My cousin has 3 gfs

bisssi 24

bisssi 24

Temp. Banned
Joined
Jun 15, 2026
Posts
75
Reputation
17
My cousin has 3 gfs and only I, him and his younger brother know about this but these past few weeks he has been pissing me off alot for no reason and I'm thinking about telling each of his gf about each other should I do it? Or should I wait for my cousin to behave
 
  • +1
Reactions: HappyChud, africel, zanenevalackbanks and 1 other person
My cousin has 3 gfs and only I, him and his younger brother know about this but these past few weeks he has been pissing me off alot for no reason and I'm thinking about telling each of his gf about each other should I do it? Or should I wait for my cousin to behave
idk bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
L mans
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
My cousin has 3 gfs and only I, him and his younger brother know about this but these past few weeks he has been pissing me off alot for no reason and I'm thinking about telling each of his gf about each other should I do it? Or should I wait for my cousin to behave
Give him warning signs
 
  • +1
Reactions: zanenevalackbanks
Why would you potentially ruin ur relations with your cousin?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur
Me or my cousin?
you obv, youre one of the closest mfs to him and you are gonna betray him bc of some argument?

Hed simply never tell you about his secrets again and youd lose all the trust

Alone that youre considering it is already insane
 
  • +1
Reactions: gnoyim
you obv, youre one of the closest mfs to him and you are gonna betray him bc of some argument?

Hed simply never tell you about his secrets again and youd lose all the trust

Alone that youre considering it is already insane
Not one argument like I said he's been pissing me off for the last couple weeks not one argument
 
My cousin has 3 gfs and only I, him and his younger brother know about this but these past few weeks he has been pissing me off alot for no reason and I'm thinking about telling each of his gf about each other should I do it? Or should I wait for my cousin to behave
tell him to get you one or you'll snitch
 
  • +1
Reactions: gnoyim and bisssi 24
My cousin has 3 gfs and only I, him and his younger brother know about this but these past few weeks he has been pissing me off alot for no reason and I'm thinking about telling each of his gf about each other should I do it? Or should I wait for my cousin to behave
Well I have 3 gfs and they're all my cousins
 
Not one argument like I said he's been pissing me off for the last couple weeks not one argument
just threaten him dawg its not that deep
 
  • +1
Reactions: bisssi 24

Similar threads

luuforyou
Replies
11
Views
50
luuforyou
luuforyou
tension
Replies
17
Views
87
SAVIBRZACK
SAVIBRZACK
halabi
Replies
10
Views
42
coomerndiaye
coomerndiaye
bIiss
Replies
36
Views
117
5ft11in
5ft11in
incomplete
Replies
33
Views
169
NDskinnyfailure
NDskinnyfailure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top