my cousin is 6'5 and ugly as shit

novanova123

novanova123

Iron
alr so luckily my family is tall so im tall at 14 (around like 5'11 rn) but thats besides the point

so my cousin (whos 20) is fucking 6'5 but ugly as a shit. but bro actually fucks the hottest bitches bro like he has a party at his house every year for our family and hes always got some fucking bad ass bitch with huge tits. hopefully i can be like him but im only supposed to be like 6'4 max prob gon be like 6'3. luckily though i have got an above average face, prob like a 6.5 now. and if i looksmax i will prob be like a 7.5-8, (also im white so better smv). looking foward to sticking my dick inside some pussy soon.

(also my dick is 5.5 rn but it will prob grow until 16-17 and will be aroud 6.5 which is enough to fuck the shit out of almost any bitch)

Fuck u. Also heightpill strikes again

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
meanwhile @Reformed claims incel at 6"6

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Napoleon1800
meanwhile @Reformed claims incel at 6"6
I’m trying bro. I literally got ghosted recently by a foid who even has a crush on me apparently.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, Mewton, poopoohead and 1 other person
if ur 6'6 why r u on this shitty forum. im only 14 and ik that i gotta fucking leave this shit before i become like yall :D
I’m trying bro. I literally got ghosted recently by a foid who even has a crush on me apparently.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and poopoohead
if ur 6'6 why r u on this shitty forum. im only 14 and ik that i gotta fucking leave this shit before i become like yall :D
If u let this forum turn u autistic that’s on u. I stayed bc it’s funny and people here are based. U won’t find any place like this with freedom of speech anywhere
Tera subhuman face. Literally deformed
Nope. No failos at all. Have u ever read my threads?

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Napoleon1800
If u let this forum turn u autistic that’s on u. I stayed bc it’s funny and people here are based. U won’t find any place like this with freedom of speech anywhere

Nope. No failos at all. Have u ever read my threads?
yo what are failos im kinda new lowkey

5.5 inch at 14 isnt that kinda small?

With good game and good height looks don't matter unless you are completely fucking hideous that even the mfs with down syndrome would mog you

alr so luckily my family is tall so im tall at 14 (around like 5'11 rn) but thats besides the point

so my cousin (whos 20) is fucking 6'5 but ugly as a shit. but bro actually fucks the hottest bitches bro like he has a party at his house every year for our family and hes always got some fucking bad ass bitch with huge tits. hopefully i can be like him but im only supposed to be like 6'4 max prob gon be like 6'3. luckily though i have got an above average face, prob like a 6.5 now. and if i looksmax i will prob be like a 7.5-8, (also im white so better smv). looking foward to sticking my dick inside some pussy soon.

(also my dick is 5.5 rn but it will prob grow until 16-17 and will be aroud 6.5 which is enough to fuck the shit out of almost any bitch)
Fucking ogre 6 ft 5 meathead mogged by 6 ft 1 chads like Barrett with class

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer14
too many probs lmao

i was 6'1 at 14 and stayed that height

dont rely on probabilities

JBT is real