax said seems pretty legit.
genetic genie genvue

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zelkxd, randomguy1235, rax1337 and 1 other person
I get that but how do you check? 23andme lol?
yeh, upload raw data to an interpreter.
MK-677 has absolutely nothing to do with any thing discussed here which is why dyo called your iq into question. But to answer your question, MK-677 is safe, but sub optimal to increase IGF-1 since its half life is too long and its not selective like some other GHRPs
So I also have to keep androgens/testosterone low? Ill just soysauce Maxx and i will be fine
no, just keep the ratio similar to what it is normally. You can do this by injecting testosterone ( not a good idea if youre in puberty tho unless you wanna hop on trt ).
growth plate cessation and epiphyseal fusion are two different processes bro
btw bro since you're here im gonna try the high SAM-e high, folic acid thing soon with some growth hormone, ill tell you how it goes. I wonder if epigenetics is as important a factor in bone growth as you claim, lets see.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Incoming
How does 10mg aromasin every other day sound?

View attachment 452354

How bad would 6.25mg every 2 days be?

citation needed on pretty much the whole post

unusable cortisol is free to circulate the system and can then Aldosterone Synthase into aldosterone

shouldn't really happen as aldosterone synthase expression is controlled by the RAAS system (ACTH, Potassium levels etc.)

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
worsens MPB also

but overall it is the best AI.

citation needed on pretty much the whole post

shouldn't really happen as aldosterone synthase expression is controlled by the RAAS system (ACTH, Potassium levels etc.)
well in any case aldosterone itself is bound by cbp so it doesnt really matter, free aldosterone will increase

free aldosterone will increase

not if it is not being produced since no aldosterone synthase expression in the first place. we're nitpicking here but the cliff is theoretical effects from aldosterone are going to be the least of your worries.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
not if it is not being produced since no aldosterone synthase expression in the first place. we're nitpicking here but the cliff is theoretical effects from aldosterone are going to be the least of your worries.
There is no way for no aldosterone to be produced, there is always some endogenous amount but that doesnt matter. Im thinking that cortisol is the biggest issue, im considering taking mifepristone to antagonize the cortisol. the only problem is after you come off you'll have giga high cortisol because you're upregulating the hpaa right. i wonder how this can be mitigated, maybe slowly lowering the dosage? Also the prolactin antagonism might yield some annoying side effects.

im considering taking mifepristone to antagonize the cortisol.

too hardcore, also slightly anti-androgenic. there is RU-43044 as a selective GR antagonist but I'm not sure how would you go about sourcing that. even if you somehow do, though, you're most likely going down the hypocortisolismus route (see Addison's disease) and that's absolutely not worth it imo.

View attachment 452354

@189 @chinpilled @MAG27 @alienmaxxer

Thoughts? this is serious holy fuck

Aromasin life, going to be careful on dosages.

Thoughts on glucosamine+k2?

k2 mk4 5mg daily will make your flaccid size huge.

my dick literally has a heartbeat bc it’s pumped full of blood.

glucosamine isn’t necessary if you have REAL igf-1. Hard to source tho but mogs gh to andromeda and back

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and AscendingHero
what about 300mg vitamin k2 mk4. I hear you start getting toxicity at around 500mg, some dude on lookis giga dosed it and grew bones like no tommorow.

glucosamine isn’t necessary if you have REAL igf-1. Hard to source tho but mogs gh to andromeda and back
Glucosamine mogs gh hard, why?

how much can it increase height by?
to what extent can it increase size?
my dick literally has a heartbeat bc it’s pumped full of blood.
mirin hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
what about 300mg vitamin k2 mk4. I hear you start getting toxicity at around 500mg, some dude on lookis giga dosed it and grew bones like no tommorow.

mirin hard

300 is a overkill. It will ruin your calcium metabolism. Having high k2 means you also need to overdose of calcium.

I said igf-1 mogs gh. Not glucosamine

glucosamine aids with spinal fluid so it keeps the spinal cartilage healthy. And u can notice 1-2 cm height increase if you’re a old fuck with shitty joints/spinal fluid. Your age it won’t have any noticeable effect

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

mirin hard

look up people with sickle cell anemia and why they have huge dicks. Due to constant blood flow into the dick and bc their sick stays engorged it gives their dick all the nutrients to grow massive over a long period of time

k2 during puberty would be the way to go as it makes your flaccid engorged with blood and keeps also gives you massive morning boners like no tomorrow

• +1
k2 during puberty would be the way to go as it makes your flaccid engorged with blood and keeps also gives you massive morning boners like no tomorrow
This, so k2 stimulates morning wood. morning wood occurs when the endocrine system and essentails prostaglandins, amino acids, androgens and hgh is running high without stress.

And is the natural penile growth method for celluar size and replication.

Damn, I could dickmaxx well then.
look up people with sickle cell anemia and why they have huge dicks. Due to constant blood flow into the dick and bc their sick stays engorged it gives their dick all the nutrients to grow massive over a long period of time
What's anemia? how can i get constant blood flow to my dick.

Damn you're high iq asf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
This, so k2 stimulates morning wood. morning wood occurs when the endocrine system and essentails prostaglandins, amino acids, androgens and hgh is running high without stress.

And is the natural penile growth method for celluar size and replication.

Damn, I could dickmaxx well then.

What's anemia? how can i get constant blood flow to my dick.

Damn you're high iq asf.

yeah in puberty it’s quite literally godsend. Overdose on some quality raw milk and mk4 would be the best way to grow and get a fat cock ngl

sickle cell anemia is a rare disorder mainly in African people. Look it up

• +1
Reactions: FinallyAscended and AscendingHero
300 is a overkill. It will ruin your calcium metabolism. Having high k2 means you also need to overdose of calcium.
What if I combine with alot of raw milk?

what's the maxx amount of k2 you recommend megadose wise?

What if I combine with alot of raw milk?

what's the maxx amount of k2 you recommend megadose wise?

max should be 15mg. Remember k2 mk4 daily requirement is around 800mcg so so even less than 1mg

5mg is already more than enough hence my giga flaccid size increase.

I don’t fully understand k2 metabolism but like with anything too much oils likely cause other signaling and something would occur in your body to reach homeostasis.

I’ve even heard reports of it calcifying soft tissue which is opposite of its intended purpose. Just don’t go full autism mode and start supplementing 300mgs

max should be 15mg. Remember k2 mk4 daily requirement is around 800mcg so so even less than 1mg
Cope most of the RDA requirements are way below what's acutally needed. Notoriously their viamin d3 RDA.

This study shows vitamin k2 dosages from 0.5 up to 45mg was enough to help post menapousal women and reverse osteoperosis

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30816822/

5mg is already more than enough hence my giga flaccid size increase.
How much did it increase your flaccid size by?

I’ve even heard reports of it calcifying soft tissue which is opposite of its intended purpose. Just don’t go full autism mode and start supplementing 300mgs
really? reports where? Nah fam I need giga bones, ramirez bones or death.
Richard ramirez in motion insane
Richard ramirez profile in motion newspaper

What k2 dosage do you recommend then?

Westerners get less k2 their whole lives than our ancestors in a week. Piss weak low nutrient junk food shit has played such a role.

The dude on lookism who grew their fucking bones on it were taking beastly dosages to get beastly bones.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
Westerners get less k2 their whole lives than our ancestors in a week. Piss weak low nutrient junk food shit has played such a role.

The dude on lookism who grew their fucking bones on it were taking beastly dosages to get beastly bones.

Cope most of the RDA requirements are way below what's acutally needed. Notoriously their viamin d3 RDA.

This study shows vitamin k2 dosages from 0.5 up to 45mg was enough to help post menapousal women and reverse osteoperosis

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30816822/

How much did it increase your flaccid size by?

really? reports where? Nah fam I need giga bones, ramirez bones or death.
View attachment 1523523View attachment 1523525

What k2 dosage do you recommend then?

Then take 15mg k2 with lots of raw milk

it’s not 1+1 situation tho

a lot of things are needed for bone growth.

magnesium is important for calcium retention

copper also plays a big role in calcium metabolism and formation. A 2mg copper glycinate supplement would be good.

t3 is crucial for bone growth

DHEA is the precursor to androgenic signaling so eating a lot of good saturated fats and high cholesterol foods would do you good. Cholesterol is the precursor to all sex hormones. Even dhea. So rather than supplementing with 100 different things. Eat like a ancient mongol.

raw milk, oysters, beef, kefir. And supplements only things that are crucial aka t3, dht gel, androgenic roids and preferably LR3. Hgh itself is a stress hormone and even the acromegaly patients have disgusting thick skins. Making them look very different from real chads with prominent bone structure and non leathery disgusting skin and water retention

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and AscendingHero

copper also plays a big role in calcium metabolism and formation. A 2mg copper glycinate supplement would be good.

DHEA is the precursor to androgenic signaling so eating a lot of good saturated fats and high cholesterol foods would do you good. Cholesterol is the precursor to all sex hormones. Even dhea. So rather than supplementing with 100 different things. Eat like a ancient mongol.

raw milk, oysters, beef, kefir. And supplements only things that are crucial aka t3, dht gel, androgenic roids and preferably LR3. Hgh itself is a stress hormone and even the acromegaly patients have disgusting thick skins. Making them look very different from real chads with prominent bone structure and non leathery disgusting skin and water retention
Thxs bro, check pms though

Indeed, what are the best foods you recommend for ancient mongol maxxing? raw right?!!

True
Screenshot 2022 02 04 44354 PM

IGF-1 lr3 would gigachad bone me right? where tf can i source that shit.

Also what dosage of t3 do u recommend? thoughts on t4, i really dont want to fuck up thyroid but also improve it to the fullest.

Thoughts on the method 2 in the ultimate pubertymaxxing thread:
Screenshot 2022 02 04 45037 PM

What about arimidex?

Keep gaslighting while I double natural levels of test and inject HGH to be able to heightmog u and fold u in half

• +1
Indeed, what are the best foods you recommend for ancient mongol maxxing? raw right?!!

True
View attachment 1523543

IGF-1 lr3 would gigachad bone me right? where tf can i source that shit.

Also what dosage of t3 do u recommend? thoughts on t4, i really dont want to fuck up thyroid but also improve it to the fullest.

Thoughts on the method 2 in the ultimate pubertymaxxing thread:
View attachment 1523551
IGF1 lr3 is cope use that extra money on more hgh

• +1
IGF1 lr3 is cope use that extra money on more hgh
Or giga moneymaxx and find a source like rich piana did and igf-1 maxx to ascend harder than any gh could.

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
Or giga moneymaxx and find a source like rich piana did and igf-1 maxx to ascend harder than any gh could.
Fendi fax but make sure you don’t die of a pituitary edenoma or grow your organs to 3x their size

• +1