My Cosmetic Journey

Arent you above average in india? Or is this average?

Hydroquinone/Skin Whitening + Brown Hair + Green Contacts
I don't think anything which isn't permanent is useful. Also skin whitening never worked for me (I used kojic acid + hydroquinone for 8 months) and I didn't find any results.

I don't know. Someone said I have BDD. In India, if you're fair skinned you can slay.
I dont know if your surgery plan will help you tbh. Why dont you gymcell? I never saw a gymcelled indian lol

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
  • +1
Reactions: Gambler007
Raffaini & Andreishchev are in my go to list for bimax & Taban for eyes. Is bimax required if I'm seeking perfection??
Raffaini is 40-50k nobody here can afford him

im not really sure you can get th same sharp texture from fat grafts
And I don't understand why would anyone get implants either when you have fillers than can last as much as 4 years. Have them twice or thrice and hurry you're past your prime.

Both implants as well as fat grafts cannot match the sharpness of thick fillers.
Raffaini is 40-50k nobody here can afford him
Speak for yourself bitchh

And I don't understand why would anyone get implants either when you have fillers than can last as much as 4 years. Have them twice or thrice and hurry you're past your prime.

Both implants as well as fat grafts cannot match the sharpness of thick fillers.

Speak for yourself bitchh
Heard he charges 15k for bimax
(source: jaw surgery forum)

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Almu
Your genio had great results bro, good luck on your looksmaxing journey
Thanks brother
Great.

I don't trust the brands on the extreme left (mountainaiir or sth). They seem to have paid reviews. Replace as soon as possible.

Keep going and pm me as soon as you get results.

Reminder : sunscreen twice or thrice a day is mandatory. Buy chemical loaded sunscreen from sun pharma (photostable).
I feel photos table very greasy. Any substitutes??

Last edited:
Only legit advice here:

Your face and bone it top 1% for indians

Go to a dermatologist and LIGHTEN YOUR SKIN ASAPPPPPPPP

THATS UR NUMBER 1 GOAL RN

Then move to UK/ Australia and CHANGE UR ACCCENT

MAKE SURE U HAVE 0 CURRYLAND HABITS, LIKE EATING WITH HANDS, SHIT ACCENT, STARING AT GIRLS ASSES, ETC

THIS IS UR ONLY HOPE FOR GOOD LIFE AND GF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat, CursedOne, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Only legit advice here:

Your face and bone it top 1% for indians

Go to a dermatologist and LIGHTEN YOUR SKIN ASAPPPPPPPP

THATS UR NUMBER 1 GOAL RN

Then move to UK/ Australia and CHANGE UR ACCCENT

MAKE SURE U HAVE 0 CURRYLAND HABITS, LIKE EATING WITH HANDS, SHIT ACCENT, STARING AT GIRLS ASSES, ETC

THIS IS UR ONLY HOPE FOR GOOD LIFE AND GF
Lol😂. So true like eating with hands, staring and shit accent

Lol😂. So true like eating with hands, staring and shit accent
and stop those shit emojis thats curry trait too

move to a white area and imitate hard, then move to california and ascend

forcibly change ur accent and lighten ur skin

• +1
gj mate! youre decent looking for an indian

First step to looksmax: look less indian

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, SubhumanCurrycel and I'mme
you coul have the surgery bimaxx in romania, my doctor worked with Raffaini and it cost only 7000 euros max

you coul have the surgery bimaxx in romania, my doctor worked with Raffaini and it cost only 7000 euros max
Do i need bimax??
I've posted my profile pics too

Whats his name? Pm me

Bro consult with the surgeon
Do i need bimax??
I've posted my profile pics too
Bro you have to consult the surgeon, bimax will give you a bit of projection ask the surgeon, i think it will give good results.
Also shave the moustache, and your not trying to get a white girlfreind right? You look quite good, just lighten up your skin and go to the gym as well.

Don't consider any more surgeries before getting lean. You're high body fat

• +1
I'm from Curryland.Before commenting "It's over, or Rope"immediately after noticing a curry, please suggest the ways to improve
This "it's over" for Curries. Imo, only counts for the one living in white countries that they can't escape.
I mean, In India for example, women can only chose from fellow "curries".
I'm not aspiring to be a Chad. I just wanted to be normie. People made fun of my looks. That hurted me a lot.I was born this way and that's nothing in my hand to be born like this:
Imo, you ascended to or above normie tier already, among "Curries".

• +1
So those before/afters are solely from work on your chin (genioplasty)? What happened with your cheeks? They look a lot less "puffy" for lack of a better term. Not a bad improvement though.
Whitemaxx

Hydroquinone/Skin Whitening + Brown Hair + Green Contacts

Dont get cheek implants, opt for zygo fat grafts instead

Otherwise than your already planned surgeries ive nothing to add
Correct me if I'm wrong, but:

My worry/what comes to mind about fat grafts is the potential for reabsorption. Then you could be stuck looking like shit for several months if not a year until it gets fixed again... and since it's not like it would all go away overnight/all at once, you may not notice it right away since it changes so subtly and slowly, day by day.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I'm from Curryland.Before commenting "It's over, or Rope"immediately after noticing a curry, please suggest the ways to improve. I believe there is room for improvement for everyone. Yes,I'm very insecure about my looks& I look ugly.initially I thought I had weak chin.coz that's the only flaw I found(Lol, Later I came to know that there are many). Then I went to a plastic surgeon near my place and he suggested genioplasty.i went with that. Later I came to know about this forum. I then came to know about my flaws. Thanks to @SirGey @MandibularCel @I'mme @AlexChase89 who have responded to my texts and giving suggestions. Cost of my surgery Is $1300. I'm not aspiring to be a Chad. I just wanted to be normie. People made fun of my looks. That hurted me a lot.I was born this way and that's nothing in my hand to be born like this:cry:.i literally tried to rope many times:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:but I'm scared of roping.
Before and after. (This may help incels if there are any like me)

Like I said, when I joined the forum I found my flaws. I'm planning to have Bimax, chin wing or wrap around jaw implant,cheek Implants,Eye Work From taban(lower eyelid Retraction, Canthoplasty,Upper Blepharoplasty).I welcome all suggestions. My Maximum budget is $30000 including fares for travel, accommodation

Sounds good but only thing holding you back is pheno so you’d have to be 6.5 psl to get someone a 5psl Nordic pheno could get unfortunate but this is how life is JFL

• +1
So those before/afters are solely from work on your chin (genioplasty)? What happened with your cheeks? They look a lot less "puffy" for lack of a better term. Not a bad improvement though.
Yes, They are solely from Genioplasty as far as lower third is concerned and I had brow lift too.
Regarding the puffy cheeks going away these might be the reasons
1.Genioplasty is the first surgery in my whole life. Chin has been advanced by about 11mm(horizontally and vertically advanced). Surgeon adviced me to be on liquid diet for 2 months because of which I lost my appetite. I'm unable to eat more like I used to eat before the surgery
2. Since Chin has been advanced much like 11-12mm(I feel 5-6mm is normal), skin or soft tissue (idk the appropriate term) has been expanded
I feel these might be the reasons.
Anyone here can correct me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ScramFranklin
I'm from Curryland.Before commenting "It's over, or Rope"immediately after noticing a curry, please suggest the ways to improve. I believe there is room for improvement for everyone. Yes,I'm very insecure about my looks& I look ugly.initially I thought I had weak chin.coz that's the only flaw I found(Lol, Later I came to know that there are many). Then I went to a plastic surgeon near my place and he suggested genioplasty.i went with that. Later I came to know about this forum. I then came to know about my flaws. Thanks to @SirGey @MandibularCel @I'mme @AlexChase89 who have responded to my texts and giving suggestions. Cost of my surgery Is $1300. I'm not aspiring to be a Chad. I just wanted to be normie. People made fun of my looks. That hurted me a lot.I was born this way and that's nothing in my hand to be born like this:cry:.i literally tried to rope many times:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:but I'm scared of roping.

Like I said, when I joined the forum I found my flaws. I'm planning to have Bimax, chin wing or wrap around jaw implant,cheek Implants,Eye Work From taban(lower eyelid Retraction, Canthoplasty,Upper Blepharoplasty).I welcome all suggestions. My Maximum budget is $30000 including fares for travel, accommodation

As Indian born, I must say bro you gotta have game in India. Girls still fall for it there. Try it out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gambler007
As Indian born, I must say bro you gotta have game in India. Girls still fall for it there. Try it out.
I don't think so brother. I think I still have to Ascend to slay here. And I think I'm not at par with the curry aesthetic standards

• +1
You’re definitely not ugly. That genio actually helped you a lot.

I really don’t think you need bimax or most of that other stuff. Trim your facial hair so you have stubble all around. The mustache looks creepy. Gymcel a shit ton because that’ll really make you stand out among indians. And then do lower eyelid retraction once you get the money. You should honestly be slaying indian girls as is though.

• +1
The thing with indian men, is that they can't run prettyboy game, you have to be as masculine as possible to look good.
You have potential.
I think your next step is:

Losing bloat/fat
Gaining muscle, neckmaxing hard
Getting lower, straighter and fuller eyebrows (they look plucked, you should only pluck the unibrow)
nose bridge+tip+nasion implant paired with browridge implant

Also you don't need bimax, your profile looks orthognathic.
H5FgLah
5UY7UUH

• +1

30000 to look like a normie.

• +1
30000 to look like a normie.
I think I'm looking like a normie now which costed me $1000, that 30000 figure is for other flaws which are very much noticeable

• +1
I don't think you'll benefit much from bimax. You won't get an increase in angularity or the drop down you likely are seeking, only implants or a chin wing (but you've already gotten a genio) would do it. I personally think a bit of drop down would help, I'm looking for it myself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Op's frontal got a bit better after surgery

• +1

To be a normie you need a gonial angle

• +1
U look shit man , you’ll never be happy. @Lorsss this dick head doxxed me And after u blocked him made a new account

• +1
Im surprised that people r actually writing positive things, and wrote negative on real good looking people . No surgery out there will be able to fix him and his colour.
I rarely say this but it’s OVER

• +1