My Cosmetic Journey

Im surprised that people r actually writing positive things, and wrote negative on real good looking people
Coz no one here like gay shit unlike you with your alien eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Sal123
Dude no matter what surgery u get , if u come to Europe America Middle East you’ll be treated like shit and u deserve it cos u r shit. Don’t dox people again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I rarely say this but it’s OVER
I don't that. It's your favourite patented comment seducing everyone to your community

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6401 and Sal123
The fact that you’re married and focusing on surgery is sad. No insult from u can ever affect me. It must have been an arranged marriage or u must be really unhappy with her

• +1
Dude no matter what surgery u get , if u come to Europe America Middle East you’ll be treated like shit and u deserve it cos u r shit. Don’t dox people again
Yes, I won't like to be botched like you. And definitely don't want to descend from subhuman to an alien like you
The fact that you’re married and focusing on surgery is sad. No insult from u can ever affect me. It must have been an arranged marriage or u must be really unhappy with her
Married??lol. Keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6401
didn't you dox him and shared his picture before, talking about if a jaw implant would help him?!
you are a sneaky motherfucker sal

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
You’re a 3/10 and will stay there no matter what surgery u get so carry on spending 😜. I helped u out with info and then u doxxed me . Go rope

• +1
Reactions: OBE, Deleted member 6401 and Gambler007
You’re a 3/10 and will stay there no matter what surgery u get so carry on spending 😜. I helped u out with info and then u doxxed me . Go rope
Stop hijacking my thread boyo

• +1
didn't you dox him and shared his picture before, talking about if a jaw implant would help him?!
you are a sneaky motherfucker sal
Nah he did that first that’s why his other account t was banned , posted pics from Facebook, the pics I posted were those he sent on here to me
Stop hijacking my thread boyo
No worries Man U do your thing, not like it’s going to help u 😂

• +1
Nah he did that first that’s why his other account t was banned , posted pics from Facebook, the pics I posted were those he sent on here to me

That's completely okay if anything is useless. But definitely not wishing to look worse stuffing implants just to look like you

• +1

I helped u out with info and then u doxxed me . Go rope
I didn't know about that
I apologize

I personally think you look good with the implant sal (it can look better) but defranq is bias for softer features
plus you are salying nordic foids now which is always good haha

• +1
You're just provocative @Sal123 . And don't fall for that
I didn't know about that
I apologize
Bro
He's the one who first posted that pics of mine without any consent. If I'm wrong anyone here can see the time and date of that posting

• +1
You look extremely bad no surgery on earth would fix u lol

• +1
Reactions: Gambler007
boys, let s help each other in the noble goal of ascending.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Guys,or mates, excuse me

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214